UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > Possible cross #1
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Crazy Luke
UKC Forum Member

Possible cross #1

I have a few girls in heat and have not made a litter on purpose for a few years. Just wanted to see if there was some interest. #1 Sire: Gr Nt Ch Gold Ch Burgers Cock Ur Pistol. I have some of him frozen for use. First female is Coon Bustin Mandy. She has a couple of wins on her but always seem to be taking other stuff to the hunt. She is of Gr Nt Ch The Coon Buster off Sandy Creek Jake. Her dam is Gr Nt Ch Mandy II a littermate to Gr Nt Ch Silver Ch Jon Henry. ( Banjo 3 and Nt Mandolin) So the very top and bottom of this pedigree are line bred back to that Doc and Fiddle cross. With a couple of shots of Sandy Creek Jake in both sides and a splash of Rusty Red blood and also Royce Taylors Dogs . CB Mandy is a good strike dog and an open trailer. She hunts out real well and has a big locate when she trees and is a chop mouth tree dog.She has a really good mouth and is not soft mouthed one bit. Not shy or skittish at all. Looks a little like Jake . She has been hunted all over the place but is here now and I like her enough to breed her. She will split tree but will tree with other dogs. I have been using her to train my pups. The pups will be performance and Super staked. The pups should be born end of January and be ready end of March. Might even give me a reason to go to National Redbone Days. You can PM me. Thanks. Mark Lucas Monroeville NJ. I will try and post a pedigree.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-17-2020 11:46 PM
Crazy Luke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy Luke Click here to Send Crazy Luke a Private Message Click Here to Email Crazy Luke Find more posts by Crazy Luke Add Crazy Luke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RON WOLTER
UKC Forum Member

Thumbs up Cross

That x should make some great Red's-

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-21-2020 03:31 PM
RON WOLTER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RON WOLTER Click here to Send RON WOLTER a Private Message Click Here to Email RON WOLTER Find more posts by RON WOLTER Add RON WOLTER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote