UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Merry Christmas
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

Merry Christmas

Iwould like to wish ever one on this site a very merry Christmas and happy new year and don't for get what we are celebrating not just food and gifts but the birth of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ.I have not been on this site very much in the last 4c years for i have been fighting prostate bone cancer in my spine and ribs and had to give up the sport that i love dearly/If you feel it in your heart to do so say a short prayer for me for the Bible says the prayers of the righeous availeth much and i believe that with all my heart may GOD bless you all.

TAKE YOUR KIDS HUNTING INSTEAD
OF HUNTING FOR YOUR KIDS!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-24-2019 02:56 PM
Carl Fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Carl Fox Click here to Send Carl Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Carl Fox Add Carl Fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Yes sir...that is what it is about. Carl sorry to hear of your health problems. Prayers sent

Old Post 12-24-2019 04:35 PM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

Thank you and Merry Christmas to you and yours...
My prayers to you and your family...

Old Post 12-24-2019 05:05 PM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JCaldwell
UKC Forum Member

Merry Christmas to all and will pray for your physical needs and also for enduring faith for us all

God bless us all

Old Post 12-24-2019 07:49 PM
JCaldwell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JCaldwell Click here to Send JCaldwell a Private Message Find more posts by JCaldwell Add JCaldwell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Creason
UKC Forum Member

Merry Christmas

Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Old Post 12-24-2019 09:25 PM
Creason is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Creason Click here to Send Creason a Private Message Find more posts by Creason Add Creason to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

Thanks to each and ever one on this board may GOD bless each family in a special way thanks for all your prayers.

Old Post 12-24-2019 10:10 PM
Carl Fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Carl Fox Click here to Send Carl Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Carl Fox Add Carl Fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
whats up
UKC Forum Member

Mr fox

Merry Christmas to you and I pray that the holy hands of god be upon you during this time

Old Post 12-25-2019 11:45 AM
whats up is offline Click Here to See the Profile for whats up Click here to Send whats up a Private Message Click Here to Email whats up Find more posts by whats up Add whats up to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
muzzymomentless
UKC Forum Member

Merry Christmas prayers sent

Old Post 12-25-2019 12:24 PM
muzzymomentless is offline Click Here to See the Profile for muzzymomentless Click here to Send muzzymomentless a Private Message Click Here to Email muzzymomentless Find more posts by muzzymomentless Add muzzymomentless to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Merry Christmas Carl and god bless. I know we all take our health for granted I hope you are doing better.

Old Post 12-26-2019 10:45 AM
bowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Merry Christmas

Old Post 12-26-2019 11:34 AM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ColdNose93
UKC Forum Member

Merry Christmas Carl

Sorry to hear about your health Carl, you and your family will be in my prayers I hope you had a Merry Christmas

Sincerely Thomas Kimball

TK’s Skuna River Rock
TK’s Skuna River Roxy
TK’s Cayenne Pepper
TK’s Ole South’s Stylish Dixie
TK’s Ole South’s Stylish Black Betty
TK’s Backwater Sandy
Thomas Kimball
TK’s Training Program

Old Post 12-26-2019 12:04 PM
ColdNose93 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ColdNose93 Click here to Send ColdNose93 a Private Message Click Here to Email ColdNose93 Find more posts by ColdNose93 Add ColdNose93 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

Thanks to you all and may GOD bless each one of you in his own special way.Wishing you all a happy new year.May you enjoy the blessings that GOD has given you and your family and dogs ,

Old Post 12-27-2019 04:05 AM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Carl

Merry Christmas, my brother just found out he has lung cancer and has started treatment, they say it's in the lining of his lung and while there is no cure, with treatments he could live 5 to 6 years. That kind of news just floored all of the family, we ALL just have to put our faith and trust in GOD. Dave

Old Post 12-27-2019 05:23 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

That what the stats show for prostate bone cancer 2 to 5 year. i am starting my fifth year but there have been some people that have lived longer with prayers to God and good doctors i am hoping for a little longer if it would be Gods will.

Old Post 12-27-2019 06:51 PM