UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > Rex
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
C.Nix
UKC Forum Member

Rex

Would like to know from people what left off of him if anything and what could you expect if you were to breed a gyp to a male off of Rex the female is not in question. Just trying to do a little homework
thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-11-2015 08:44 PM
C.Nix is offline Click Here to See the Profile for C.Nix Click here to Send C.Nix a Private Message Click Here to Email C.Nix Find more posts by C.Nix Add C.Nix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen Z
UKC Forum Member

Get ahold of Nitehunter (Dave Nicholas) on here. He has a NtCh male off of Rex that recently won an RQE in NC last week.

Old Post 02-11-2015 08:54 PM
Allen Z is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen Z Click here to Send Allen Z a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen Z Find more posts by Allen Z Add Allen Z to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
E Hale
UKC Forum Member

I have 2 nice week old pups out of daves male and my Rex /Albert female

Old Post 02-12-2015 12:54 AM
E Hale is offline Click Here to See the Profile for E Hale Click here to Send E Hale a Private Message Click Here to Email E Hale Find more posts by E Hale Add E Hale to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nitehunter
UKC Forum Member

Here is some information on ZAP:

.............GRCH GRNTCH 'PR'NELSON'S NORTHERN BUCK
.........WORLD-NITECH GRNITECH 'PR'J&R NORTHERN BUCK II
.............NITECH 'PR' GREENS TRACKDOWN ZIP
......GRCH GRNITECH 'PR' NELSON'S NORTHERN REX
.............GRCH GRNITECH 'PR' SHENKER'S SMOKIN DAN
.........GRNTCH GRCH 'PR' FOX RIVER MANDY
.............CH GRNITECH 'PR' BAILIES OZARK PATSIE

NTCH'PR' WINDFALL'S COON ZAPPER (ZAP) Qualified for World hunt: 2013 and in 2015 and was Hi Scoring Dog of the RQE at Kenansville, NC.

.............CH GRNITE CH 'PR' DARK HOLLOW HOBO'S HOSS
.........GRNTCH 'PR' DARK HOLLOW TIGE
.............'PR' JUD'S EARS
......'PR' CROSS' BLACK SMOKEY CRYSTAL DOLL
.............GRCH GRNITECH 'PR' ROCKY'S RAGIN BUCK
.........CH GRNIITECH 'PR' HOLLOWAY'S TENN BLACK LADY
.............'PR' PRITCHARDS BECKY SUE

Cell Ph: 716-258-0012
Home of:
NTCH PR Petrus Windall Bawls Deep Axle has 4 wins to GRNTCH
NTCH PR Windfall's Coon Zapper had 4 wins to GRCH(out of GRNTCH Nelson's Northern Rex)
GRNTCGRCH "PR"Windfall's Hardriding Hobie (GRNTCH "PR" Dark Hollow Hobo's Hoss x GRNTCH Halloway's TN Lady)-recently deceased 6-15-2011
GRNTCH "PR" Windfall's Ratface Ghost HTX (GRNTCH Bauer's KS Jr x GRNTCH Masten's Knockem Out Jill), recently deceased summer 2011
NTCH "PR" Windfall's Wreckin Bawl Boomer (Direct Out of GRNTCH Cypress Creek Setum Up Ace and a Fiddler gyp)
GRCH "PR" Windfall's Miracle Macey (1st & 2nd UKC Win) (GRNTCHGRCH Windfall's Hardriding Hobie x PR Windfall's Sadie) recently deceased 2011
Sold ownership of CH GRNTCH PR LV's Windfall Hi Dollar Tango- now deceased Dec 2012

Last edited by Nitehunter on 02-12-2015 at 03:04 AM

Old Post 02-12-2015 03:01 AM
Nitehunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nitehunter Click here to Send Nitehunter a Private Message Click Here to Email Nitehunter Find more posts by Nitehunter Add Nitehunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B&T Hunter
UKC Forum Member

Been my experience is Rex equals track dogs. Two of the nicest tracks dogs I've been in woods with were out a Rex, female was fastest track dog I've ever seen.

CH GRNITECH HARLAN'S MIDNITE RAMBLER (RIP)

tree_rambler@hotmail.com
641-494-8634

Old Post 02-13-2015 12:14 AM
B&T Hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B&T Hunter Click here to Send B&T Hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email B&T Hunter Find more posts by B&T Hunter Add B&T Hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nitehunter
UKC Forum Member

Eric,

That 5mo old gyp pup you brought me 3 months ago or so is tracking everything she crosses. Run a cat track that was hour or two old and treed it in the culvert. So is nuts! She acts just like Zap. He started young like that!

Named her Evie, thanks to my wife!

Dave

Cell Ph: 716-258-0012
Home of:
NTCH PR Petrus Windall Bawls Deep Axle has 4 wins to GRNTCH
NTCH PR Windfall's Coon Zapper had 4 wins to GRCH(out of GRNTCH Nelson's Northern Rex)
GRNTCGRCH "PR"Windfall's Hardriding Hobie (GRNTCH "PR" Dark Hollow Hobo's Hoss x GRNTCH Halloway's TN Lady)-recently deceased 6-15-2011
GRNTCH "PR" Windfall's Ratface Ghost HTX (GRNTCH Bauer's KS Jr x GRNTCH Masten's Knockem Out Jill), recently deceased summer 2011
NTCH "PR" Windfall's Wreckin Bawl Boomer (Direct Out of GRNTCH Cypress Creek Setum Up Ace and a Fiddler gyp)
GRCH "PR" Windfall's Miracle Macey (1st & 2nd UKC Win) (GRNTCHGRCH Windfall's Hardriding Hobie x PR Windfall's Sadie) recently deceased 2011
Sold ownership of CH GRNTCH PR LV's Windfall Hi Dollar Tango- now deceased Dec 2012

Old Post 07-25-2015 08:57 PM
Nitehunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nitehunter Click here to Send Nitehunter a Private Message Click Here to Email Nitehunter Find more posts by Nitehunter Add Nitehunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
E Hale
UKC Forum Member

That's great Dave I love mine so far best acting 5 month old pup I've had in a long time keep me posted on her

Old Post 07-27-2015 11:38 PM
E Hale is offline Click Here to See the Profile for E Hale Click here to Send E Hale a Private Message Click Here to Email E Hale Find more posts by E Hale Add E Hale to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote