UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Tree Count Down Rule
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Tree Count Down Rule

Changing the tree point rule to a count down is just another thinly veiled attempt to legislate a completely independent style of coonhound. Some people like that style and so they think that everyone should hunt that style. There is nothing wrong with that style of hound if that is what you like. But there is also nothing wrong with the other style that will back another dog that trees first if that is what you like. There is room for both styles. We already have the 125 first tree rule to reward the dog that trees first.
If you like a certain style of dog, hunt that style. But don't try to make everyone hunt that style. What is next, a rule that says all coonhounds have to have a certain amount of white color? There is a great majority of hunters that like walker dogs. They have already changed the rules to allow registration of pups from half walker dog crosses. The next logical step will be to require all dogs to have a certain amount of walker blood. Since they are the majority, they can vote to do it.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-19-2019 04:30 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Maybe you need to do an update on your strain so you can win you shouldn't expect everybody to compromise their breeding program or goals because you are satisfied with were you are at in your breeding program. I know you hunt in the $$$ hunts they hunt by the same rules we want go over there and gripe them out good I mean get ruff on them throw a fit !!!! For being a bad influence on us.

Burn their biscuits and scorch their gravy lol.

Tar

Old Post 02-19-2019 04:40 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Tarbaby, if they want to burn their biscuits and scorch their gravy, that is fine with me as long as I don't have to eat it. Just don't try to make me eat your burnt biscuits. If everyone just worried about their own biscuits, life would be groovy.

Old Post 02-19-2019 04:49 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Ours will be advocating for the rule as written for the Super Slams, after 2 minutes anything arriving will get 25. It has been tried already, worked successfully and both the hunters and judges liked it. That is not pushing for an independent dog it is properly rewarding the dogs that actually ran a track and treed a coon. Look at it this way if your hunting a slow dog or one of those 4:459er me-tooers in a cast of slick treers covering after 2 and that dog gets first on a coon you can win!

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 02-19-2019 05:52 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
.... It has been tried already, worked successfully and both the hunters and judges liked it......

....That is not pushing for an independent dog....

What are you basing your first statement on? Are the hunters that paid a $250 entry fee for a big money hunt going to determine the rules for all UKC hunts?

You may not be pushing for them but you are advocating changing the rules to benefit them. Just what do you think that will lead to?

Old Post 02-19-2019 06:19 PM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Actually they paid as little as $100 the majority were avid UKC hunters with only the exception of a few. It has been tried already and was widely accepted along with seen as successful. The rule as written is easily implemented and followed a judge simply has to state when 2 minutes is gone on a tree not multiple times. It is unique from other major kennel clubs that have seconds or descending multiple minutes. It also punishes those with the most to gain for treeing first on a slick.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 02-19-2019 06:31 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D Terrell
UKC Forum Member

So Richard do think a dog that backs at 4;55 for 2nd tree should be rewarded 75 ?
Is the 1 that trees 1st the independent 1 or is it just faster than the other 1 ?
Is the 1 that backs late the independent 1 or is it just slow ?
Oh my...

Old Post 02-19-2019 06:37 PM
D Terrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D Terrell Click here to Send D Terrell a Private Message Click Here to Email D Terrell Find more posts by D Terrell Add D Terrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
novicane65
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness........
A dog that backs after 2 minutes didn't put any work into treeing the coon. So by it getting 75 currently, it is being rewarded. With a rule change on the tree it very well could have an effect on the outcome of a hunt. So if you're packing a me too'er that can't hardly tree a coon alone, you won't win much. And on that note why do you think its acceptable for a dog that backs at 4:55 to get 75? Why not just make it everyone gets 100/100 on everything? That'll fix it all!!!! It's a fair playing field then right. That's the logic I see in this post.

And
Partners on a few common trashy young dogs

Gone but not forgotten

GrNtCh, PKC Ch Hillbilly Bildo
Pr Broken Oaks Wild Blue Gypsy

Old Post 02-19-2019 09:21 PM
novicane65 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for novicane65 Click here to Send novicane65 a Private Message Click Here to Email novicane65 Find more posts by novicane65 Add novicane65 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

I've got no problem with a dog treein with or behind another dog but if it ain't there within two minutes it really didn't help much did it...I'd be fine with 30 seconds.

Old Post 02-19-2019 09:56 PM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Tree countdown can be a wonderfull thing I love it ! Buuuuuuuuut what if you get first tree and everybody else is 3 minutes getting there and it's a slick tree you get a big minuse compared to their little one it can bite you in the rump too !

Tar

Old Post 02-19-2019 10:06 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SugarCreekBlues
UKC Forum Member

If I thought a me-too dog won as often in the woods as it does on this forum I'd darn sure be packing one. Why does it matter if he gets 75 points at 4 min. If you're not beating him you're the one that needs a better dog not him.

Old Post 02-19-2019 10:40 PM
SugarCreekBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SugarCreekBlues Click here to Send SugarCreekBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email SugarCreekBlues Find more posts by SugarCreekBlues Add SugarCreekBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by SugarCreekBlues
If I thought a me-too dog won as often in the woods as it does on this forum I'd darn sure be packing one. Why does it matter if he gets 75 points at 4 min. If you're not beating him you're the one that needs a better dog not him.

Me too bluticks are really easy to find nowadays Lol.

Tarbaby

Old Post 02-19-2019 11:44 PM
wjoey
Banned

very seldom except for those man made dogs, is one treed at 4.55 min after a dog has treed, usually its like 4 seconds later

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Old Post 02-20-2019 12:07 AM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jack Bingham
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
Tree countdown can be a wonderfull thing I love it ! Buuuuuuuuut what if you get first tree and everybody else is 3 minutes getting there and it's a slick tree you get a big minuse compared to their little one it can bite you in the rump too !

Tar

If I gotta worry about it being a slick tree then I'll get a better dog. I ain't walking to very many slicks or they ain't eating my food.

A screw up on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.

HOME OF

GRNitech PKC Platinum CH PR Mosquito Creek Danno's Buggs 2018 American Redbone Champion. 2019 World Champion Female. 2020 PURINA NATIONALS CH.

GRNITE CH Mosquito Creek Hank 2020 top 100

NITE CH SILVER CH Jersey Girl 2020 Top 100

GRNITE CH SILVER CH. Wipeout Small Pox 2020 Top 100

NITECH River Valley Rain

R.I.P.
GRNitech PKC CH GRCH Awesome Mosquito Crk. Lick 2016 World Champion Redbone Female

R.I.P.
DUAL GRAND PR ANDREWS MOSQUITO CREEK GO MAN SAM DNA-P

R.I.P.
GRNITECH PR Thunder creek Squeller 2cast wins NRCA. 4 cast wins AKC qualified for AKC 2009,2010,2011 world hunt. Qualified for 2008,2009 and 2010 UKC worlds. World Finalist at the 2010 UKC Worlds. Money won in PKC

R.I.P. NITECH PR Faith's Image ( 3-UKC 1st) cast win at NRCA 6TH AT ARCA Money won in PKC

Look us up on Facebook: Mosquito Creek Redbones

Old Post 02-20-2019 03:03 AM
Jack Bingham is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jack Bingham Click here to Send Jack Bingham a Private Message Click Here to Email Jack Bingham Visit Jack Bingham's homepage! Find more posts by Jack Bingham Add Jack Bingham to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

Tree Points

I'm all for the 2nd tree dog getting 2nd tree points (covered or split).

Old Post 02-20-2019 04:24 AM
honalieh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for honalieh Click here to Send honalieh a Private Message Click Here to Email honalieh Find more posts by honalieh Add honalieh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
berger
UKC Forum Member

Re: Tree Count Down Rule

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Changing the tree point rule to a count down is just another thinly veiled attempt to legislate a completely independent style of coonhound. Some people like that style and so they think that everyone should hunt that style. There is nothing wrong with that style of hound if that is what you like. But there is also nothing wrong with the other style that will back another dog that trees first if that is what you like. There is room for both styles. We already have the 125 first tree rule to reward the dog that trees first.
If you like a certain style of dog, hunt that style. But don't try to make everyone hunt that style. What is next, a rule that says all coonhounds have to have a certain amount of white color? There is a great majority of hunters that like walker dogs. They have already changed the rules to allow registration of pups from half walker dog crosses. The next logical step will be to require all dogs to have a certain amount of walker blood. Since they are the majority, they can vote to do it.

Richard Lambert the saying is in all walks of life if your not willing to change you will be left behind. Why do you have a cell phone doesn't a landline work just as good as it did 20yrs ago. Changing the tree rule will not force you to change the style of dog you like hunting.
You hear a lot how the hunt numbers all dwindling, times are changing. 30 yrs ago you never heard of 7, 8, 9, 10month old pups being hunted in hunts today they are. The rules need to change to stay viable with what is hunting in the hunts. I am one that believes it is time to have a count down and as Redneck stated the 2minute has been tried and the hunters enjoyed it. I would prefer to see it go to 90 seconds for a very simple reason but could live with the 2minute rule. This would simplify judging, once the first dog is treed you could stand stationary for that allotted time then start walking and you wouldn't need to stop till there is 30seconds left on tree to give handlers the opportunity to call their dog. This takes the experience handlers out of the equation of pulling the tricks of stopping before the rest of the cast does to listen and call their dog before others stop to listen or are using their garmin knowing their dog has showed treed for a solid minute or 2. No handler gets and advantage if their dog isn't treed in the 2minutes or 90seconds whatever is the set time. There also needs to be changes to the strike rules that will bring it into accordance and up to date to hounds being hunted today. Also in this day and time a tie breaker should never need to be broken by a coin and needs updated and that practice eliminated. If we are going to stay strong as a group and organization we need to update the rules that will have 20 to 35yr olds hunting in the UKC hunts instead of always seeing them hunting in other registries...

319-201-8445

Old Post 02-20-2019 05:09 AM
berger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for berger Click here to Send berger a Private Message Find more posts by berger Add berger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D Brothers
UKC Forum Member

I am with you Redneck Mafia!

Old Post 02-20-2019 08:48 AM
D Brothers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D Brothers Click here to Send D Brothers a Private Message Click Here to Email D Brothers Find more posts by D Brothers Add D Brothers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry Hall
UKC Forum Member

If mine covers at 4:55 in a hunt, he won’t the next time. I believe I can say that with great certainty. I won’t allow that pleasure hunting. Something I’ve learned to train for.

I don’t care a bit if a dog trees with other dogs, but only if they are working a track together. He better not run across a woods to do it.

That being said I think the dog that strikes and starts a track up close but gets treed a mile away from everything else should be minused.

Now watch. First hunt I make this year, mine will pull this and make me look the fool 😱

Old Post 02-20-2019 09:15 AM
Larry Hall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry Hall Click here to Send Larry Hall a Private Message Click Here to Email Larry Hall Find more posts by Larry Hall Add Larry Hall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I like the countdown because it gives me a chance to make up for lost ground for getting last strike all the time.

Tar

Old Post 02-20-2019 02:16 PM
Will Walker
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Larry Hall
If mine covers at 4:55 in a hunt, he won’t the next time. I believe I can say that with great certainty. I won’t allow that pleasure hunting. Something I’ve learned to train for.

I don’t care a bit if a dog trees with other dogs, but only if they are working a track together. He better not run across a woods to do it.

That being said I think the dog that strikes and starts a track up close but gets treed a mile away from everything else should be minused.

Now watch. First hunt I make this year, mine will pull this and make me look the fool 😱

Im in the same boat as Larry! Id be embarrased if mine covered one that wasnt working the track with the dog that treed the coon. Also, u better have a tough one to jump up on a tree with one thats already been there for awhile. Ive saw several dogs who i wouldnt label as mean but take serious offense to a late covering dog.

Old Post 02-20-2019 04:46 PM
Will Walker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Will Walker Click here to Send Will Walker a Private Message Click Here to Email Will Walker Find more posts by Will Walker Add Will Walker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
critter
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Tree Count Down Rule

quote:
Originally posted by berger
Richard Lambert the saying is in all walks of life if your not willing to change you will be left behind. Why do you have a cell phone doesn't a landline work just as good as it did 20yrs ago. Changing the tree rule will not force you to change the style of dog you like hunting.
You hear a lot how the hunt numbers all dwindling, times are changing. 30 yrs ago you never heard of 7, 8, 9, 10month old pups being hunted in hunts today they are. The rules need to change to stay viable with what is hunting in the hunts. I am one that believes it is time to have a count down and as Redneck stated the 2minute has been tried and the hunters enjoyed it. I would prefer to see it go to 90 seconds for a very simple reason but could live with the 2minute rule. This would simplify judging, once the first dog is treed you could stand stationary for that allotted time then start walking and you wouldn't need to stop till there is 30seconds left on tree to give handlers the opportunity to call their dog. This takes the experience handlers out of the equation of pulling the tricks of stopping before the rest of the cast does to listen and call their dog before others stop to listen or are using their garmin knowing their dog has showed treed for a solid minute or 2. No handler gets and advantage if their dog isn't treed in the 2minutes or 90seconds whatever is the set time. There also needs to be changes to the strike rules that will bring it into accordance and up to date to hounds being hunted today. Also in this day and time a tie breaker should never need to be broken by a coin and needs updated and that practice eliminated. If we are going to stay strong as a group and organization we need to update the rules that will have 20 to 35yr olds hunting in the UKC hunts instead of always seeing them hunting in other registries...

I like this post.Makes sense to me.

Old Post 02-20-2019 05:15 PM
critter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for critter Click here to Send critter a Private Message Click Here to Email critter Find more posts by critter Add critter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
critter
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Tree Count Down Rule

Last edited by critter on 02-20-2019 at 05:17 PM

Old Post 02-20-2019 05:15 PM
critter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for critter Click here to Send critter a Private Message Click Here to Email critter Find more posts by critter Add critter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
delta slough
UKC Forum Member

Yall just not going about this right to get any changes. ALL you have to do is say you're OFFENDED by another dog covering a tree and there you go; it gets changed. Isn't that how everything works in the USA now?? Jr.

Old Post 02-20-2019 06:45 PM
delta slough is offline Click Here to See the Profile for delta slough Find more posts by delta slough Add delta slough to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tony Dominguez
UKC Forum Member

The only time I want mine covering is out of the truck on a hot Coon, pleasure huntin or competition huntin. I can’t stand to handle more then 1 dog on a tree but that’s my preference. Regardless if I ever hunt another hunt or not, but for a dog to back over 2 min late & get 75 is rediculous. Most can walk to a tree almost that fast lol

903-650-4495 call/txt anytime
Banshee Coon Squaller
Eukanuba Dog food

Redbone:
All Grand Outlaw G-Man
GRNITECH
GRAND SHOW CH
CHKC GRCH (all time $ leader)
PKC PLATINUM CH (all time $ leader)
2016 RESERVE FALL SUPER STAKE CH (only redbone to ever make the final 4)

Grnitech PKC CH Night Stalkin roxie
2018 top 16 PKC redbone breed
2018 Top 16 PA state race
2019 National Redbone days Champion

Walker:
UKC Dual Grand, PKC Silver Ch, CHKC Champion
Frost Bite Zoey

UKC Dual Grand, PKC Silver Ch, CHKC Champion
Dirty Little Tramp
Russ Myer hunt winner $20,000
Final 4 PKC super stakes

Past:
GOLD CH GRCH GRNITECH Classy Cali
GRCH GRNITECH 'PR' Outlaw Jack
CH GRNITECH 'PR' Apache Man
CH GRNITECH 'PR' Famous Outlaw Ann
CH GRNITECH 'PR' Tree Burning Moses

Old Post 02-21-2019 03:22 AM
Tony Dominguez is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tony Dominguez Click here to Send Tony Dominguez a Private Message Click Here to Email Tony Dominguez Find more posts by Tony Dominguez Add Tony Dominguez to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbrooks83
UKC Forum Member

A dog that covers on a coon right off the leash is 1 thing. but letting a dog get undeserved points for covering after 1 moreless 2 minutes is down right bad. My belief any dog that covers after 90 secs shoud only receive 25. I bet everyone on here that is against this rule was truthfully has came back to the clubhouse bitching an complaining that you got beat by a metwoer that cover you for 75 at 4.57 gone on the tree. if you don't want rule changed you should never complain again about getting beat by a metwoer just shake his hand an head home

Old Post 02-25-2019 04:39 PM
wbrooks83 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wbrooks83 Click here to Send wbrooks83 a Private Message Click Here to Email wbrooks83 Find more posts by wbrooks83 Add wbrooks83 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote