UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > Uglystick dogs
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DeerSlyer86
UKC Forum Member

Uglystick dogs

Who all has ever owned one? What did you like about them and what did you not like about them.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-29-2015 11:33 PM
DeerSlyer86 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DeerSlyer86 Click here to Send DeerSlyer86 a Private Message Click Here to Email DeerSlyer86 Find more posts by DeerSlyer86 Add DeerSlyer86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trevorwade09
UKC Forum Member

I have a 2 year old male out of Uglystick and I will only speak for him. His strengths are, he is very gritty and aims to please me, he has a killer locate and is an above average tree dog. Belly to the bark. He is a little hot nosed and I'd like a little louder mouth but I wouldn't trade him for anything. Love how easy to handle on lead and kennel he is and love the men affiliated with Uglystick. Highly recommended

Old Post 07-30-2015 02:04 AM
trevorwade09 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trevorwade09 Click here to Send trevorwade09 a Private Message Click Here to Email trevorwade09 Find more posts by trevorwade09 Add trevorwade09 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ky coonin
UKC Forum Member

i have owned a few they seem to be quick starters like to please dual purpose hounds, i like the way they learn quickly, i have a couple here you are welcome to hunt with out of different bitches both 1 year olds, most dont need another dog to hold their hand to go hunting, not afraid of the dark and most are independent, remember they all dont make it off any hound

UGLYS BELLE
NITE CH UGLY MTN JOHN WAYNE

GRCH GRNITECH HURRIKANE CREEK UGLYS SQUALL

DUAL GRAND HURRIKANE CREEK WILLOWSTICK

CH NITECH HURRIKANE CREEK LIL PUKE (deceased)

PAST HOME OF
DUAL GRAND HURRIKANE CREEK UGLYSTICK
CH NITECH HURRIKANE CREEK UGLYS RAGE
DUAL GRAND HURRIKANE CREEK SMOOTH AS BRANDY
GRNITECH GRCH ROUGHCREEK EASYS BIG TIMBER
DUAL GRAND PUKE BOX ANNIE
CH GRNITE CH HURRIKANE CREEK UGLYS REJECT

GRNITECH GRCH ROUGHCREEK EASYS THUNDERSTICK

ROBERT CHURCH
270-963-2497

Old Post 07-30-2015 03:31 PM
ky coonin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ky coonin Click here to Send ky coonin a Private Message Click Here to Email ky coonin Find more posts by ky coonin Add ky coonin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dhenard22
UKC Forum Member

UGLY DOGS

Very quick starting dog. Needs no motivation or company, holds pressure, great tree dog, great personality, tree's his own coon. The bad is a little trashy starting out (due to being young) would occasionally run a deer but always fall off on a coon. Very quick fix on the deer running. Other than that I cant complain one bit. Love mine. As Trevor mentioned the guys behind Ugly are great and have done a great job with him

PR'BAYOU METO MAYOR

Old Post 07-30-2015 04:07 PM
dhenard22 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dhenard22 Click here to Send dhenard22 a Private Message Click Here to Email dhenard22 Find more posts by dhenard22 Add dhenard22 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote