UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Blueticks > The Bluetick Breed has lost a good one
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

The Bluetick Breed has lost a good one

Just found out Perry Ross’s ole Sally female has passed.

My heart goes out to Perry and his family. Not only was Sally a once in a lifetime coon dog, she was a member of the Ross family.

Ole Sally spoke well for herself in the timber! Blue females her caliber don’t come in blue bunches.

Gone but not forgotten:
Nt Ch Fanny's Midnite Blue Annie - aka Sodie Pop R.I.P. - I will miss you old girl

Nt Ch Becky’s Midnite Blue Hank - R.I.P. Old Boy, thank you for the memories

Gr Nt Ch S&E's Midnite Lite Blue Snow (Co-Owned with my good friend Harry Eidenier) - We had a blast following you ole girl!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-15-2018 04:11 PM
Vic Stoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vic Stoll Click here to Send Vic Stoll a Private Message Find more posts by Vic Stoll Add Vic Stoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

SALLY

Sorry to hear the news, sorry for your loss Perry. I know she will be missed by many.

Old Post 07-16-2018 01:24 AM
steve bankston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve bankston Click here to Send steve bankston a Private Message Click Here to Email steve bankston Find more posts by steve bankston Add steve bankston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Perry Ross
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

Vic and Steve thanks for your kind words about Sally. She opened a lot of doors for me and others in the Coon hunting world. Made a lot of friends

NiteCh RTO' Blue Dealer
GRNITECH PKC Gold Ch RTO' TREE SLAMIN SALLY
Ms. State bluetick pkc leader and top sixteen state pkc 2010 made 2010 quarter finals pkc world only blue dog that made the quarter finals. 2010 bluetick breed Ch. Has a truck ticket for 2011
PKC PCH Full Throttle Jiggs 2011 Super Stake Sire and Performance Sire

Old Post 07-16-2018 01:11 PM
Perry Ross is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Perry Ross Click here to Send Perry Ross a Private Message Click Here to Email Perry Ross Visit Perry Ross's homepage! Find more posts by Perry Ross Add Perry Ross to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

SALLY

SURE SORRY TO HEAR THAT. SHE WAS A GREAT ONE THAT LEFT HER MARK ON THE BREED. <v>

Old Post 07-16-2018 02:26 PM
jodaviess1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jodaviess1 Click here to Send jodaviess1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jodaviess1 Find more posts by jodaviess1 Add jodaviess1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueticker
UKC Forum Member

The great hounds are difficult to loose. I look at it as a blessing that I had them to hunt and enjoy. Those once in a lifetime hounds can't be replaced very easy. Sorry for the loss.

The Hounds I Enjoyed Hunting:
Dual Gr Natural Smokey River Rebel, A buddy of mine
Gr. Nt Natural Blue Echo ( Gr Nt Quail Ck Jimmy X Nt Ch Natural Blue Bell)
Gr Nt Smokey River Chief's Joe (JBS Chief X Gr Nt Jeans Ruby)
Gr. Nt. Ch. Natural Smokey River Lucy (Chief's Joe X Muggins)
And Many More

Old Post 07-16-2018 02:30 PM
blueticker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueticker Click here to Send blueticker a Private Message Find more posts by blueticker Add blueticker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueherron
UKC Forum Member

Perry,
Im sorry to hear about Sally. I know I'll be in the same boat too soon. I know it must be hard, but I'm sure you got more nights of enjoyment out of her than most do. She's a once in a lifetime hound that seemed to have produced her likeness. Im sure she will be missed. If you need or just want to talk you have my number pal.

Old Post 07-17-2018 11:51 AM
blueherron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueherron Click here to Send blueherron a Private Message Click Here to Email blueherron Find more posts by blueherron Add blueherron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Perry Ross
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

Micheal thanks so much. Yep ole Ave has been a good one for you and seems like the good ones leave so fast. Enjoy him while you can. Again thanks for the concern.

NiteCh RTO' Blue Dealer
Ms. State bluetick pkc leader and top sixteen state pkc 2010 made 2010 quarter finals pkc world only blue dog that made the quarter finals. 2010 bluetick breed Ch. Has a truck ticket for 2011

Old Post 07-18-2018 12:35 PM
Perry Ross is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Perry Ross Click here to Send Perry Ross a Private Message Click Here to Email Perry Ross Visit Perry Ross's homepage! Find more posts by Perry Ross Add Perry Ross to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Perry Ross
UKC Forum Member

Perry and Dennis I appreciate both of you and your thoughts. Means alot

NiteCh RTO' Blue Dealer

Old Post 07-18-2018 12:38 PM