UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Registrations > i want to register my pitbull
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jpjustiniani
New UKC Forum Member

i want to register my pitbull

hi! thank you for allowing me to join the forums.

i've been trying to look around but can't seem to find an answer to my question so i decided to post a new thread instead. i hope you don't mind.

i have a pitbull named Lala (yes. Lala the Pitbull) and i want her registered.

however, some of the requirements i'm afraid is kind of difficult to comply with. like 3 generation pedigree.

i bought my dog off from a friend (stud). not registered. the dam isn't either.

the other one is the registration certificate from a UKC acknowledged registry.

my question is, can my dog be qualified to get a certificate or to be registered or what...?

thank you for any guidance and info you can share.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-26-2018 06:28 AM
jpjustiniani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jpjustiniani Click here to Send jpjustiniani a Private Message Click Here to Email jpjustiniani Find more posts by jpjustiniani Add jpjustiniani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

We do not require a 3 generation pedigree on the dog however we do require the dog to be registered with the American Kennel Club, the Canadian Kennel Club or the American Dog Breeders Association before you can apply for registration with us.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-26-2018 01:04 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote