UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Female Coon Hunters
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Hick_Chick517
UKC Forum Member

I COON HUNT! i hog/bear/groundhog/squirrell/rabbitt hunt too! always keeping the tradition alive!! im only 13 so people dont take me seriously, but i love hunting and have some of the best dogs in our town. 2 walkers and a blu. all my others are good too. i like redbones and plotts the most.

and last but not least, my dads bumpersticker:
WORK HARDER! MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ON WELFARE DEPEND ON YOU!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-25-2008 05:15 PM
Hick_Chick517 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hick_Chick517 Click here to Send Hick_Chick517 a Private Message Click Here to Email Hick_Chick517 Find more posts by Hick_Chick517 Add Hick_Chick517 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonsmen
UKC Forum Member

my girlfriend has been hunting with me for 3 years now and she is absolutly inlove with the new found hobby. she started out coon hunting with me because that was the only way she was able to spend time with me(you can see where my priorities were lol) but now she hunts everything illinois has to offer, and goes just as much without me as with.
im really blessed and lucky. i couldnt ask for a better hutning partner.
here are a few photo of her recent hunts.

her babying the puppies..lol

Jeff S.

Old Post 10-25-2008 07:53 PM
coonsmen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonsmen Click here to Send coonsmen a Private Message Click Here to Email coonsmen Find more posts by coonsmen Add coonsmen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Country AintBad
UKC Forum Member

now that a good gf right there.....
great pics.....

happy hunting

Old Post 10-25-2008 10:56 PM
Country AintBad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Country AintBad Click here to Send Country AintBad a Private Message Find more posts by Country AintBad Add Country AintBad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocket 88
UKC Forum Member

Love these posts. I'm a lady hunter and the first person in my family period to want to hunt. I got interested in hounds when I was about 13 or 14 years old and ended up marrying a coonhunter.
Any other girl hunters out there in my area? I'm south of Nashville and would love to find some hunting buddies.
RT

Old Post 10-26-2008 12:37 AM
Rocket 88 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocket 88 Click here to Send Rocket 88 a Private Message Find more posts by Rocket 88 Add Rocket 88 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Country AintBad
UKC Forum Member

thanks rocket, good luck findin u some hunting partners....

happy hunting yall

Old Post 10-27-2008 02:41 AM
Country AintBad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Country AintBad Click here to Send Country AintBad a Private Message Find more posts by Country AintBad Add Country AintBad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
primetime
UKC Forum Member

Here's a shout out from So. Michigan, I am sad to hear that you don't have a bunch more lady hunters around you. What a shame, I grew up with six kids four of them brothers and been huntin since I could walk. As a matter of fact I went into labor with my daughter out coon huntin and let me tell you, she goes right along has her own light and everything at the ripe old age of 5. I competition hunt right along with the rest of them. However I think I may have a little reputation that proceeds me in these hunts, don't take no sh**! No matter what I always have a good time and I will be hunting till the day I die, no matter what is on the other end of that rifle. : o ) I'll dig up some picks and send them out later, I think we are heading down south this coming year for the first time to Winter Classic. I am picking up some pups from a guy I sold my first male to, looking forward to some of the beautiful south in January. Take care and thanks for the post.

NtCH Northern Blue Killer II
PR Northern Blue Moon
PR Primetime Blue Sasha
PR Primetime Blue Arrow
Gone But Not Forgotten
NTCHCH Northern Blue Blazin Jade
NTCHCH Northern Blue Killer

Old Post 10-27-2008 06:48 PM
primetime is offline Click Here to See the Profile for primetime Click here to Send primetime a Private Message Click Here to Email primetime Find more posts by primetime Add primetime to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Country AintBad
UKC Forum Member

primetime....ill be at the winter classic too....i believe we will see...hope to see alot of yall there

Old Post 10-27-2008 07:27 PM
raisinthefinest
UKC Forum Member

I'm a female coon hunter from Michigan. I love it!! I would go out every night if i could. My best friend and my uncle got me into it. I am trying to get my little cousin to actually go out with me, she is extremely affraid of the dark, and the night, so i'm trying to get her too come out in the woods with me. She is constantly playing dolls and having her toy dogs tree, so she asked me to build her a miniture dog box for her dolly dogs. I know she wants to hunt, just got to get her over her fear of the dark. I currently have a TW, as soon as i get the money I am going to get me a bluetick hound, because thats what i really want. So if anybody knows of some cheap registered, good huntin' hounds let me know.

Old Post 10-27-2008 09:34 PM
raisinthefinest is offline Click Here to See the Profile for raisinthefinest Click here to Send raisinthefinest a Private Message Click Here to Email raisinthefinest Visit raisinthefinest's homepage! Find more posts by raisinthefinest Add raisinthefinest to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Country AintBad
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 02-17-2009 10:16 PM
mpondr310
UKC Forum Member

I feel for you guys......I have a boyfriend that doesn't like to go coon hunting. He gets jealous when I spend more time hunting then with him.

Old Post 02-17-2009 10:25 PM
mpondr310 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mpondr310 Click here to Send mpondr310 a Private Message Click Here to Email mpondr310 Find more posts by mpondr310 Add mpondr310 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Country AintBad
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by mpondr310
I feel for you guys......I have a boyfriend that doesn't like to go coon hunting. He gets jealous when I spend more time hunting then with him.

yepp more girls should hunt, and u should have a hunter

Old Post 02-17-2009 10:32 PM
SCBluetickGal
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by mpondr310

Hahaha! I know what you mean! It's a chore to get my fiance to hunt with me...

Old Post 02-18-2009 03:20 PM
SCBluetickGal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SCBluetickGal Click here to Send SCBluetickGal a Private Message Click Here to Email SCBluetickGal Find more posts by SCBluetickGal Add SCBluetickGal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coon dawg
UKC Forum Member

..........been divorced twice............first one left because I hunted to much.........second one left because the huntin' in Georgia wasn't good enough...............I can't win either way!!.......lololol

Old Post 02-18-2009 03:49 PM
coon dawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coon dawg Click here to Send coon dawg a Private Message Find more posts by coon dawg Add coon dawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Country AintBad
UKC Forum Member

Re: .............

quote:
Originally posted by coon dawg
..........been divorced twice............first one left because I hunted to much.........second one left because the huntin' in Georgia wasn't good enough...............I can't win either way!!.......lololol

dang lol that sounds like something that would happen to me....

dang lol

Old Post 02-18-2009 03:56 PM
Blacklabel
UKC Forum Member

all that and not a single lady from missouri.... whats the deal

The will to win is not nearly as important as the will to prepare to win. Everyone wants to win but not everyone wants to prepare to win." - Bobby Knight

Old Post 02-18-2009 03:56 PM
Blacklabel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blacklabel Click here to Send Blacklabel a Private Message Click Here to Email Blacklabel Find more posts by Blacklabel Add Blacklabel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Country AintBad
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Blacklabel
all that and not a single lady from missouri.... whats the deal

i take it your the lady from missouri

Old Post 02-18-2009 03:58 PM
Plottluvr
UKC Forum Member

I hunted back in high school. Had a pair of red bones and later a Bluetick. It's been a long long time since I've been on a coon hunt but with the new pup I'm gettin' back into it.

Both my kids...16 yr old daughter and 12 yr old son....are showing a high interest.

Old Post 02-18-2009 04:10 PM
Plottluvr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Plottluvr Click here to Send Plottluvr a Private Message Click Here to Email Plottluvr Find more posts by Plottluvr Add Plottluvr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Country AintBad
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Plottluvr
I hunted back in high school. Had a pair of red bones and later a Bluetick. It's been a long long time since I've been on a coon hunt but with the new pup I'm gettin' back into it.

Both my kids...16 yr old daughter and 12 yr old son....are showing a high interest.

goood deal

Old Post 02-18-2009 04:25 PM
WalkerRiley
UKC Forum Member

I'm 22, and I just have coon hunting for years now. I've always loved hounds and hunting, I have my own hounds. The first time I turned a dog loose, I was hooked. I have gotten to the point were I can load my dogs and head to the wood by myself. I love going to the woods and listen to my hounds run. I'd love to meet some more female hunters around MI! I have met a lot of people coon hunting and they all have been great. I’m hoping to hit more out of state comp hunts this year.

Last edited by WalkerRiley on 02-18-2009 at 07:17 PM

Old Post 02-18-2009 07:08 PM
WalkerRiley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WalkerRiley Click here to Send WalkerRiley a Private Message Click Here to Email WalkerRiley Find more posts by WalkerRiley Add WalkerRiley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brandon Gudgeon
UKC Forum Member

My girlfriend, Emily loves to go with. Never hunted or fished for anything till she met me. She's gone with the last two seasons and now wants to get her own dog. We live in S/W Wisconsin.

As you can see, she has her own pink leash. She also has a pink laminate stock .22. Everything she has has to be pink. Not sure about that....

NiteCh 'PR' Beast Mode Tramp
- 1st Runner Up Jr Young Guns 2014 National BBOA Days - 300+
- 9th place (Friday night) 2014 National BBOA Days - 250+
- 1st place opens 2014 WI State BBOA Championship - 837.5+
- UKC 2nd - 100+
- UKC 1st - 225+
- 2015 Zone 3 BBOA Championship King of Hunt
- 2015 Iowa State BBCHA King of Hunt (1st place NtCh)
- 2016 Zone 3 BBOA Championship 1st place NtCh (Fri Night)

R.I.P.

Ch NiteCh 'PR' Gabby's Tree Poundin Bocephus

Old Post 02-18-2009 07:27 PM
Brandon Gudgeon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brandon Gudgeon Click here to Send Brandon Gudgeon a Private Message Click Here to Email Brandon Gudgeon Find more posts by Brandon Gudgeon Add Brandon Gudgeon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Country AintBad
UKC Forum Member

lol hey if pink is what it takes then do it to it lol

Old Post 02-18-2009 07:31 PM
Burchett
UKC Forum Member

I have always loved hunting with dogs.
I have coonhunted for years, hunted rabbits with beagles and have been bird dogin' for the last 11 years.
Just got back into coonhunting after being off for about 8 years because it was too hard to run bird dogs off horseback all day and hunt coondogs at night. (We make a living at training and campaigning bird dogs).
Now that my 12 year old son is crazy about hunting in general. I bought him a walker from Larry McAnally in Arkansas in December which once again got my love of coon dogs going. We have been going about every night that we can since.
Our bird dog website is burchettsbirddogs.ws if anyone wants to check it out. I don't know how to post pictures on here even though my brother tried to show me so that is the best I can do for photos.
Kids are important to hunting. Keep em' out there!
By the way, doesn't matter what breed you have, there is nothing better than a good coon dog!!!!
Chris

Nite Ch. Gr. Ch. PR' High Dollar Fred- Walker

Gr. Nite Ch. Fox River Fantastic Fancy- Black & Tan

Old Post 02-18-2009 07:38 PM
Burchett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Burchett Click here to Send Burchett a Private Message Find more posts by Burchett Add Burchett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brandon Gudgeon
UKC Forum Member

PINK

I don't mind, but you wont catch me carrying pink gear into the woods!!!

NiteCh 'PR' Beast Mode Tramp
- 1st Runner Up Jr Young Guns 2014 National BBOA Days - 300+
- 9th place (Friday night) 2014 National BBOA Days - 250+
- 1st place opens 2014 WI State BBOA Championship - 837.5+
- UKC 2nd - 100+
- UKC 1st - 225+
- 2015 Zone 3 BBOA Championship King of Hunt
- 2015 Iowa State BBCHA King of Hunt (1st place NtCh)
- 2016 Zone 3 BBOA Championship 1st place NtCh (Fri Night)

R.I.P.

Ch NiteCh 'PR' Gabby's Tree Poundin Bocephus

Old Post 02-18-2009 07:39 PM
Brandon Gudgeon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brandon Gudgeon Click here to Send Brandon Gudgeon a Private Message Click Here to Email Brandon Gudgeon Find more posts by Brandon Gudgeon Add Brandon Gudgeon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Country AintBad
UKC Forum Member

Re: PINK

quote:
Originally posted by gudgeonwalker
I don't mind, but you wont catch me carrying pink gear into the woods!!!

i agree lol

Old Post 02-18-2009 07:47 PM
Blacklabel
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Country AintBad i take it your the lady from missouri
CAN'T YOU READ??? MY NAME IS ON MY SIGNATURE........ JUSTIN COFFEL

The will to win is not nearly as important as the will to prepare to win. Everyone wants to win but not everyone wants to prepare to win." - Bobby Knight

Old Post 02-18-2009 08:12 PM
Blacklabel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blacklabel Click here to Send Blacklabel a Private Message Click Here to Email Blacklabel Find more posts by Blacklabel Add Blacklabel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote