UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Estep's Big Game and Coon Hounds
Pages (26): « First ... « 23 24 [25] 26 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Bear training season

We have been treeing a few and got out ran on a few. Tom is getting the hounds in shape. here is a pic. of a nice bear we treed.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-18-2018 03:34 PM
Bestep is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bestep Click here to Send Bestep a Private Message Click Here to Email Bestep Find more posts by Bestep Add Bestep to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Pic. of a bear and a young hound that has been doing a great job this year.

Old Post 08-27-2018 11:19 AM
Bestep is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bestep Click here to Send Bestep a Private Message Click Here to Email Bestep Find more posts by Bestep Add Bestep to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purgatoryblue
UKC Forum Member

Sam on the tree:

Hello Bob and Tom, Sam is looking good I see. I got a neice of his from John Johnson and I really like her so far. At the end of this coming season I'll know if she's a keeper or not. Keep'em in the woods and we'll talk later.

Old Post 08-27-2018 06:42 PM
purgatoryblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purgatoryblue Click here to Send purgatoryblue a Private Message Find more posts by purgatoryblue Add purgatoryblue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Pic. of a nice bear the hounds treed.

Old Post 09-06-2018 11:21 AM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Pic. of bear and hounds.

Last edited by Bestep on 10-06-2018 at 12:15 AM

Old Post 09-15-2018 02:41 PM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

pups

A friend of mine brought his female her to bred to Diesel, she is heavy Jet and smokey river breed, and she is a bear dog. Lots of track speed and a real good nose. She is due the end of month. I will post her ped. later on she is out of Grnite leon's darkside htx and Grnite Grch Johnson's blue ann.

Old Post 10-13-2018 10:43 AM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Some more pics of hounds and bear.

Old Post 10-20-2018 10:51 AM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Diesel treed this bear alone.

Old Post 10-20-2018 10:55 AM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Pic. of bear and hounds.

Old Post 10-26-2018 07:34 PM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

pups

My friends female has had her pups, they are 3 weeks old. Most of them are all blue. If interested let me know.

Old Post 11-20-2018 11:34 AM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

all blue pups

My friend has 2 females and 1male all blue pups. he said he would let one of them go if someone is interested. These should make some real good big game hounds . His # is 540-820-4276.

Old Post 12-15-2018 12:40 PM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Most of the bear has left the area we hunt due to the lack of mast, but we are finding a few to run.

Old Post 12-25-2018 03:29 PM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Pics. of bear and hounds.

Old Post 01-06-2019 12:18 PM
purgatoryblue
UKC Forum Member

Great Pictures:

Hello Bob & Tom, I really enjoy looking at the bear and hounds. Keep'em coming.

Old Post 02-01-2019 06:07 PM
purgatoryblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purgatoryblue Click here to Send purgatoryblue a Private Message Find more posts by purgatoryblue Add purgatoryblue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 04-14-2019 08:32 PM
emcgee
UKC Forum Member

Bear event

Bobby, Chris wanted me to post some pictures from the bear event in Orange County, Va last weekend. He went with Brandon Lee and the dogs did great! Bristol (Diesel x Shine) won the bear treeing contest with over 20 dogs entered. Django our 14 month old off Bristol and Buddy just missed the overall win in the bear field trial. Hes making a really nice bear dog. Has a big mouth and can really rig. Chris said he reminds him a lot of Diesel. I dont know how to get the pictures to show up here so you will just have to use the link. Brandon's dogs did great too and his male won the water race. Chris said both their dogs stood out even the plott guys were impressed haha.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/16520...2/shares/5Q3E22

Old Post 04-17-2019 03:52 AM
emcgee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for emcgee Click here to Send emcgee a Private Message Click Here to Email emcgee Find more posts by emcgee Add emcgee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Blueticks

Erin, the hounds look Great. You and Chris put a lot of time in your hounds and it shows. We still have Diesel her and he is still treeing bear for us. He has treed a few this year by his self. He will be 9 years old this August, I would like to bred a couple good females to him before he is gone. If you and Chris get out this way give me a shout and maybe we can get together and talk hounds. Erin, thanks for keeping me posted on your hounds and congrats. on your wins.

Old Post 04-19-2019 04:54 PM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Sam

Sam is a nice young hound that is doing a great job on bear. His sire and dam are truck to tree bear hounds.I would like to bred him to some females to see what kind of pups he would throw, knowing the back ground of the hounds behind him I would say he would throw some real nice bear hounds.

Old Post 05-18-2019 09:53 AM
emcgee
UKC Forum Member

Sam

Bobby who is Sam off of ?

Old Post 06-13-2019 06:12 PM
emcgee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for emcgee Click here to Send emcgee a Private Message Click Here to Email emcgee Find more posts by emcgee Add emcgee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Sam

Emcgee I'am sorry I didnt answer sooner. Sam is out of Jenny and Jesse's Kermit, Kermit is Smokey River bred. When I seen Kermit I thought I was Looking at my old Diesel . Kermit is a Bear dog, plenty of grit and great track speed. If you and Chris get a chance stop by and say hello and you can take a look at Sam. Sam ran out front of the bear chases we had. He is going to make a great hound.

Old Post 06-18-2019 09:32 PM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 07-21-2019 11:43 AM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Tom has been hunting the hounds some when the weather isnt to hot. He has treed a few and got out ran a few, not many bear in the area. Maybe things will get better later on?

Old Post 10-03-2019 01:06 AM
emcgee
UKC Forum Member

Bear season

How is your bear season going? Chris and I hunted Virginia yesterday. Bristol started the bear track and we packed in on it and treed about a 140 pounder. Let him go. Bristol has turned into a really nice female with a lot of stick. Would like to get one more litter off her.

Old Post 12-08-2019 04:06 PM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Emcgee

We have treed a few and have had some very long chases. The hounds have been doing very good, very proud of our young hounds. If you are talking about the Bristol that Brad crossed with Diesel we have had several people call us to say they started early and really liked them. If you want to make that cross again you are welcome. If you guys have Bristol and plan on keeping her I have her papers here if you want them. Let me know if you make that cross because I have several people who wants pups. Thanks tell Chris I said hello.

Old Post 12-13-2019 11:48 AM
tim hawk
UKC Forum Member

I like the looks of those dark faced dogs! Do they all turn out dark like that ,looking for some bear hounds now.

Last edited by tim hawk on 12-14-2019 at 05:10 PM

Old Post 12-14-2019 04:51 PM
tim hawk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tim hawk Click here to Send tim hawk a Private Message Click Here to Email tim hawk Find more posts by tim hawk Add tim hawk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote