UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Dog Supply Vendors > Dakota Lights All New Summit W/green Laser Too!!@ Kenny Rheas
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kenny rhea
UKC Forum Member

Dakota Lights All New Summit Wpurple if you want it! W/green Laser Too!!@ Kenny Rheas

DAKOTA LIGHTS ALL NEW EXPRESS PRO!!!! DUAL BATTERY PACK AMBER, PURPLE, RED, DUAL WALK LIGHT, GREEN LASEER, AND DUAL MAIN BEAM!! UP TO 22 HRS ON HIGH!! FREE SHIPPING, LIFETIME WARRANTY!! $320

DAKOTA LIGHTS SUMMIT W/GREEN LASER AND PURPLE
COLOR IF YOU WANT IT!! ON HAND !@ KENNY RHEAS THE HEADS ARE NOW SILVER LIKE THE OTHERS!!THE ALL NEW EXPRESS IN ON THE WAY!!!

Edit

Postby Kenny Rhea » Fri May 08, 2020 6:25 pm

THE "SUMMIT"!! BRIGHTER YET,THREE COLORS, PURPLE INSTEAD OF GREEN IF YOU WANT!!WALKIN' LIGHT, BRIGHTER MAIN BEAM, WITH GREEN LASER!! $ 295 TO YOUR DOOR!! CALL 785-545-6378
We are now introducing the new SUMMIT light we have been working on. This light has ALL THE FEATURES ONE COULD WANT!!! Brighter colored leds than you’ve ever seen, the best walk light available, a super bright main beam, plus the GREEN LASER WE ALL WANT!!! Like all Dakota Lights, this one is customizable!!! Great burn times, the brightest lights possible to date and with all 4 color modules attached, only weighing 22 ounces!!! This light will be $295 shipped to your door with a LIFETIME WARRANTY! Call 785-545-6378

THE BULLET!! Now with the same head as the others!!

Dakota Bullet G2 Series are now available!!!
This light is an upgrade from the original Bullet lights we have made for the last few years. We went with a lighter weight head and a slim color module to make this light more balanced and easier to wear all night. The off-white main beam is brighter, the colors are much brighter than recent models, and we are able to put 3 colors on this one. Just like any Dakota Light, this one can be customized to fit your needs! Available on a bump cap, soft cap, or belt light version. This light weighs 17 ounces! Burn times on the main beam are 130 hours low, 65 hours medium and 4 hours on high. Walk lights and colored leds are around 100 hours on low and 45 hours on high. Shipped to your door for only $195!!!

THE DAKOTA APEX!!

This light is top of the line, a MUST HAVE for the hunter who wants the best! The APEX has the best burn times, brightest colors, and brightest main beam of any light on the market today! The switch is on the head, making it very accessible and user friendly. We set this light up with a 10 position switch; 4 main led settings and a low and high of each color. We can put up to 3 colors on this light. Color choices are walk light, red, amber, blue, and green. The APEX will burn over 6 hours on high and over 8 days on the low setting! The colors burn longer! This light was built for the hard to please! Price $250
THE NEW APEX IS ONLY 16.3 OZ ON A BUMP CAP!!!!!!! SAME BURN TIME AS BEFORE! AS LIGHT AS YOU CAN GET!!

FLASH!!!!!!
We are more than pleased to announce our newest light, the VERTEX! The upgrades on this light are unreal! This light is the most customizable light available today! The Vertex is $275 shipped to your door. We have it on bump caps, soft caps, or belt light versions.
This light weighs only 19 OUNCES!!! We are capable of putting 6 colored leds in the Vertex color modules. We have 4 color styles of main led from clear white all the way to yellow tint. Our off white led is the most popular and brightest. We added a LASER that sits in the middle of the modules. The laser is controlled by a rocker switch that is located on the battery box. All light positions are controlled by one switch that is located on the head. The main beam has a low setting that runs a week, medium setting that runs 70 hours, and high runs 4.5-5 hours. Walking lights and colored lights burn over 100 hours on low and 20 hours on high.

Last edited by kenny rhea on 01-26-2024 at 09:18 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-16-2021 01:59 PM
kenny rhea is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kenny rhea Click here to Send kenny rhea a Private Message Click Here to Email kenny rhea Visit kenny rhea's homepage! Find more posts by kenny rhea Add kenny rhea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kenny rhea
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Mike Thomas on your purchase of a Dakota Summit!! I appreciate your business!

Old Post 05-28-2021 03:55 PM
kenny rhea is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kenny rhea Click here to Send kenny rhea a Private Message Click Here to Email kenny rhea Visit kenny rhea's homepage! Find more posts by kenny rhea Add kenny rhea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kenny rhea
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Jim Adams for your purchase of another Dakota summit! I appreciate your business.

Old Post 06-07-2021 06:05 PM
kenny rhea
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Luke Imhof for your purchase of a Dakota Summit! I appreciate your business!!

Old Post 06-09-2021 05:43 PM
kenny rhea
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Bradley Utrup for your purchase of 3 Dakota Bullets!

Old Post 06-23-2021 02:22 PM
kenny rhea
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Randy Hardin for your purchase of a Summit!

Old Post 07-02-2021 02:39 PM
kenny rhea
UKC Forum Member

Hottest thing goin'!!!

Old Post 07-16-2021 03:20 PM
travis morgan
UKC Forum Member

Dakota Summit

Kenny can you post pictures of the summit with the 4 color modules like to where you can see the modules.Thanks

WIPEOUT 3 STROKER

Old Post 07-17-2021 01:59 AM
travis morgan is online now Click Here to See the Profile for travis morgan Click here to Send travis morgan a Private Message Click Here to Email travis morgan Find more posts by travis morgan Add travis morgan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kenny rhea
UKC Forum Member

I'll see if I can get one, Travis!

Old Post 07-17-2021 02:51 PM
kenny rhea
UKC Forum Member

Unhappy summit

My site is down that I use to post images with.......... I'll keep tryin'!

Old Post 07-17-2021 03:02 PM
travis morgan
UKC Forum Member

Pictures

Kenny if you want just text them to me….8287347168….thanks

WIPEOUT 3 STROKER

Old Post 07-17-2021 03:20 PM
travis morgan is online now Click Here to See the Profile for travis morgan Click here to Send travis morgan a Private Message Click Here to Email travis morgan Find more posts by travis morgan Add travis morgan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kenny rhea
UKC Forum Member

Travis, sent it to your E-Mail!

Old Post 07-17-2021 06:39 PM
travis morgan
UKC Forum Member

Dakota

Got it thanks.What’s the burn time on them and how many settings on main beam and colors.

WIPEOUT 3 STROKER

Old Post 07-17-2021 07:52 PM
kenny rhea
UKC Forum Member

summit

http://www.houndsupplies.com/Dakota_Lights.html

It has red, green, amber, walk light. 2 levels each, and 3 levels on the main beam. 41/2 to 5 hrs on high! Plus a green laser!!

Last edited by kenny rhea on 07-18-2021 at 05:20 PM

Old Post 07-18-2021 03:13 PM
travis morgan
UKC Forum Member

Summit

Can you get it with 2 red and 2 walk lights with off color main beam?Thanks for your help.I also sent you a pm.

WIPEOUT 3 STROKER

Last edited by travis morgan on 07-18-2021 at 05:42 PM

Old Post 07-18-2021 05:37 PM
kenny rhea
UKC Forum Member

any way you want it, it takes a while to get them built though.

Old Post 07-19-2021 03:41 PM
kenny rhea
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Raymond Bush, and Glen Picklesimer for your purchases of Dakota Summits, I appreciate your business!

Old Post 07-28-2021 04:47 PM
kenny rhea
UKC Forum Member

Just got a new shipment in!! Summits, Vertex, apex, and the Bullets with a brighter main beam!!

Old Post 08-11-2021 03:10 PM
kenny rhea
UKC Forum Member

Just got a new shipment in!! Summits, Vertex, apex, and the Bullets with a brighter main beam!!

Old Post 08-28-2021 02:24 PM
kenny rhea
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 09-02-2021 06:47 PM
kenny rhea
UKC Forum Member

SUMMITS, VERTEX, APEX, AND BULLETS!

Old Post 09-13-2021 02:36 PM
travis morgan
UKC Forum Member

Dakota Summit

Kenny I want the summit with double red and double walk with natural main beam.Can you find out how long it would take to get this.Thanks

WIPEOUT 3 STROKER

Old Post 09-14-2021 04:39 AM
kenny rhea
UKC Forum Member

summit

Travis, I have some on the way...…….sold my last one today!! I'll have them that way! Thanks for the inquiry! I ship 3 day priority as soon as I get them. My phone is 785-545-6378

Old Post 09-14-2021 02:34 PM
kenny rhea
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Nate McMains for your purchase of two Dakota Bullets!! I appreciate your return business!!

Old Post 09-23-2021 03:04 PM
kenny rhea
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Dan Bauer for your purchase of a Dakota Bullett! I appreciate your business!!

Old Post 10-06-2021 02:57 PM