UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Pathfinder 2 problems.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
adam keller
UKC Forum Member

Pathfinder 2 problems.

Has anyone else have problems with their collar shutting off while hunting and can’t turn them back on? 1 st one was tracking only collar and tonight track and train collar did same thing. Both was charged and won’t turn on or show taking charge

Wolf River English

Gr nite ch wolf river big Dan (gr nite ch Indian ridge spot x gr nite ch wolf river Bell)

Gr Nite ch Pr Wolf River Blue Bell (Gr Nite Ch Main St Jack x Gr Nite Ch Indian Ridge Cindy)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-03-2023 03:36 AM
adam keller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for adam keller Click here to Send adam keller a Private Message Click Here to Email adam keller Find more posts by adam keller Add adam keller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

I had this same problem with 3 collars. After weeks of tech support I had to get a refund for the system and go back to garmin.

NT CH CROOKED RIVER TWO TONE ZEB
NT CH OLIPHANTS DBL BARREL SHOTGUN
GR NT CH CROOKED RIVER RED TURKEY HTX
NT Ch CROOKED RIVER RED SASSY HTX
CROOKED RIVER REDTICK ROWDY

Old Post 02-03-2023 10:30 AM
Travis O. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Travis O. Click here to Send Travis O. a Private Message Click Here to Email Travis O. Find more posts by Travis O. Add Travis O. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.R.__Ratliff
UKC Forum Member

Contact dogtra at 1.888.811.9111 had the very same thing happen to me. They send send me a new system to replace that one and a return shipping label to send the broken system back to them. All in less than a week. Nick at dogtra said some systems had bad boards that gotten out. Like any new product that hits the market fast you are going to have some things to work out. You can’t beat the customer service. If you can try and talk to Nick he definitely knows the problems and solutions.

Old Post 02-03-2023 10:55 AM
J.R.__Ratliff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.R.__Ratliff Click here to Send J.R.__Ratliff a Private Message Click Here to Email J.R.__Ratliff Visit J.R.__Ratliff's homepage! Find more posts by J.R.__Ratliff Add J.R.__Ratliff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Preacher Tom
UKC Forum Member

Also had problems with the new Dogtra 2. They sent me a new one and it works perfectly. Have had the new on 2-3 months. My friend had bought the original one just as the 2's were coming out and had problems with it but they didn't help him because they said they weren't making them anymore. He wound up just getting a Garmin 200i but the maps he has are not very good.

Old Post 02-03-2023 03:16 PM
Preacher Tom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Preacher Tom Click here to Send Preacher Tom a Private Message Click Here to Email Preacher Tom Find more posts by Preacher Tom Add Preacher Tom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Georgeb
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Preacher Tom
Also had problems with the new Dogtra 2. They sent me a new one and it works perfectly. Have had the new on 2-3 months. My friend had bought the original one just as the 2's were coming out and had problems with it but they didn't help him because they said they weren't making them anymore. He wound up just getting a Garmin 200i but the maps he has are not very good.

Put a huntsmart sd card in it.(200i)Youll have birdseye which i dont use much but the topo map is better than the original.Shows property lines and owners names.

Old Post 02-03-2023 03:59 PM
Georgeb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Georgeb Click here to Send Georgeb a Private Message Click Here to Email Georgeb Find more posts by Georgeb Add Georgeb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote