UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Hillbilly's Bluetick's
Pages (19): « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Re: Congratulations

quote:
Originally posted by david woofter
CONGRATULATIONS to Cade and the rest of the young Men on their Little League tournament win. Good Job. Dave

Dave, thank you my friend, Cade, and all the boys, haved played good, we're starting All Stars now, and have a few new players is a lot of fun. Makes me feel like a kid again.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-05-2014 01:28 AM
HILLBILLYS BLU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HILLBILLYS BLU Click here to Send HILLBILLYS BLU a Private Message Click Here to Email HILLBILLYS BLU Find more posts by HILLBILLYS BLU Add HILLBILLYS BLU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Timber Shaker99
UKC Forum Member

BTT for Hillbilly and Dutch

Old Post 06-20-2014 04:04 PM
Timber Shaker99 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Timber Shaker99 Click here to Send Timber Shaker99 a Private Message Click Here to Email Timber Shaker99 Find more posts by Timber Shaker99 Add Timber Shaker99 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Timber Shaker99
BTT for Hillbilly and Dutch

Thanks Jesse!

Old Post 06-29-2014 11:20 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HILLBILLYS BLU Click here to Send HILLBILLYS BLU a Private Message Click Here to Email HILLBILLYS BLU Find more posts by HILLBILLYS BLU Add HILLBILLYS BLU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Been playin All Star's it over now, one win shy of District Champs, but still proud of the boys… Starting travel ball in a week, We've been doin some fishing in the mean time.

Last edited by HILLBILLYS BLU on 06-30-2014 at 12:50 AM

Old Post 06-29-2014 11:24 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Couple Catfish.

Old Post 06-29-2014 11:27 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 06-29-2014 11:28 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

[IMG]http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac1/WEGOODE/Mobile%20Uploads/utf- 8BU2NyZWVuc2hvdF8yMDE0LTA0LTA0LTE0LTEyLTMzXzItMS5q
cGc_zpsd49fc367.jpg[/IMG]

Old Post 06-29-2014 11:30 PM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Bill

I guess your pretty busy these days. I believ you said your ball playing was over with, but I guess you are still building. I know when you are building a new house thereis always plenty to do. I hope you are able to get out and hunt some. Its been so hot here except for the last couple of nights has been pretty nice. I'm fixing to take ole tramp out here in a few minutes. I just wanted to check in on you Bill. Good Hunting----------Jack

Old Post 07-05-2014 02:56 AM
Misty river is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Misty river Click here to Send Misty river a Private Message Click Here to Email Misty river Find more posts by Misty river Add Misty river to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Ball Playing

Ball playing is still going on Jack. Good luck to you. Dave P.S. Cade is on what they call a travel team now.

Last edited by david woofter on 07-08-2014 at 01:49 PM

Old Post 07-08-2014 01:46 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Jack and Dave! Yep still plain Baseball, Cade is on a Travel team now, still plain tournaments every weekend.

4th of July Parade Ripley WV

Old Post 07-18-2014 03:24 AM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Maybell female out of Dutch, getting big, ready to start this fall.

Old Post 07-18-2014 03:28 AM
Gary Napier II
UKC Forum Member

Bill, that is a nice looking female out of Dutch. Good luck with her this fall.

Old Post 07-18-2014 03:59 AM
Gary Napier II is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Napier II Click here to Send Gary Napier II a Private Message Find more posts by Gary Napier II Add Gary Napier II to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Cade

This is Cade taking a swing for the home run fence. Cade can do it all from catching fish for the table to putting a big buck in the freezer. Cade and the team had a great year with their efforts in baseball. Congratulations to Cade and the entire team. Dave

Old Post 07-18-2014 01:20 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Gary, for the nice comments, and Thanks Dave for putting that on there for me.

Old Post 07-18-2014 02:12 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Miss Maybell's Ped

---------------
------------PR' SMOKEY RIVER BLUE SPUD
---------------
---------GrChGRNtCh PR'SMOKEY RIVER JEANS BLUE TRAMP
---------------
------------NtCh PR' SMOKEY RIVER BE'S BLUE JEAN
---------------
------GrChGrNtCh PR' SMOKEY RIVER TRAMPS BLU LAKE
---------------
------------Ch PR' TUCKER'S BLUE SLEDGEHAMMER
---------------
---------GrChGrNtCh PR' MISTY RIVER DOLL
---------------
------------NtCh PR' MISTY RIVER BLUE MISTY
---------------
---GrChNtCh PR' HILLBILLY'S SMOKEY RIV DUTCH HTX
---------------
------------NtCh PR' SMOKEY RIVER JBS CHEIF
---------------
---------GrNtCh PR' SMOKEY RIVER CHEIFS JOE
---------------
------------GrNtChCh PR'SMOKEY RIVER JEANS BLUE RUBY
---------------
------PR' MISTY RIVER DOLL III
---------------
------------GrChGrNtCh PR' SMOKEY RIVER JEANS BLU TRAMP
---------------
---------GrChGrNtCh PR' MISTY RIVER TRAMPS DOLL II
---------------
------------GrChGrNtCh PR' MISTY RIVER DOLL
---------------

---------------
------------NtCh PR' SMOKEY RIVER JBS CHEIF
---------------
---------PR' SHEPS SMOKEY RIV CHEIFS BLUE TRAPPER
---------------
------------CH PR' HUNTIN CREEK KARI
---------------
------PR' WALLACE SHEP
---------------
------------GrChGrNtCh PR'SMOKEY RIVER JEANS BLUE TRAMP
---------------
---------PR' SMOKEY RIVER TRAMP'S BLUE SALLY
---------------
------------NtCh PR' MIGHTY BLUE SALLY
---------------
---PR'MIDNIGHT BLUE LADY
---------------
------------GrChGrNtCh PR'SMOKEY RIVER JEANS BLUE TRAMP
---------------
---------GrNtCh PR' SMOKEY RIVER JOHNSONS REBEL SAM
---------------
------------PR' MISTY RIVER BLUEBERRY JAM
---------------
------PR'McBRIDES SMOKEY RIVER DARLA
---------------
------------ChGrNtCh PR' ORMISTON'S KING JAMES
---------------
---------PR' SMOKEY RIVER QUEEN JAMES
---------------
------------PR' SMOKEY RIVER BELL
---------------

Old Post 07-19-2014 04:25 PM
David R. Smith
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 07-26-2014 11:46 PM
David R. Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David R. Smith Click here to Send David R. Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email David R. Smith Find more posts by David R. Smith Add David R. Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rock spring blu
UKC Forum Member

bill

Bill you sure have two fine boys I hope all is well with you and the family. I have started rising up out of
the gutter them coons better look out this year cause these big blue dogs are raring and ready to go. The ol man is still impressing me even after all these years.

Old Post 07-27-2014 07:53 AM
rock spring blu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rock spring blu Click here to Send rock spring blu a Private Message Click Here to Email rock spring blu Find more posts by rock spring blu Add rock spring blu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Dave for the bump!.Thanks Mark for the nice comments!! The boys are getting the attention now, I'll be hunting more soon, I have a couple nice prospects, but the dogs just are not a priority right now... Take care bud, and good luck with the dogs.

Old Post 07-29-2014 02:12 AM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Looks Like A Lot Of Fun

Now that's what I am talking about. I bet that was a GREAT time for some real nice Gals and Guys.

Old Post 07-29-2014 03:07 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Dave! It was a long fun weekend, between the baseball games and Kings Island. Lol!

Old Post 07-31-2014 01:37 PM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Bill

The Gin pup that you sent me out of Hammer Head and Dutch is beginning to turn the crank. Shes not a coondog or nothing like that yet,but she is showing a lot of natural ability. I'm beginning to like her quite a bit, If she keeps coming and I think she will, she'll make it. She handles good and seems to want to do what you want her to. I will let you know more about her as she progresses. Good Hunting

Old Post 08-04-2014 03:25 AM
Misty river is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Misty river Click here to Send Misty river a Private Message Click Here to Email Misty river Find more posts by Misty river Add Misty river to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dirty face
UKC Forum Member

Looks like your havin a blast with the family. Good luck with the fall ball. When you get back to huntin i may come up for a hunt.

Old Post 08-05-2014 02:36 AM
dirty face is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dirty face Click here to Send dirty face a Private Message Click Here to Email dirty face Find more posts by dirty face Add dirty face to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Jack. That's sounds real good buddy. I'm glad she's startin to come around for you . I hope she makes you a top hound.

dirtyface thank you, for the thoughts buddy, we've had a lot of fun, a little overwhelming at time's, Lol! But a lot of fun. Your more than welcome at my house any time!

Old Post 08-05-2014 02:12 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Well Cade's travel team had a winning weekend to finish up travel ball, just in time for fall ball. Lol!

Cade was awarded the MVP of his League.

Old Post 08-12-2014 02:19 AM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Stud dogs, and pups.

Well...... I had a very, very close friend of mine tell me, if I bragged on my dogs like some other's do, that I would get more females bred, and pups sold..... I think he's right. BUT!! I just ain't got it in me. Lol!! If I can help anyone please feel free to call and chat anytime. If nothing else just to talk dogs. Thank You for reading.

Old Post 08-21-2014 10:38 PM