UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Ron Pruemer
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
WVHillBilly
UKC Forum Member

Ron Pruemer

What a good honest guy to buy a dog from! I known him in passing for years at autumn oak!

Well my Daughter got the itch to buy a dog! She saved her money had just over a thousand bucks for a dog!

Ron sold her one of the best dogs for a kid ever. Most adult would kill for a hound like this one!

The dog was exactly as he said it would be! She is hunting the pads off this gyp! My daughter is 14. She goes hunting by herself.

Thank you for everything Ron. I would buy another off him in a heart beat!

Follow Hillbilly Kennels On Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/hillbillykennelsofwv?mibextid=ZbWKwL

OWNER OF NOW DECEASED
GRCH GRNITECH HILLBILLY MR. BO JANGLES
CH GRNITECH HILLBILLY OLE SOUTH CHECK MATE
HillBillyKennels Of WVa
Salem, WV
304-782-1551(Home)
304-629-7407(Cell)

Last edited by WVHillBilly on 03-25-2018 at 05:25 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-19-2018 04:22 PM
WVHillBilly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WVHillBilly Click here to Send WVHillBilly a Private Message Click Here to Email WVHillBilly Find more posts by WVHillBilly Add WVHillBilly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WVHillBilly
UKC Forum Member

OWNER OF NOW DECEASED
HillBillyKennels Of WVa
Salem, WV
304-782-1551(Home)
304-629-7407(Cell)

Last edited by WVHillBilly on 03-25-2018 at 05:26 PM

Old Post 02-19-2018 04:25 PM
WVHillBilly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WVHillBilly Click here to Send WVHillBilly a Private Message Click Here to Email WVHillBilly Find more posts by WVHillBilly Add WVHillBilly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ed Mauney
UKC Forum Member

Ron Pruemer

One of the best, period.

Old Post 02-19-2018 04:42 PM
Ed Mauney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ed Mauney Click here to Send Ed Mauney a Private Message Click Here to Email Ed Mauney Find more posts by Ed Mauney Add Ed Mauney to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Dog

Puts a smile on my face to read this post. Wish everyone was as honest! Dave

Old Post 02-19-2018 04:49 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wjoey
Banned

Glad for your daughter!!

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Old Post 02-19-2018 05:14 PM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RON PRUEMER
UKC Forum Member

Thanks J.R.
Sounds like another satisfied customer.

Old Post 02-20-2018 02:39 PM
RON PRUEMER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RON PRUEMER Click here to Send RON PRUEMER a Private Message Click Here to Email RON PRUEMER Find more posts by RON PRUEMER Add RON PRUEMER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Never bought from him but always heard he was a good one to deal with, Im glad to see that, anymore its getting harder to come by.

Home Of GrCh GrNtCh Uchtman's Foggy Mtn Blaze

Old Post 02-23-2018 04:35 PM
Shannon Senter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shannon Senter Click here to Send Shannon Senter a Private Message Click Here to Email Shannon Senter Find more posts by Shannon Senter Add Shannon Senter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

I have always considerd Ron to be a truthfull person, He tells it like it is!

Old Post 02-24-2018 12:22 PM
Mark V. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark V. Click here to Send Mark V. a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark V. Find more posts by Mark V. Add Mark V. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RON PRUEMER
UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys.
Mark sorry to hear about Dizzie. She sure was a good one.

Old Post 02-25-2018 01:27 AM
RON PRUEMER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RON PRUEMER Click here to Send RON PRUEMER a Private Message Click Here to Email RON PRUEMER Find more posts by RON PRUEMER Add RON PRUEMER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WVHillBilly
UKC Forum Member

Nitech and Queen of walker sectional!

OWNER OF NOW DECEASED
HillBillyKennels Of WVa
Salem, WV
304-782-1551(Home)
304-629-7407(Cell)

Old Post 03-25-2018 05:23 PM
RON PRUEMER
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations young lady!

Old Post 03-27-2018 01:28 AM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Miss Barnes

Congratulations on your big win. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, in this case it's priceless. Hope you have many happy memories with your dog. Thanks to Mr. RON a true gentleman. Dave

Old Post 03-27-2018 02:03 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WVHillBilly
UKC Forum Member

Alyssa got her #4 nitech win last with sammy. 1 more to go. 4 outa 5 in nitech cast, so far.

I'll post a picture when she is done.

OWNER OF NOW DECEASED
HillBillyKennels Of WVa
Salem, WV
304-782-1551(Home)
304-629-7407(Cell)

Old Post 05-20-2018 06:48 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Dog

Congratulations, creating memories that are PRICELESS. Dave

Old Post 05-20-2018 07:46 PM
Paul Frederick
UKC Forum Member

I bought one off Mr. Clean from Ron back in November. I've known Ron basically my whole life and wasn't worried but after having this dog I absolutely would buy another on his word. The dog is 100% like he told me, even his quirks and faults. He will probably end up being the best dog I've ever owned if he keeps going like he has. I even got a 1st place on him in his first UKC hunt back in March.

Ron is as honest as they come and a real good guy to visit with as well!

Old Post 05-21-2018 10:53 PM
Paul Frederick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paul Frederick Click here to Send Paul Frederick a Private Message Click Here to Email Paul Frederick Find more posts by Paul Frederick Add Paul Frederick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WVHillBilly
UKC Forum Member

Alyssa finished Sammy to Grnitech last. Winning 5 out of 6 nitech cast. The 6th was a dead cast.

I am proud on her, of coarse, but when a 15 year girl can come and be apart of what is preceived a man sport it speaks volumes. She has coon hunted with me since she was 27 months old, so she is no stranger to the game.

SAMMY will bred to frozen semen from GRNITECH HILLBILLY MR. BO JANGLE on her next heat.

Thanks to Ron again for hooking us up with this hound. My little girl has about hunted her legs off.

OWNER OF NOW DECEASED
HillBillyKennels Of WVa
Salem, WV
304-782-1551(Home)
304-629-7407(Cell)

Old Post 05-26-2018 01:32 PM
RON PRUEMER
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations Alyssa. Take good care of Sammy. Thanks for the comments guys. I always said a man's reputation is more important than any dog sale.

Old Post 05-27-2018 01:41 AM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Ron

A man is only as good as his word! Glad we still have men like you in this sport. You have helped a young lady to build some fine memories and that is priceless. Dave

Old Post 05-27-2018 01:58 AM
WVHillBilly
UKC Forum Member

First cast as a grnitech tonight.

Walker sectional. She had a 3 dog grnitech cast and won it too!

OWNER OF NOW DECEASED
HillBillyKennels Of WVa
Salem, WV
304-782-1551(Home)
304-629-7407(Cell)

Old Post 05-27-2018 07:26 AM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

J R Barnes

You have to be one proud daddy. Best to you and your daughter, keep on winning. Dave

Old Post 05-27-2018 11:19 PM
Hey Preacher!!!
UKC Forum Member

I've not met Mr. Pruemer, but I can tell you what kind of guy JR Barnes is. About 6 or 7 (maybe 8) years ago, my 15 year old had a hankering to try coon hunting and Mr. Barnes helped him out with a dog. It seems like there is a new post on here daily about somebody getting ripped off. Well it seems like there are at least two good men left in the coon dog world. Congratulations on the wins young lady, and thank you again Mr. Barnes.

...", nevertheless I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that He is able to keep what I have committed to Him until that Day" - 2 Timothy 1:12

"Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation that we can not be trusted with arms for our own defense?" - Patrick Henry

"Those who would give up essential Liberty,to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety" - Benjamin Franklin

Old Post 05-28-2018 02:06 AM
Hey Preacher!!! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hey Preacher!!! Click here to Send Hey Preacher!!! a Private Message Find more posts by Hey Preacher!!! Add Hey Preacher!!! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RON PRUEMER
UKC Forum Member

Alyssa give those other hunters a chance too.

Thanks for the positive comments.

Old Post 05-30-2018 12:18 AM
DOUG CHEEK
UKC Forum Member

all 3 of the PRUEMER boys R great guys

well KEVIN has to run to keep UP ---LOL LOL LOL

ALWAYS GO BY THE RULES AND NEVER A PROBLEM

Old Post 05-31-2018 03:40 PM
DOUG CHEEK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DOUG CHEEK Click here to Send DOUG CHEEK a Private Message Click Here to Email DOUG CHEEK Find more posts by DOUG CHEEK Add DOUG CHEEK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WVHillBilly
UKC Forum Member

OWNER OF NOW DECEASED
HillBillyKennels Of WVa
Salem, WV
304-782-1551(Home)
304-629-7407(Cell)

Old Post 06-04-2018 12:07 AM
WVHillBilly
UKC Forum Member

A little update

Alyssa just raised her first litter off of Sammy. She is not only a great little coondawg, she is a great momma too.

Super healthy pups with heads full of sense.

They are 6 weeks old now and probably the healthiest litter I raised in a very long time. Whole new generation of Bo Jangle grand pups here at the house.

Sammy is a grnitech now and qualified for walker days. Alyssa is begging me to take her.

Thanks again bud.

OWNER OF NOW DECEASED
HillBillyKennels Of WVa
Salem, WV
304-782-1551(Home)
304-629-7407(Cell)

Old Post 01-20-2019 11:56 PM