UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > 6th annual Eastern Carolina Challenge will be held at new location
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jeffrey robinso
UKC Forum Member

6th annual Eastern Carolina Challenge will be held at new location

The 6th annual Eastern Carolina Challenge will be held on November 10th. The location has been moved from Smithfield to the Duplin County CHA Club House located at 1273E Ward's Bridge Road, Kenansville, NC. The reason for the move is we have for the past few years had trouble getting enough guides within reasonable driving distance of the hunt headquarters. The Duplin County CHA is one of the oldest clubs in the eastern part of the state and always has good participation at all of their events, by making this move the officers of the association feel we will be able to get all casts in good hunting spots within a reasonable driving distance. Motels are located within 30 minutes of the club, in either Warsaw or Kinston. We will be having a hunt off again this year to determine the overall nite hunt champion. The winner of this cast will receive $500. The overall winner of the bench show will receive $200. Must be a member of the NCCHA to compete for the overall championship in either the hunt or show. Individual memberships will be available the day of the event for $20. Nice prizes will be awarded to everyone who places in either the hunt or show. Good food will be served all day. We would like to see this event continue to grow and you can help make this happen by attending this event. Please mark you calendars and plan on being in Kenansville in November.

Last edited by jeffrey robinso on 11-04-2018 at 03:14 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-28-2018 03:43 AM
jeffrey robinso is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeffrey robinso Click here to Send jeffrey robinso a Private Message Click Here to Email jeffrey robinso Find more posts by jeffrey robinso Add jeffrey robinso to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jakecumberledge
UKC Forum Member

Always a good hunt and great location hopefully my work schedule will allow me to finally make a trip down

“PR”Woodland Country Side
“PR”Dukes Tree Bustin Duchess
“PR”Country Roads Ranger Jim

Beagles
CH GRHBCH Shenango Shylo
HBCH"PR"Shenango White River Bella
Woodland Drew Brees
Woodlands Blazin MJ
HBCH Woodland K Hello Dolly
“PR”Woodland Danger Ranger
State Line Gypsy

Old Post 06-28-2018 03:49 AM
jakecumberledge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jakecumberledge Click here to Send jakecumberledge a Private Message Find more posts by jakecumberledge Add jakecumberledge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snaggles
UKC Forum Member

great hunt hope to make it again this year

Old Post 06-28-2018 06:11 PM
snaggles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for snaggles Click here to Send snaggles a Private Message Click Here to Email snaggles Find more posts by snaggles Add snaggles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeffrey robinso
UKC Forum Member

Purse for overall show champion has been increased to $200. Get those show dogs ready and come out and make a run for the big money.

Old Post 07-05-2018 05:56 PM
jeffrey robinso is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeffrey robinso Click here to Send jeffrey robinso a Private Message Click Here to Email jeffrey robinso Find more posts by jeffrey robinso Add jeffrey robinso to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeffrey robinso
UKC Forum Member

Hunt and show has been confirmed by UKC. Please be making your plans to attend.

Old Post 07-17-2018 02:09 PM
jeffrey robinso
UKC Forum Member

Duals and pairs will be a part of the bench show. We will also have a treeing contest at 4 PM as well as a 50/50 drawing. We will have a day full of fun so plan on coming early and enjoying a day full of good food, good fellowship, and great funfilled events.

Old Post 08-17-2018 07:47 PM
jeffrey robinso
UKC Forum Member

Duals and pairs will be a part of the bench show. We will also have a treeing contest at 4 PM as well as a 50/50 drawing. We will have a day full of fun so plan on coming early and enjoying a day full of good food, good fellowship, and great funfilled events.

Old Post 08-17-2018 07:47 PM
FRANK BROWN
UKC Forum Member

GOOD TIMES

Old Post 08-25-2018 04:58 PM
FRANK BROWN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FRANK BROWN Click here to Send FRANK BROWN a Private Message Click Here to Email FRANK BROWN Find more posts by FRANK BROWN Add FRANK BROWN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeffrey robinso
UKC Forum Member

A little over two months away. Will be here before you know it.

Old Post 09-04-2018 12:51 AM
jeffrey robinso
UKC Forum Member

I hope everybody made it through the storm ok, the water is starting to go down and should be in good shape by the time of the hunt. Please make your plans to attend. I think this will be a great event.

Old Post 10-02-2018 02:08 AM
jeffrey robinso
UKC Forum Member

Less than a month away, please come out and help us make this hunt bigger and better every year.

Old Post 10-15-2018 02:47 AM
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

I always enjoyed hunting out of Kenansville and part of my heart will always be in Duplin County NC. I will always cherish and remember the great friends I have there. S/FI!

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Old Post 10-15-2018 12:44 PM
Chuck Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Allen Click here to Send Chuck Allen a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck Allen Add Chuck Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeffrey robinso
UKC Forum Member

Chuck, Duplin County CHA is a great people and always put on a great hunt. A little over two weeks away, I hope to see you there.

Old Post 10-24-2018 12:40 PM
jeffrey robinso
UKC Forum Member

One week from this Saturday.

Old Post 10-29-2018 06:42 PM
jeffrey robinso
UKC Forum Member

If you don't plan on showing or hunting, please still come out and join the great fellowship and great food. The menu will consist of chicken and pastry, barbecue chicken, barbecue pork loin, green beans, boiled potatoes, candied yams, hot dogs, and we will have various wonderful desserts. We will also have a full breakfast of grits,eggs, toast, and sausage. I am getting hungry just thinking about it. I don't know about you but I can't hardly wait.

Old Post 11-04-2018 01:00 PM
jeffrey robinso
UKC Forum Member

We are honored to have Courtney Risk as our bench show judge. Courtney has been involved in hounds for a long time and is very knowledgeable and always does an outstanding job of judging.

Old Post 11-07-2018 02:58 PM
Bill(Chew)
UKC Forum Member

Wish I could be there and was planning to but my wife's class reunion got postponed by the hurricane and guess when. Oh well! Family comes first!

Old Post 11-07-2018 03:20 PM
Bill(Chew) is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bill(Chew) Click here to Send Bill(Chew) a Private Message Click Here to Email Bill(Chew) Find more posts by Bill(Chew) Add Bill(Chew) to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeffrey robinso
UKC Forum Member

Bill, I am sorry that you are not going to be able to come but I fully understand.

Old Post 11-07-2018 08:16 PM
jeffrey robinso
UKC Forum Member

Tomorrow is the big day, I will be leaving this morning to go and make final arrangements for the hunt. I hope you all will come out and partake in this event. Lets make this hunt the best it can possibly be.

Old Post 11-09-2018 12:14 PM
JB Cobb
UKC Forum Member

Hey Jeffrey OL Pal.... Just because I don't have nothing good enough to keep up with the big boys right now don't mean I don't like to know who won ?? 🤔

Old Post 11-14-2018 12:11 AM
JB Cobb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JB Cobb Click here to Send JB Cobb a Private Message Click Here to Email JB Cobb Find more posts by JB Cobb Add JB Cobb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swamp1
Banned

History makin it Rain

Won, I believe.

Old Post 11-14-2018 12:33 AM
swamp1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swamp1 Click here to Send swamp1 a Private Message Find more posts by swamp1 Add swamp1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chrisbass
New UKC Forum Member

👍

Old Post 11-14-2018 01:52 AM
chrisbass is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chrisbass Click here to Send chrisbass a Private Message Click Here to Email chrisbass Find more posts by chrisbass Add chrisbass to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeffrey robinso
UKC Forum Member

Jamie, I am sorry I should of already posted the winners. We had 8 dogs in the show and Gerald Black won the show with Gr. Ch. Chantilly Lace. We had 21 dogs in the hunt, the final three were Chance Gray hunting Gr. Nite Ch. High Tech Magic Man, Chirs Bass hunting Nt. Ch. History's Making It Rain, and Chase Britt hunting Chase's Jake and Chris and Rain were the overall winners. We appreciate everyone who came and participated in this event, we would have liked to have had more dogs but hopefully next year, we won't be dealing with the aftermath of a hurricane and everybody will be back to hunting and our numbers will be better.

Old Post 11-14-2018 02:17 AM
JB Cobb
UKC Forum Member

You Da Man Jeffrey !! Hate I didn't have anything ready to take to town.... But I've got one on the stove so keep an eye on your rearview 😉 it won't be long.... 😎

Congratulations to Chis/Donald and all the other winners!!!

Old Post 11-14-2018 03:40 AM
JB Cobb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JB Cobb Click here to Send JB Cobb a Private Message Click Here to Email JB Cobb Find more posts by JB Cobb Add JB Cobb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote