UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > grnitech black land bear???
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Nick Jennings
UKC Forum Member

grnitech black land bear???

does anybody have anything going back to this male? How well of a reproducer was he?

HOME OF:

UKC GRNITECH CH PR MIDNIGHT STORMS WILDMAN BUCK
(Check out Wildman Buck's Stud Page)

PR CHIEFS WILD N BLUE CRACK
-2017 Da$h For Ca$h Fall Shootout Finals Championship Overall Winner

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-21-2015 04:21 PM
Nick Jennings is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nick Jennings Click here to Send Nick Jennings a Private Message Find more posts by Nick Jennings Add Nick Jennings to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NJB6
UKC Forum Member

Bear

Was he out of Gilleys Midnight Special?I think I hunted with your dad the other night.

Old Post 07-21-2015 07:28 PM
NJB6 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NJB6 Click here to Send NJB6 a Private Message Click Here to Email NJB6 Find more posts by NJB6 Add NJB6 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nick Jennings
UKC Forum Member

think bear was out of Ozarks screaming bo...

my dads old nitech female was out of black land bear. she was a coondog and then some. Wanting to find him one as close as I can to that breeding.

he mentioned hunting against a fella from Dansville I think. He went Friday night, and I went Saturday night with my uncle

HOME OF:

Old Post 07-21-2015 07:41 PM
Nick Jennings is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nick Jennings Click here to Send Nick Jennings a Private Message Find more posts by Nick Jennings Add Nick Jennings to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NJB6
UKC Forum Member

Bear

Special was also out of Bo.I had a pup outta Special ,easiest starter I ever had.He talked about his female Fri night.Did you hunt a black dog Sat night?I was at that hunt too.

Old Post 07-21-2015 07:58 PM
NJB6 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NJB6 Click here to Send NJB6 a Private Message Click Here to Email NJB6 Find more posts by NJB6 Add NJB6 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nick Jennings
UKC Forum Member

Yeah he liked his female a lot.

And nope, I hunted same dog my dad hunted. I couldn't go to the hunt Friday night due to polic academy early Saturday morning.

HOME OF:

Old Post 07-22-2015 02:57 AM
Reece Samuelson
UKC Forum Member

I'd call Don Egli he would know n prolly have stuff out of him or out of some his offspring

Old Post 07-22-2015 03:42 AM
Reece Samuelson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reece Samuelson Click here to Send Reece Samuelson a Private Message Click Here to Email Reece Samuelson Find more posts by Reece Samuelson Add Reece Samuelson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smoke
UKC Forum Member

Loyd Duncan and Mark Reed

Old Post 07-22-2015 04:05 AM
Smoke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smoke Click here to Send Smoke a Private Message Find more posts by Smoke Add Smoke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jp605
UKC Forum Member

Black land

I believe there's a guy in sd that is having a litter of blackland pups due on the first

Old Post 07-22-2015 04:07 AM
jp605 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jp605 Click here to Send jp605 a Private Message Click Here to Email jp605 Find more posts by jp605 Add jp605 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
berger
UKC Forum Member

Re: grnitech black land bear???

quote:
Originally posted by Nick Jennings
does anybody have anything going back to this male? How well of a reproducer was he?

Black Land Bear was a son to Myers Ozark Screaming Bo. Bo produced a lot of Son's that reproduced. Blackland Bear was a reproducer, he produced a different style of coondog then most Bo son's.

Lloyd Duncan will have dogs with Bear in them not real sure how close or how heavy but they will have him.

Mark Reed and Nate Phillips I believe have a grand daughter and grandson to Bear.

Ralph Wellar, Clay Schaart and myself all have granddaughters to Bear. Jr Schotten and I have a grandson to Bear.

Cobles in Ind. did have Spike semen who was a son of Bear, I don't know if they still have any left.

319-201-8445

Last edited by berger on 07-22-2015 at 08:10 PM

Old Post 07-22-2015 07:58 PM
berger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for berger Click here to Send berger a Private Message Find more posts by berger Add berger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Billy George
UKC Forum Member

Dave Basten had a litter a couple years ago off his smokey dog and a direct daughter off bear.

PR B and B's Smokin' Willie

"PR"B and B's Coon Doctor
( Gr.Nite Ch.Bee Creek Dr.Max xGr.Nite Ch. Moonshine Maggie)

Past Home of:

Nite Ch. "PR"B and B's Smokin' Misty (2007-2018)

Nite Ch B&B's Black Hoss (1992-2003)

Nite Ch.Gr.Ch. Shaker Hill Mr. Grubbs (2003-2011)

Old Post 07-28-2015 05:03 PM
Billy George is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Billy George Click here to Send Billy George a Private Message Click Here to Email Billy George Visit Billy George's homepage! Find more posts by Billy George Add Billy George to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coble black tan
UKC Forum Member

We still have a couple straws of semen left of spike... Waiting on the right female!! No many people would have liked spike unless you like deep deep huntin an coons in his trees when u finally get to him!! Good one that I still hold my standard too..

Damon Coble

FIND US ON FACEBOOK Coble and Stocking kennel.

" PKC CH GR NT CH COBLE AND STOCKING TROUBADOUR"

Pkc Gold ch pr Gr by ch Coble and Stockings stylish swamp rat Poison

Pkc Silver CH Nite ch Coble n Stockings Poison Sumac

GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN...

"PKC CH GRNTCH COBLE INDIANA BLACK SPIKE"

"PKC CH GRNTCH COBLE INDIANA BLACK JACK"

"PKC CH GRNTCH COBLE INDIANA BLK QUEEN" half owner with Jeremiah Melin

Old Post 07-29-2015 02:40 AM
Coble black tan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coble black tan Click here to Send Coble black tan a Private Message Find more posts by Coble black tan Add Coble black tan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell O'Neal
UKC Forum Member

Really would like to breed Abby (if I keep her ) to spike semen COBLE black tan

****CSGC NITE CH FCH CH PR O'NEAL'S LOCKTITE SCREAMING ABBY 1st , 2nd place ukc (CH Bear X CH NTCH FCH Sage ) co owner Jonathan O'Neal PA Coonhound of the Year 2014 1st place AKC PA STATE Race Winner 2014 , 1st AKC Breed Race Winner , 5th Overall AKC National Race Winner 2014
Now in Ohio with Sam Burnett
****CNC PR O'NEAL'S LOCKTITE LITTLE RIVER D (CH GRNTCH PR Coulter's Timbuktu X GRCH PR Little River Jessie Jr HTX) JOSH ROMINES co - owner

****PR O'NEAL'S LOCKTITE TROUBLE'S SAM ( GRNITECH PR COBLE AND STOCKINGS TROUBADOUR X CSGC CH O'NEAL'S LOCKTITE ABBY ) Co Owner BRENT LAND
**** L & O LOCKTITE SCREAMING SALLY (ABBY X HUBERT
PA Handler of the Year 2012 and 2014

Russell O'Neal
Don't Sing It , Bring It
(814) 207-4413 cell

Old Post 07-29-2015 04:05 AM
Russell O'Neal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell O'Neal Click here to Send Russell O'Neal a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell O'Neal Find more posts by Russell O'Neal Add Russell O'Neal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
va.b&t
UKC Forum Member

we have a granddaughter of his. the sire is hoss111. we breed her to triple creek lock and she had 6 pups 4 of them went to comp hunters and they are all ntch at 2 years. we breed her to coopers storming ike and she had 7 all the females are sold we have 4 males and as soon as we figure out which one is staying 3 will be available they are 5 weeks old . we want them in comp hunter hands.

pr Iowa import Deliela
grntch taylors black powder

Old Post 07-30-2015 12:31 PM
va.b&t is offline Click Here to See the Profile for va.b&t Click here to Send va.b&t a Private Message Click Here to Email va.b&t Find more posts by va.b&t Add va.b&t to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nick Jennings
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by va.b&t
we have a granddaughter of his. the sire is hoss111. we breed her to triple creek lock and she had 6 pups 4 of them went to comp hunters and they are all ntch at 2 years. we breed her to coopers storming ike and she had 7 all the females are sold we have 4 males and as soon as we figure out which one is staying 3 will be available they are 5 weeks old . we want them in comp hunter hands.

can you post a pedigree of these pups please

HOME OF:

Old Post 07-31-2015 02:47 PM