UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Screwy Lewy
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Screwy Lewy

Anyone ever hunt with him, what was the good an bad? Just wondering. What about dogs out of him as well?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-30-2019 05:58 AM
nextcoonhunters is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nextcoonhunters Click here to Send nextcoonhunters a Private Message Find more posts by nextcoonhunters Add nextcoonhunters to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BULLET II
UKC Forum Member

Lewey was a real coondog. Had a good mouth. Not a hard tree dog, but steady and stay put. Super independent, deadly accurate and tons of go power. Only negative I ever saw with him is he loved to get on tracks sometimes that nothing else could smell, and it would take him a while to get it going. However he would usually get it treed. All coondog, all there is to it.

Jimmy Don Presley would be the best person to talk to. I no longer have a good number for him.

"GRCH GRNITECH 'PR' TWIN SPRINGS' RUNNIN BULLET II"

Old Post 09-30-2019 03:40 PM
BULLET II is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BULLET II Click here to Send BULLET II a Private Message Click Here to Email BULLET II Find more posts by BULLET II Add BULLET II to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

Thank you for the information. Does anyone have a good picture of him?

Old Post 10-01-2019 12:59 AM
nextcoonhunters is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nextcoonhunters Click here to Send nextcoonhunters a Private Message Find more posts by nextcoonhunters Add nextcoonhunters to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Up close

Was just wondering I have him up close in a pedigree. Anyone know if he was ever line bred any. Say a uncle to niece or Grandpa to granddaughter?

Old Post 10-03-2019 10:37 PM
Brady bean
UKC Forum Member

Gary has 5 breedings on him collected

Old Post 10-05-2019 12:25 AM
Brady bean is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brady bean Click here to Send Brady bean a Private Message Click Here to Email Brady bean Find more posts by Brady bean Add Brady bean to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Gary

I didn't think he had that many left now?

Old Post 10-05-2019 06:41 AM
Brady bean
UKC Forum Member

I think 4

Old Post 10-05-2019 02:32 PM
Brady bean is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brady bean Click here to Send Brady bean a Private Message Click Here to Email Brady bean Find more posts by Brady bean Add Brady bean to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Pics

Would still like to see some pics of him an his offspring too. If you can't post em up you can send em to me though text @ 660-351-0293 thanks. I seen Jobe in person an liked his looks s lot. And have seen plenty of hounds off Jobe, but just want to see some other stuff out of lewey.

Old Post 10-06-2019 03:18 AM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Pics

Still would like to see some pics of Lewey pups to see what they look like growed up.

Old Post 10-26-2019 09:47 PM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Papers

Looked at some Ukc papers that have Lewey on em. Looks like he had 162 pups GS 21 GN 5 SC 6 NC 8 GF1 GW 1 HTX 1. Jobe has 168 NC 11 GN 6 SC 6 GS 4 HTX 2. Looks like both of them reproduced good.

Old Post 10-30-2019 11:16 PM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Pics

Don't need any now. If I want to see what Lewey throws I'll just look at Sonny, or his sister. Lewey x Mags. Grandpa x Granddaughter.
Sonny

Old Post 11-06-2019 11:27 PM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Pics

Don't need any now. If I want to see what Lewey throws I'll just look at Sonny, or his sister. Lewey x Mags. Grandpa x Granddaughter cross
Cody my female

Last edited by nextcoonhunters on 02-02-2020 at 10:31 PM

Old Post 11-06-2019 11:28 PM
Gary Napier II
UKC Forum Member

Nice looking pup

Old Post 11-08-2019 05:10 AM
Gary Napier II is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Napier II Click here to Send Gary Napier II a Private Message Find more posts by Gary Napier II Add Gary Napier II to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

Thank you hopefully he turns out. But only time will tell. I pick my female and I'll post a pic of her.

Old Post 11-08-2019 11:46 PM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Bump

Here you go blue britches. I bumped it to the top for you.

Old Post 11-23-2019 10:00 PM
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

Re: Bump

quote:
Originally posted by nextcoonhunters
Here you go blue britches. I bumped it to the top for you.

Thanks good looking pup
Have u picked your female out yet

Old Post 11-24-2019 02:17 AM
BluBritches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BluBritches Click here to Send BluBritches a Private Message Find more posts by BluBritches Add BluBritches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

Re: Up close

quote:
Originally posted by nextcoonhunters
Was just wondering I have him up close in a pedigree. Anyone know if he was ever line bred any. Say a uncle to niece or Grandpa to granddaughter?

Took some digging but yes he was line breed out east
Waiting on a call for better details

Old Post 02-02-2020 09:48 PM
BluBritches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BluBritches Click here to Send BluBritches a Private Message Find more posts by BluBritches Add BluBritches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Sonny and Cody

Old Post 04-02-2020 12:32 AM
John Carroll
UKC Forum Member

I hunted with him several times.

He was a coon dog and had a good mouth.

Jimmy Don is a great guy and a good hunter.

Lewey was the real deal.

I hunted with several of his brothers and sisters that were nice also.

I kept one of his sisters at my house for several months and hunted her.

That was a good bunch of hounds.

Old Post 04-02-2020 02:09 PM
John Carroll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Carroll Click here to Send John Carroll a Private Message Click Here to Email John Carroll Find more posts by John Carroll Add John Carroll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Time will tell

These are Just pups for now. Will they make it? Only time will tell. I have high hopes but I might be like some walkers I've hunted with. Running down the wrong track and Barking up the completely wrong tree. But boy I sure hope not. Lol. Lots of planning in the past with hopes and plans for the future, hinge on them making it. But if they don't I'm sure they won't be the first in the history of the breed that ruined a well layed plan. But again time will tell, It always does.

Old Post 04-03-2020 02:25 AM