UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Hunt Time Noted in Note Keeping Box
The amount of hunt time used MUST be noted on the scorecard.
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
True 67 41.36%
False 95 58.64%
Total: 162 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Allen / UKC
Administrator

Hunt Time Noted in Note Keeping Box

Here's one I still see some not clear on.

The amount of hunt time used MUST be noted in the "note keeping box" (top center of scorecard) on the scorecard. Otherwise, the whole cast is scratched.

Example: In a two-hour hunt, must be noted as 2 hrs. or 120 min. In 90-min hunts it must be noted as 1.5 hrs. or 90-min.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-30-2018 04:11 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

No one should comment on this question or quote the rules until all of the votes are in. It is skewing the poll results.

Old Post 05-30-2018 05:26 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, 195 views and 32 votes.

Old Post 05-30-2018 07:13 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dogwhisper
UKC Forum Member

"Must".........hmmmmm
Skewing the results ain't gonna make one the wiser !

Old Post 05-30-2018 07:16 PM
Dogwhisper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dogwhisper Click here to Send Dogwhisper a Private Message Find more posts by Dogwhisper Add Dogwhisper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
No one should comment on this question or quote the rules until all of the votes are in. It is skewing the poll results.

Collusion..... is the word used now-a-days.

Old Post 05-30-2018 08:47 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

This is just sad, I don't know if that many people really don't know or if no one takes the time to read all of the question.

http://www.sunspotlights.com/
When brightness matters!!

Home Of:
PKC Ch, Grch Grnch 2008 Tx state champion They call me Crazy Betty

PKC SCh CH Grnch They call me Howler too

Old Post 05-30-2018 10:00 PM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Or the back of the card.

Old Post 05-30-2018 10:04 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

Huh?

I don’t understand the question! 🤪😜

Phone number 270-820-5560

Old Post 05-30-2018 10:29 PM
MIKE CARDER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MIKE CARDER Click here to Send MIKE CARDER a Private Message Click Here to Email MIKE CARDER Find more posts by MIKE CARDER Add MIKE CARDER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pigsit
UKC Forum Member

OK, I agree, but I'm old school, I still write down the time the hunt starts and ends and any time outs, that way if there is a question I have it in B/w. I also enter the time used.

Dual GRNTCH Wendy
GRNTCH Cola
GrNtCH Honky Tonk Rock and Roll
Dual GRCH Bumper
Dual CH June
Dual CH Jill

Old Post 05-30-2018 11:34 PM
pigsit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pigsit Click here to Send pigsit a Private Message Click Here to Email pigsit Find more posts by pigsit Add pigsit to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM
UKC Forum Member

I saw multiple instances of long time MOH's getting this one wrong 3 years after the rule change so nothing surprises me.

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Old Post 05-31-2018 01:21 AM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tom anderson
UKC Forum Member

Just right in the box 120 used and use a count down stop watch why make it so dam hard

Old Post 05-31-2018 01:23 AM
Tom anderson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tom anderson Click here to Send Tom anderson a Private Message Find more posts by Tom anderson Add Tom anderson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thomasg
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by joey
This is just sad, I don't know if that many people really don't know or if no one takes the time to read all of the question.
looks like they flipped a coin .lol

Old Post 05-31-2018 01:51 AM
thomasg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thomasg Click here to Send thomasg a Private Message Click Here to Email thomasg Find more posts by thomasg Add thomasg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Tom anderson
Just right in the box 120 used and use a count down stop watch why make it so dam hard

Why?
UKC doesn"t require anything on that box

Old Post 05-31-2018 02:06 AM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

What you do about 13 b Jim how do you verify if the scores and times are correct before you sighn the card if you don't write them down ........... By the way I am looking at the back of the card just like Sombody would do in the woods unless you are looking at .............. The library lol.

Tar

Old Post 05-31-2018 02:18 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thomasg
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
What you do about 13 b Jim how do you verify if the scores and times are correct before you sighn the card if you don't write them down ........... By the way I am looking at the back of the card just like Sombody would do in the woods unless you are looking at .............. The library lol.

Tar

it has been a long time since i was fool enough not to carry a stop watch to keep them honest in a 2 hour contest .lol dont you know tar ya just sign cause the judge kept tack of all that stuff for ya. why would he want to hunt over or under the allowed time.lol

Old Post 05-31-2018 02:50 AM
thomasg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thomasg Click here to Send thomasg a Private Message Click Here to Email thomasg Find more posts by thomasg Add thomasg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I am old school too if I got my watch and the judge writes it down makes sure Sombody ain't shaving off minutes one way or the other to help their dog out.

We going to hunt the whole two hours.

Tar

Old Post 05-31-2018 02:59 AM
joey
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Tar

13b literally says that by signing the score card you are confirming the time is correct. So what would the question be? Its right there in black and white on the back of the card. No need for the library.

http://www.sunspotlights.com/
When brightness matters!!

Home Of:
PKC Ch, Grch Grnch 2008 Tx state champion They call me Crazy Betty

PKC SCh CH Grnch They call me Howler too

Old Post 05-31-2018 05:48 AM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

If it ain't wrote down how you gonna confirm it ? Sombody gives you a check for one of your lights without a price and a signature on it your going to hand it back and say you need to sighn and date and fill out the price sir ............. I meen what the hey Joey just take that check it will be ok.

Tar

Old Post 05-31-2018 12:58 PM
Dogwhisper
UKC Forum Member

That's one reason it's called "nite hunt honor rules".....
Most people have a degree of it .
Some don't.

Old Post 05-31-2018 01:20 PM
Dogwhisper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dogwhisper Click here to Send Dogwhisper a Private Message Find more posts by Dogwhisper Add Dogwhisper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Tarbaby, I would take it and fill in the amount myself if it is signed. Isn't the scorecard signed?

Well it looks like about 50% have it right. I wonder which 50%? I still remember several years back when a MOH threw my scorecard in the trash can because that box didn't say 120 minutes.

Old Post 05-31-2018 01:22 PM
yadkintar
Banned

Richard I am just an old dinosaur y'all don't mind me but I take pride in filling a card out completely. I can name some famous handlers when they hand in a card that card is perfect everything totaled and sighned. But I watch my watch to keep you honest and long as you write that 120 minutes used I am ok. Buuuuuut you don't have to just looks better than a half filled out card to me my OCD kicks in lol.

Ain't no different than how many coons scored , how many coons seen , what county you hunted in. But i guess we can leave that off too ?

Tar

Last edited by yadkintar on 05-31-2018 at 01:33 PM

Old Post 05-31-2018 01:30 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Tarbaby, when someone hands you a "half filled out" scorecard do you finish filling it out for them or do you leave the empty spaces blank? Or do you throw it in the trash can?

What ever happened to the dinosaurs? What happens to any species when they don't evolve and keep up with the times? Will all coonhunters be like the dinosaurs? Or will they be like the cave men?

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 05-31-2018 at 01:44 PM

Old Post 05-31-2018 01:41 PM
yadkintar
Banned

Never ever thrown a scorecard in the trash. But I don't have questions or problems at the hunts I moh either we all understand each other lol.

Tar

Old Post 05-31-2018 01:50 PM
K. Singletary
UKC Forum Member

Wow, this is hard to believe.

ChNtCh Allnite Gypsy Girl

Old Post 05-31-2018 04:37 PM
K. Singletary is offline Click Here to See the Profile for K. Singletary Click here to Send K. Singletary a Private Message Click Here to Email K. Singletary Find more posts by K. Singletary Add K. Singletary to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Ain't no different than how many coons scored , how many coons seen , what county you hunted in. But i guess we can leave that off too ?

Tar

Yes, you can leave those blank. Allen has said several times that the only things required is the scoring numbers must all be plus, minus, circle or delete and the cast winners signature. There is no requirement to fill out coons scored, coons seen or county hunted in.

Old Post 05-31-2018 04:50 PM