UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > At Stud Nite Ch O' Breathless Blue Tree Dragon
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

He is bred well enough and he should through good pups

Dragon
He gets gone, gets opened, gets treed and has the meat. He doesn't need a track to tree. Knows how to find a coon which is important. He just doesn't run down the side of a field he goes looking. Very nice mouth and good tree dog. He does jack which I don't like. He doesn't chew.
None the less he was early started at 6 months old and coon crazy. He will not leave his tree. He is capable of filling up the scorecard the right way with plus points. No babbling. When he strike put him on the paper. He has shown at times to be a one bark tree dog mostly on layups.
Dragons brothers and sister all seem to be coon crazy and good mouths and treedogs so he wasn't a flute when he was born.

RIP
GrNitech Overton's Breathless Blue Chief Full brother to Nite ch Snowdens Runt
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blu Knight. King of Hunt Fall Round Up 2006 loudest dog I have ever owned.
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blue Roler hit died at 2years old at semi finals of World hunt
Gr Nite ch Utchmans Double Eagle Hoss
Dual Grand Utchmans So Blue Timber top 100 Finalist in 2005 World hunt 2012 performance sire
Gr Ch Nite CH Overton's Breathless Blue Warrior 4wins died at 6 yrs old. Sire to Knight
NiteCh Overton's Breathless Blue Dixie LOUD!
NiteCH Lienbachs Breathless Blue Jammer
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Drum 3 wins to Grand. before 2 yrs old Running ant treeing wild coons at 5 months alone.
Gr Ch Nitech Rob's Blue Tomahawk
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Dolly super fast track and tree dog. accurate.
Grch Nitech Overton's Utchmans Blue Belle
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Sabrina 2nd place Nite ch at Fall Round Up 2009
Nite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Sounder
GRNite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blu Magic 13 years old brother to Roler
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Gobber. Running and treeing wild coons at 5 months

Nite Ch O Breathless Blue Tree Dragon
Treeing his own wild coon at 6 months old.

Dogs living
Overton"s Breathless blue Julia. Bill Bird owner
Dual Champion Uchtman So Blue Lumber 6yrs
Owned by Cody Stader in Indiana
Dual Grand Overton's Breathless Blue Maggie
Present Owned by Luke Wood in Okalhoma

Dall Haden and Bobby Hayes have been a big part of my breeding of my hounds also Bill Bird for help keeping it going.

*All my dogs are old Ucthman Hawk and Scout breeding with some Smokey River Chief and Diamond Jim.
573-228-3169
Kandy off Bojangles and Grand Nite ch PKC CH Redstick Ann. Super fast track dog good tree dog loud. co owner with Earl Howell Queen of Hunt at Fall Round Up 2019 at 2 years old.

Overton"s Breathless Blue Lincoln
Overton"s Breathless Blue Ava.

Last edited by ELMO OVERTON on 04-24-2019 at 03:33 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-19-2019 04:13 PM
ELMO OVERTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ELMO OVERTON Click here to Send ELMO OVERTON a Private Message Click Here to Email ELMO OVERTON Find more posts by ELMO OVERTON Add ELMO OVERTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Justin will be glad to set up a hunt with Dragon and show you some coons. Just let me know. I will send you his number. He is a coon treeing hound know matter where you drop him. He is bred to be that way. PKC and Performance reg.

RIP
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blu Knight. King of Hunt Fall Round Up 2006 loudest dog I have ever owned.
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blue Roler hit died at 2years old at semi finals of World hunt
Dual Grand Utchmans So Blue Timber top 100 Finalist in 2005 World hunt 2012 performance sire
Gr Ch Nite CH Overton's Breathless Blue Warrior 4wins died at 6 yrs old. Sire to Knight
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Drum 3 wins to Grand. before 2 yrs old Running ant treeing wild coons at 5 months alone.
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Sabrina 2nd place Nite ch at Fall Round Up 2009

Dogs living

Dall Haden and Bobby Hayes have been a big part of my breeding of my hounds also Bill Bird for help keeping it going.

*All my dogs are old Ucthman Hawk and Scout breeding with some Smokey River Chief and Diamond Jim.
573-228-3169
Kandy off Bojangles and Grand Nite ch PKC CH Redstick Ann. Super fast track dog good tree dog loud. co owner with Earl Howell Queen of Hunt at Fall Round Up 2019 at 2 years old.

Old Post 05-01-2019 04:26 PM
ELMO OVERTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ELMO OVERTON Click here to Send ELMO OVERTON a Private Message Click Here to Email ELMO OVERTON Find more posts by ELMO OVERTON Add ELMO OVERTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

I've been laying low. Just trying to get use to not being on Chemo and working on getting off of Predizone which is tough. Not much energy yet but I hope in comes.
Justin Gloe is enjoying Dragon and hunting the PKC hunts from time to time.
I'm waiting on Julia to come in season but that hasn't happened yet.
I have a new ride to get me around so I might just show up on your door step someday wanting to see some dogs go. I will be at the Uchtman memorial visiting and also the Vaughn / Hayworth hunt in Marshall Mo in June.
Keep them blue and keep winning.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 05-28-2019 02:49 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

I will be down at the Utchman Memorial hunt this weekend in Ava Mo. Stop by and say hi. Might be a little warm but I hear the kitten coons are moving good down south and the mulberries are rip.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 06-17-2019 02:37 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Dragon getting TLC. Much deserved.

Justin's wife looks like she has taken a liking to Dragon.
Thank you Justin Gloe. Ole Monroe, Missouri.
Dragon needs some girlfriend's. He bred right and sure enough coondog from tailgate to tree.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 07-04-2019 10:29 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Due to health issues Dragon has been sold

Justin Gloe of Old Monroe Mo is Dragons new owner. Justin hunts more PKC than UKC. He has had Dragon hunting him for the last 10 months. Dragon will still be a performance sir yearly and put in PKC hunts. All that is up to Justin. He is happy to breed your females and is a great guy to work with and call a friend. I'm happy with my decision. I'm not getting out of hunting but close. I may raise a litter in the future from my line of dogs but time will tell.
Justin's number is 573-544-3795.
Guys go for a hunt with Dragon. He is what I describe him to be all coondog.
Once Snake is gone to Oklahoma. I will only have one dog and that is Julia. Nothing is getting hunted and may not for a while.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Last edited by ELMO OVERTON on 07-19-2019 at 02:50 PM

Old Post 07-15-2019 01:37 AM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Just showing Dragon some love. Guys go see him run that's all I have to say.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 07-30-2019 01:53 PM
BEST EVER
Banned

Hunted with Dragon one time and let me tell you he will go hunting!

GRNTCHGRCH PR Super Blue Riptide
GRNITECH 'PR' Prairie Creek Blue Big Horn

Mark Robbins Home : 812-547-1358 cell 812-309-8290
Corey Robbins Cell : 812-608-1645 / Home 812-547-2775

Old Post 07-30-2019 06:37 PM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Dragon has his first girlfriend

She is Echo breeding top and bottom. Should be a very nice Super Stake cross. Hope all goes well.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Last edited by ELMO OVERTON on 08-30-2019 at 03:07 PM

Old Post 08-14-2019 02:04 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Just showing Dragon some love. Folks go hunting with him. You will like what you see.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 09-05-2019 02:11 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Justin has done a good job with this dog. I wish him all the best in getting him bred to some nice females for PKC as well as UKC hunts.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 09-30-2019 04:08 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Dragon.

Simply go hunt with Dragon any night. He will show you the meat. He doesn't need leaves on the trees. He gets to himself. He is worth at least taking a look at.
Justin is a great guy and very hard hunter.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 10-23-2019 02:52 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

Dragon 2/2 so far

best image hosting

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 11-20-2019 02:57 AM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

RIP Dragon

Fell on steel fence posts last night.
Justin is sick about it and so am I.

RIP

Dogs living

573-228-3169

Old Post 11-21-2019 11:56 PM
BEST EVER
Banned

Sorry too hear Elmo, I know you liked the ol boy!

GRNTCHGRCH PR Super Blue Riptide
GRNITECH 'PR' Prairie Creek Blue Big Horn

Mark Robbins Home : 812-547-1358 cell 812-309-8290
Corey Robbins Cell : 812-608-1645 / Home 812-547-2775

Old Post 11-21-2019 11:59 PM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KoonKrossin
UKC Forum Member

Theres a littermate to him in kentucky

Old Post 11-22-2019 06:54 PM
KoonKrossin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KoonKrossin Click here to Send KoonKrossin a Private Message Click Here to Email KoonKrossin Find more posts by KoonKrossin Add KoonKrossin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bluetick Bob
UKC Forum Member

Sorry for your Loss.
I don’t get this forum very often but when I do, I always looked at your Thread. I have a younger Brother to him and if Dragon was like mine going through the woods they are bound to get hurt. I don’t care for a bunch of puppies but when I breed mine, I will give you a pup.

Old Post 12-19-2019 10:33 PM
Bluetick Bob is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bluetick Bob Click here to Send Bluetick Bob a Private Message Click Here to Email Bluetick Bob Find more posts by Bluetick Bob Add Bluetick Bob to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

Dragon

Sorry to hear the awful news Elmo. I know he meant a lot to you.

Old Post 12-19-2019 11:28 PM
steve bankston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve bankston Click here to Send steve bankston a Private Message Click Here to Email steve bankston Find more posts by steve bankston Add steve bankston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote