UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > american products
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bluecole
UKC Forum Member

american products

give a list of goods that r made here in the good ol U.S.A.,i've been havin a hard time finding anything,i mean anythig that is manufactured here and developed here,completely 100% AMERICAN made,with absolutely nothing imported like the truck i own is 96%,that don't cut it,i want 100% products,thanks for joinin in.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-17-2010 05:31 PM
bluecole is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluecole Click here to Send bluecole a Private Message Find more posts by bluecole Add bluecole to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

amercian products

i dont think you will find a prouduct that says made in america that wont have a part on it that will say made in china mexico tiwan ect none that i know of anyways

Old Post 12-17-2010 05:37 PM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buckshot
UKC Forum Member

I am not sure if it is a case like hillbilly56 mentioned, made here but parts imported, but here is a site of interest.

http://www.stillmadeinusa.com/

Old Post 12-17-2010 05:42 PM
Buckshot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buckshot Click here to Send Buckshot a Private Message Click Here to Email Buckshot Find more posts by Buckshot Add Buckshot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buckshot
UKC Forum Member

Well I guess that site can be misleading. Saw Gibson Guitars under the list for Music and Audio.

Gibson owns and sells the Epiphone line of guitars. Have for over 50 years now......Epiphone's are made in US, Japan, Korea, Indonesia and China.

Old Post 12-17-2010 05:56 PM
Buckshot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buckshot Click here to Send Buckshot a Private Message Click Here to Email Buckshot Find more posts by Buckshot Add Buckshot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SpcCumberledge
UKC Forum Member

Isn't Winchester the only All American Made gun left?

'PR' Wild Time Trinity, UKC First Place Win, out of The Joker

And now, the latest Addition:

'PR' Walkin' Tall Last Stand Leonidas AKA "Leo" our Pup out of Wild Time Timber Tiger.

Old Post 12-17-2010 06:03 PM
SpcCumberledge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SpcCumberledge Click here to Send SpcCumberledge a Private Message Click Here to Email SpcCumberledge Find more posts by SpcCumberledge Add SpcCumberledge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluecole
UKC Forum Member

thanks,that's pretty dang neat to see.it's refreshing to know that there IS still stuff manufactured here in the good ol U.S.A.,think i'm gonna b lookin into that a little more,maybe if everyone had this info we could put the overseas operations out of commission

Old Post 12-17-2010 07:11 PM
bluecole is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluecole Click here to Send bluecole a Private Message Find more posts by bluecole Add bluecole to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ki4qpu
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by SpcCumberledge
Isn't Winchester the only All American Made gun left?

Nope...... http://www.barrett.net/ Great guns if you got the dough!

Home of the pot lickers

Give a man a fish, and he eats for a day! Teach a man to fish, and tomorrow he'll have all his buddies in your fishin' hole!

Old Post 12-17-2010 07:28 PM
ki4qpu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ki4qpu Click here to Send ki4qpu a Private Message Click Here to Email ki4qpu Find more posts by ki4qpu Add ki4qpu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
capt_agricultur
UKC Forum Member

USA

Ruger arms...Cooper tires

Old Post 12-17-2010 08:19 PM
capt_agricultur is offline Click Here to See the Profile for capt_agricultur Click here to Send capt_agricultur a Private Message Click Here to Email capt_agricultur Find more posts by capt_agricultur Add capt_agricultur to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kris Cisna
UKC Forum Member

I drive on coopers and shoot rugers!! God bless the U.S.A!

Old Post 12-17-2010 08:24 PM
Kris Cisna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kris Cisna Click here to Send Kris Cisna a Private Message Click Here to Email Kris Cisna Find more posts by Kris Cisna Add Kris Cisna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dwils
UKC Forum Member

case xx knives

NtCh PKCCh Skuna River Faith
NtCh PKC Ch Catch This
Silver Ch River Bend Lacey

Old Post 12-17-2010 08:29 PM
Dwils is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dwils Click here to Send Dwils a Private Message Click Here to Email Dwils Find more posts by Dwils Add Dwils to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buckshot
UKC Forum Member

Re: USA

quote:
Originally posted by capt_agricultur
Cooper tires

Since when? The recall they had in 2006 on there tires were made in China.

They make tires state side but outsource to China too.

Old Post 12-17-2010 08:30 PM
Sheriff Andy
UKC Forum Member

all my dogs were made in the good ol USA...

I miss Mayberry,
where everythings in black and white.
and tan.

Old Post 12-17-2010 08:55 PM
Sheriff Andy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sheriff Andy Click here to Send Sheriff Andy a Private Message Find more posts by Sheriff Andy Add Sheriff Andy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
guyankennels
UKC Forum Member

what about thompson center

Old Post 12-17-2010 08:56 PM
guyankennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for guyankennels Click here to Send guyankennels a Private Message Click Here to Email guyankennels Find more posts by guyankennels Add guyankennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jdhillbilly
UKC Forum Member

usa

I'm not sure but aren't henry rifles 100% made in the USA.

Old Post 12-17-2010 09:16 PM
jdhillbilly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jdhillbilly Click here to Send jdhillbilly a Private Message Click Here to Email jdhillbilly Find more posts by jdhillbilly Add jdhillbilly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
willseeyalater
UKC Forum Member

Enderes Tools made in the USA, located in Albert Lea, MN just up the road from Hormel and the SPAM Museum. 100 years old and all American made. Tap in Enderes Tools on your computer and take a look, you probably own or have use something they make.

Old Post 12-17-2010 09:26 PM
willseeyalater is offline Click Here to See the Profile for willseeyalater Click here to Send willseeyalater a Private Message Find more posts by willseeyalater Add willseeyalater to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dale Young
UKC Forum Member

It is hard to find 100% made in USA. Global economy's got things being made everywhere and I doubt we ever see it the way it was but I think buying at home or at the least from business with it's home in the USA should keep some of the profits here and maybe gain some of it back. If we ever lose all our manufactureing we may lose a lot of military power also.

Old Post 12-17-2010 11:19 PM
Dale Young is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dale Young Click here to Send Dale Young a Private Message Click Here to Email Dale Young Find more posts by Dale Young Add Dale Young to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redneckcoondog
UKC Forum Member

henry rifles pointer brand bibs and also round house bibs and im sure theres still some good shine made up in the hills

Old Post 12-18-2010 12:43 AM
redneckcoondog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redneckcoondog Click here to Send redneckcoondog a Private Message Click Here to Email redneckcoondog Find more posts by redneckcoondog Add redneckcoondog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hunter105
UKC Forum Member

Red Wing Shoe Boots, but you have to ask the salesman they know which ones are 100% made in America and it is approximatly 30% of their line. Also for clothes you can google unionrags .com.

Old Post 12-18-2010 12:50 AM
hunter105 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hunter105 Click here to Send hunter105 a Private Message Find more posts by hunter105 Add hunter105 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluecole
UKC Forum Member

aint it enough to make a person sick that everything we as americans own isn't american made?sell out to th highest bidder,who care's if it's junk attitide,just give me my paycheck so i can send it home to momma and pappa in mexico or wherever the heck there from.

Old Post 12-18-2010 04:35 AM
greg stull
Banned

I WAS WORKING ON A WATER HEATER THE OTHER DAY AT WORK AND THE BRAND NAME WAS AMERICAN WATER HEATER FROM SOMEWHERE IN TENN AND RIGHT BELOW IT SAID MADE IN CHINA. WAY TO GO AMERICAN WATER HEATER!

Old Post 12-18-2010 05:17 AM
greg stull is offline Click Here to See the Profile for greg stull Click here to Send greg stull a Private Message Click Here to Email greg stull Find more posts by greg stull Add greg stull to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote