UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > All Grand Pups!!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ring
UKC Forum Member

All Grand Pups!!!

I have a litter of all grand pups out of Grand Nite Champion Max's Megatron & Grand Nite Champion Coats Bawl Creek To Tuff Betty 2. Megatron started young and has done really well at the hunts and looks like a hound should. He is co-owned by Jesse Nappin and myself and is out of 2 top 10 reproducers who have done a lot of winning themselves. The mother of the pups is owned by me and is a really nice hound herself with a pedigree full of top 10 reproducers as well. She has had 2 litters all of which started at a very young age. Pups are 3 generations all grand. They are performanced & superstaked and will be guaranteed to run and tree at a year old or your money back. Nite Champion one by the age of 2 and I will give you $500.00. Nite Champion one by the age of 1 and I will give you a $1,000.00. Grand Nite one by the age of 2 and I will give you $1,000.00. As an added incentive if you win the UKC World Hunt I will give you $10,000.00. Place in the final 4 at the UKC World Hunt and I will give you $5,000.00. Price on pups will be $400.00. Deposits are $200.00. For additional information you can call me on my cell anytime.

Ken Ferguson
Ph: 217-620-6528

............GRNTCH DIVIDED ACRES TREE BANGIN HOSS
.....GRNTCH LOST CREEKS TREE SLAMMIN HOSS
............GRNTCH SKUNK CREEK SIDNEY
GRNTCH MAX'S MEGATRON
............GRNTCH TREE SLAMMIN HILLBILLY
.....GRNTCH TREEDOGG MAFIA MAX DESTRUCTION
............GRNTCH MONSON'S BLUE POSIE

PUPS

............GRNTCH TUCKER'S BLUE BOOMER
......GRNTCH VERNON'S BLUE MOUNTAIN BANJO HTX
............GRNTCH B&D'S BLUE RUBY
GRNTCH COATS BAWL CREEK TO TUF BETTY 2
............GRNTCH BLUE CREEK GAUGE
......GRNITECH BAWL CREEK BLUE SQUIRT
............GRNTCH BUFFALO CREEK BETTY

Last edited by Ring on 11-28-2019 at 02:45 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-17-2019 08:37 PM
Ring is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ring Click here to Send Ring a Private Message Click Here to Email Ring Find more posts by Ring Add Ring to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jared Lawrason
UKC Forum Member

Nice!

GRNITECH PKC CH Lawrason's Blue Elle(9/25/01-6/25/10)
GRNITECH PKC CH Owl Creek Barbara Jean(9/15/07-11/15/19)
GRNITECH CH Muddy Creek Spikes Crow(B&D's Spike x Barbara Jean)
GRNITECH GRCH Vining Nail(6/20/10-3/6/21)
NITECH CH Johnson's Blue Widdle (GRCH GRNITECH Hollycreeks Treetalkin Smokey x NITECH GRCH Holly Creeks Treeslammin Katie)
NITECH Code Blue Sue (Bocephus x Barbara Jean)

Old Post 11-17-2019 09:39 PM
Jared Lawrason is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jared Lawrason Click here to Send Jared Lawrason a Private Message Click Here to Email Jared Lawrason Find more posts by Jared Lawrason Add Jared Lawrason to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Treedoggmafia
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 11-22-2019 11:37 AM
Treedoggmafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Treedoggmafia Click here to Send Treedoggmafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Treedoggmafia Find more posts by Treedoggmafia Add Treedoggmafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lukejr
UKC Forum Member

All grand pups

Do you have any pictures of the pups

Old Post 11-23-2019 05:24 PM
Lukejr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lukejr Click here to Send Lukejr a Private Message Click Here to Email Lukejr Find more posts by Lukejr Add Lukejr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ring
UKC Forum Member

No not yet. They are all gonna have nice heads with decent ears on them and are colored up good

Old Post 11-23-2019 09:20 PM
Ring is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ring Click here to Send Ring a Private Message Click Here to Email Ring Find more posts by Ring Add Ring to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Treedoggmafia
UKC Forum Member

I can give references upon request on T!

Old Post 12-02-2019 02:51 AM
Treedoggmafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Treedoggmafia Click here to Send Treedoggmafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Treedoggmafia Find more posts by Treedoggmafia Add Treedoggmafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
meaton
UKC Forum Member

All Grand Pups

BTT. This is a Great Looking cross with allot of Reprodures in the Pedigree!

Dual Grand Ch Pr Eaton's Blue Jewel (Nite Ch GR CH Hillbilly Willy x Dual Grand Treeddogg Mafia Max Destruction)
Dual Grand PR Eaton's Blue Babe owner David Eaton

Old Post 12-16-2019 01:49 PM
meaton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for meaton Click here to Send meaton a Private Message Find more posts by meaton Add meaton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

any Haulers heading to pick up any?

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 12-17-2019 08:37 AM
BawlinBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BawlinBlues Click here to Send BawlinBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email BawlinBlues Find more posts by BawlinBlues Add BawlinBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lukejr
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Any male pups left. Please let me know

Old Post 12-18-2019 03:08 AM
Lukejr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lukejr Click here to Send Lukejr a Private Message Click Here to Email Lukejr Find more posts by Lukejr Add Lukejr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ring
UKC Forum Member

Yes I have 2 males left. Pups are ready to go this weekend on the 21st. and 22nd.

Old Post 12-18-2019 11:47 AM
TomBasten
UKC Forum Member

PUPS

Ken was nice to finally meet you have some nice pups Mine will be called DYNAMITE BLUE BETTY She's very nice, Jesse and Mike was nice to finally meet you also Keep in touch thanks again from DYNAMITE BLUE KENNELS!

Old Post 12-22-2019 01:37 AM
TomBasten is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TomBasten Click here to Send TomBasten a Private Message Click Here to Email TomBasten Visit TomBasten's homepage! Find more posts by TomBasten Add TomBasten to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andy Harper
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Any pups left out of this litter? Male or female?

Old Post 12-22-2019 02:21 AM
Andy Harper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andy Harper Click here to Send Andy Harper a Private Message Click Here to Email Andy Harper Find more posts by Andy Harper Add Andy Harper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TomBasten
UKC Forum Member

PUPS

I PICKED MY UP SATURDAY AND I THINK KEN HAD ONE LEFT CALL HIM THERE NICE PUPS!

Old Post 12-22-2019 12:24 PM
TomBasten is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TomBasten Click here to Send TomBasten a Private Message Click Here to Email TomBasten Visit TomBasten's homepage! Find more posts by TomBasten Add TomBasten to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ring
UKC Forum Member

Re: Pups

quote:
Originally posted by Andy Harper
Any pups left out of this litter? Male or female?

I have I male I kept back that Id probably let go. He treed on a dead coon first time he saw one. In fact all the pups did when they were taken home and worked. They are a super nice litter of pups

Old Post 12-29-2019 01:56 PM