UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Grnite Sudden Sandy And Grnite Hardtime Awesome
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
EAST TN ENGLISH
UKC Forum Member

Grnite Sudden Sandy And Grnite Hardtime Awesome

THIS CROSS WILL BE MADE THIS WEEKEND. SANDY IS A COON DOG.SHE IS AN OPEN MOUTH TRACK DOG WITH A GOOD LOUD CLEAR BAWL MOUTH. SHE TREES WITH A GOOD LOUD CLEAR CHOP. SHE DONT JUMP OR CHEW JUST STRAIGHT UP ON THE WOOD. SHES VERY ACCURATE WITH A REAL NOSE AND CAN MOVE A TRACK. SHE WAS HIGH SCOREING DOG AT SOUTHERN ENGLISH DAYS FRIDAY NIGHT 2014. SHE WAS ALSO NITE CH WINNER AT GRAND AMERICAN. SHE'S QUALIFIED FOR THIS YEARS UKC AND PKC WORLD HUNTS AND CAPABLE OF WINNING EITHER. SHE IS ALSO IN THE TOP OF THE BREED STANDINGS IN CHKC. SHE HAS PUPS COMING 2 THAT ARE STARTING TO WIN IN THE HUNTS. ONE OF HER PUPS IS QUALIFIED FOR THE UKC WORLD. PUPS WILL BE PERFORMANCE AND SUPER STAKES $500. WILL TAKE DEPOSITS WHEN SHE HAS PUPS DEPOSIT WILL BE $100

.............NITECH GOLDEN SUNNY III
........NITE CH NICHOLS TREE SPIKE
.............NITECH BALLARDS SWEETWATER SUE
.....NITE CH NEXT BIG THANG
.............GRNITECH CROSSROADS DAN
.......MORNING RIDGE RUNNING BELL
.............NITECH SCARSBOROUGH RUBY
GRNITECH SUDDEN SANDY
.............GRNITECH NEUSE RIVER RAMBO
........GRNITECH MICH. SWAMP ROOSTER
.............GRNITECH RAFFELS BILLIE JOE
.....GRNITECHKATES TT BLUE SWAMP DIAMOND
.............GRNITECH WOODSTOCK REDMAN
........GRNITECH LA PILLE'S WW TREETIME KATE
.............GRNITECH LA PILLE'S WW BLUE GEM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-19-2015 01:46 AM
EAST TN ENGLISH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EAST TN ENGLISH Click here to Send EAST TN ENGLISH a Private Message Click Here to Email EAST TN ENGLISH Find more posts by EAST TN ENGLISH Add EAST TN ENGLISH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark Looney
UKC Forum Member

She is everything he says she is. We made the cross with Big River Dan twice and have had great results! Best of luck with her!

2012 Grand American winner
2012 Georgia State Champion
2012 High scoring male/ 2nd overall Southern English Days
2004.Gn. Nt. Marks Blue Ugly
GRNITECH. Looneys Big Oconee River Luke
CH.Nt. Ch. Big Oconee River Tramp
PR, CH.Nt.Ch. Looneys Hardtime Pepper
Nt.CH.Looneys Big Oconee River Lola
CH.Nt.Ch Big Oconee River Trigger

Powered By. Big River hunting supplies and dry Pond dog boxes

Old Post 04-20-2015 03:15 AM
Mark Looney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark Looney Click here to Send Mark Looney a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark Looney Find more posts by Mark Looney Add Mark Looney to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
English95
UKC Forum Member

Good luck with your cross sandy is a nice one!

GRNITECH GRCH PKC SCH Thunder River

Gone but not Forgotten:
GRNITECH AKC NITECH PKC $$$ Won 'PR' Lichlyter's Kettle Hollow Luke (2013 performance sire) ( 2013 world qualifier) (2014 English Sectional High Scoring Dog 675+)(2015 Performance Sire)

NITECH PKC CH 'PR' Kettle Hollow Diamond (Truck ticket Winner)

Andy Lichlyter (865)603-1490

Old Post 04-20-2015 03:15 AM
English95 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for English95 Click here to Send English95 a Private Message Find more posts by English95 Add English95 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Okie Hunter
UKC Forum Member

Sure do like the breeding on this cross. Good luck with them.

I've been trying to find a female out of the Diamond and Main Street Roy cross which is almost the same exact cross as what Sandy is out of (out of a Tree Spike son and Diamond)

I feel a lot of the mouth that Main Street Dino has and the volume of All Grand Horn can be traced thru the Diamond female (Horn has Lapille's Tree Time Kate in his pedigree which was Diamond's mother). That's what I believe anyway. I'll bet Sandy has a good mouth too.

Again, good luck with this litter. They should be some good ones right here.

Home of:
UKC DUAL GR CH PKC CH CHKC Money Winner ALL GRAND YOGI (GR NITE CH MOORE'S HARDTIME ALL GRAND HORN x DUAL GR CH ENGLISHPRIDE'S LITTLE LIZ) 2017 UKC Performance and PKC Super Stakes Sire

UKC DUAL GR CH TREE ROCKN NELLY (DUAL GR CH PKC GOLD CH MAIN STREET ROY X GR NITE CH PKC CH INDIAN RIDGE CINDY) Littermate sister to 2013 UKC WORLD CH GR NITE CH MAIN STREET JOHN THE BAPTIST

PLUS POINT ZINGO (DUAL GRAND CH '98 ENGLISH HALL OF FAME WILCOX THUNDER BINGO semen X CH NITE CH CLONES FRONT PAGE) The only living direct son of Bingo alive today!

Gone but not forgotten:

UKC GR NITE CH PKC CH PLUS POINT BLUE BOY BRUISER (66 "canes" stored at OnceFrozen) Direct son of DUAL GR CH PKC CH CLEAR CREEK CADILLAC JACK x CH GR NITE CH '95 UKC World Hunt High Scoring English Female WELLS' LITTLE PATCH

CH GR NITE CH WELLS' LITTLE PATCH (High Scoring English Female 1995 UKC World Hunt) Direct Daughter of GR NITE CH PKC GOLD CH DARON'S BLUE REB (LUMIS) x GR NITE CH PKC GOLD CH ACHA WORLD CH BUFFALO CREEK PATCH

GR NITE CH PKC CH CLEAR CREEK MISSY II (Sister to Dual Grand Clear Creek Cadillac Jack and mother of ACHA World Champion PKC Silver CH Raef's Dollar Bill)

Old Post 04-21-2015 06:31 AM
Okie Hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Okie Hunter Click here to Send Okie Hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email Okie Hunter Find more posts by Okie Hunter Add Okie Hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EAST TN ENGLISH
UKC Forum Member

Sandy has a loud clear bawl mouth track and a loud clear chop on tree. You can hear her a long, long ways.

Old Post 04-21-2015 11:15 PM
EAST TN ENGLISH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EAST TN ENGLISH Click here to Send EAST TN ENGLISH a Private Message Click Here to Email EAST TN ENGLISH Find more posts by EAST TN ENGLISH Add EAST TN ENGLISH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Terrell
UKC Forum Member

Should be a good cross, hunted with a bunch of the dogs in her ped.

Phone # 937-213-1779

Old Post 04-22-2015 12:13 AM
Doug Terrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Terrell Click here to Send Doug Terrell a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Terrell Find more posts by Doug Terrell Add Doug Terrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EAST TN ENGLISH
UKC Forum Member

THANKS GUYS. I WENT THROUGH A BUNCH OF HOUNDS SEARCHING FOR ONE OF HER CALIBER. PLENTY OF HUNT DRIVE. QUICK TO GET STRUCK, CAN TREE ANY KIND OF TRACK HOT OR COLD, VERY ACCURATE, ONCE TREED SHE WILL BE THERE NO MATTER WHAT AND YOU CAN HEAR HER DEEP IN THE COUNTRY. WANT PULL AND WANT BE RUN OFF BUT CAN STILL HUNT A PUPPY WITH HER. DOES SHE LOOK PERFECT EVERY NIGHT, NO SHE DONT BUT SURE LOOKS GOOD MOST NIGHTS. IM VERY EXCITED ABOUT CROSSING HER ON AWESOME. I KNOW EVERYONE THINKS OR AT LEAST HOPES THE CROSS THERE MAKING COULD BE THE ONE, WELL THIS ONE JUST MIGHT BE TOO.

Old Post 04-23-2015 02:41 AM
EAST TN ENGLISH
UKC Forum Member

GOT HER BREED FRIDAY AND AGAIN SATURDAY.

Last edited by EAST TN ENGLISH on 04-26-2015 at 01:54 AM

Old Post 04-25-2015 04:03 AM
EAST TN ENGLISH
UKC Forum Member

I would like to thank you guys for the kind words about her and what you think about this cross. It looks like ill be getting theses pups into good hands. Its nice when good hunters get them and you know they'll get hunted and given the opportunity.

Last edited by EAST TN ENGLISH on 04-28-2015 at 12:04 AM

Old Post 04-28-2015 12:00 AM
anthony903
UKC Forum Member

They all spoke for?

Old Post 04-30-2015 01:21 PM
anthony903 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for anthony903 Click here to Send anthony903 a Private Message Click Here to Email anthony903 Find more posts by anthony903 Add anthony903 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EAST TN ENGLISH
UKC Forum Member

THANKS ANTHONY

Old Post 05-03-2015 12:50 AM
EAST TN ENGLISH
UKC Forum Member

GOT OLE SANDY BACK OUT LATE THIS WEEK AND HUNTED HER IN 2 PKC HUNTS AND ONE CHKC HUNT AND WON 2 OUT OF 3. SHE WON WITH 200+ THURSDAY. LOST WITH 175 CIRCLE FRIDAY AND WON AGAIN TONIGHT WITH 350+ NOT BAD FOR A DOG BEEN LAID UP FOR ALMOST A MONTH. ANYONE THATS BEEN CONSIDERING TRYING AN AWESOME PUP OUGHT TO GET ONE OF THESE. HAVE 6 FOR SURE SPOKEN FOR RIGHT NOW AND SEVERAL OTHERS INTERESTED. HOPEFULLY SHE WILL HAVE A BIG LITTER AS SHE USUALLY DOES.

Old Post 05-10-2015 08:13 AM
cmstoney
UKC Forum Member

I thought you weren't taking deposits until the pups were born?

Old Post 05-12-2015 01:55 AM
cmstoney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cmstoney Click here to Send cmstoney a Private Message Click Here to Email cmstoney Find more posts by cmstoney Add cmstoney to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EAST TN ENGLISH
UKC Forum Member

I HAVE A LIST OF NAMES THAT HAVE SAID THEY WANT ONE. I WILL TAKE DEPOSITS WHEN IM SURE SHE WILL HAVE PUPS.

Old Post 05-12-2015 03:51 AM
larry wilcox
UKC Forum Member

Thunder Kennels

Should be a great cross Bobby..Hope to see you at English Days....Larry

Old Post 05-12-2015 03:58 PM
larry wilcox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larry wilcox Click here to Send larry wilcox a Private Message Click Here to Email larry wilcox Find more posts by larry wilcox Add larry wilcox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
english guy
UKC Forum Member

Are they all spoke for, would like to have a female

Old Post 05-12-2015 04:59 PM
english guy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for english guy Click here to Send english guy a Private Message Click Here to Email english guy Find more posts by english guy Add english guy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EAST TN ENGLISH
UKC Forum Member

THANKS LARRY.
ENGLISH GUY IT DEPENDS ON HOW MANY SHE HAS BUT I WILL PUT YOU DOWN FOR A FEMALE AND WE WILL JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE WHAT SHE HAS.

Old Post 05-12-2015 09:51 PM
llam
UKC Forum Member

Would like to be on list for a female

Old Post 05-12-2015 11:43 PM
llam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for llam Click here to Send llam a Private Message Click Here to Email llam Find more posts by llam Add llam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EAST TN ENGLISH
UKC Forum Member

I HUNTED SANDY IN 3 MORE PKC HUNTS AND WON 2 OUT OF 3 AGAIN. LOOKS LIKE I'LL HAVE TO QUITE HUNTING HER THOUGH SHE IS STATING TO SHOW. NOT GOING TO TAKE ANY MORE NAMES FOR FEMALE PUPS FOR NOW, IM SURE I ALREADY HAVE MORE GUYS WANTING FEMALE PUPS THAN SHE WILL PROBABLY HAVE. ILL START AT THE TOP OF THE LIST AND START CONTACTING EVERYONE WHEN I START TAKING DEPOSITS. I DO WANT TO THANK EVERYONE THAT HAS CONTACTED ME ABOUT THIS CROSS.

Old Post 05-25-2015 06:12 AM
gasserdogs
UKC Forum Member

congrats bobby!!sounds like you found what you have been looking for.

Old Post 05-25-2015 07:48 AM
gasserdogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gasserdogs Click here to Send gasserdogs a Private Message Find more posts by gasserdogs Add gasserdogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EAST TN ENGLISH
UKC Forum Member

THANKS DAN. PUT HER IN 2 HUNTS THIS WEEK AND WON BOTH. THAT MADE LIKE 8 OUT OF 11. BEEN HAVING ALOT OF FUN HUNTING HER BUT GONNA LAY HER UP NOW. AS SOON AS SHE HAS HER PUPS AND GETS THEM WEANED I PLAN TO START BACK AT IT.

THANKS ALSO TO EVERYONE THAT HAS CONTACTED ME ABOUT A PUP. THE RESPONCE ON THEM WAS WAY MORE THAN I EVER EXSPECTED. SHE IS STARTING TO BELLY DOWN SO LETS JUST HOPE FOR A BIG HEALTHY LITTER.

Old Post 05-30-2015 10:35 PM
gasserdogs
UKC Forum Member

hey bobby, if you dont mind post a pic of those pups when she has them

Old Post 06-15-2015 01:19 AM
gasserdogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gasserdogs Click here to Send gasserdogs a Private Message Find more posts by gasserdogs Add gasserdogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EAST TN ENGLISH
UKC Forum Member

OK Dan I'll try and do that. She has 10 more days to go and I can hardly wait.

Old Post 06-16-2015 05:33 PM
gasserdogs
UKC Forum Member

i bet! is she looking heavy with pups?

Old Post 06-16-2015 08:37 PM
EAST TN ENGLISH
UKC Forum Member

SANDY HAD 10 HEALTHY PUPS LAST SATURDAY NIGHT. 6 MALES AND 4 FEMALES. HAD A COUPLE GUYS CHANGE THERE MIND SO IF YOU WERE ON THE WAITING LIST FOR A PUP PLEASE CONTACT ME. HERE IS A LIST OF WHAT I HAVE DEPOSITS FOR. #423-791-4264 THANKS

MALES:
BOBBY TARLTON
J MEYERS
JOHN SHUMAN
CARLTON STONEY
RYAN CROOK

FEMALES:
GREGG COVINGTON
CHRIS LEWIS
BRANDON TORMOEHLEN

Old Post 07-06-2015 12:30 AM