UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Grch Grnitech Credit River Tucker
Pages (33): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Snake1oz
UKC Forum Member

Grch Grnitech Credit River Tucker

Let's try not to get this one deleted this time!!!!! If you have pictures of Tucker or his offspring post them on here. Any stories or updates on what his dogs are doing post them here. Keep it clean this time!!!!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-12-2007 06:57 PM
Snake1oz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Snake1oz Click here to Send Snake1oz a Private Message Click Here to Email Snake1oz Find more posts by Snake1oz Add Snake1oz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Snake1oz
UKC Forum Member

Here is a grand pup out of Tucker taken when he was 3 months old.

Old Post 07-12-2007 07:00 PM
Snake1oz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Snake1oz Click here to Send Snake1oz a Private Message Click Here to Email Snake1oz Find more posts by Snake1oz Add Snake1oz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
travis becker
UKC Forum Member

nite ch maple river tucker

heres are outlaw, a dog we use to own

tucker and some nice big coon last fall

we sure like this dog.he just turned two not long ago,and has win toward grntch.

Past:GR NT CH GR CH Stylish Rebel
GR NT Ch The Lady Jade
GR NT Ch Styish Super Sally

Last edited by travis becker on 07-12-2007 at 07:14 PM

Old Post 07-12-2007 07:11 PM
travis becker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for travis becker Click here to Send travis becker a Private Message Click Here to Email travis becker Find more posts by travis becker Add travis becker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Snake1oz
UKC Forum Member

He's a really nice dog travis. Good luck getting him finished out, I wouldn't mind a pup out of him someday.

Old Post 07-12-2007 07:15 PM
travis becker
UKC Forum Member

jake, when you moving? Travis

GR NT Ch The Lady Jade

Old Post 07-12-2007 10:53 PM
travis becker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for travis becker Click here to Send travis becker a Private Message Click Here to Email travis becker Find more posts by travis becker Add travis becker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Snake1oz
UKC Forum Member

we are going in August. Hopefully the first week.

Old Post 07-12-2007 10:56 PM
travis becker
UKC Forum Member

i see, what takes you out there? also,outlaw is a full brother to tucker.well we gotta get out before you go.Travis

GR NT Ch The Lady Jade

Old Post 07-12-2007 11:02 PM
Snake1oz
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by travis becker
i see, what takes you out there? also,outlaw is a full brother to tucker.well we gotta get out before you go.Travis

I used to live out there. My wife and I have been talking about it for a couple years and finally decided we aregonna do it.

Old Post 07-12-2007 11:05 PM
travis becker
UKC Forum Member

tucker and the kids and i last fall.

GR NT Ch The Lady Jade

Old Post 07-12-2007 11:13 PM
Snake1oz
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 07-13-2007 04:22 AM
TONYBRAZELL
UKC Forum Member

I HUNTED WITH A NICE TUCKER DOG ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO IN A RQE OUT OF NEWBERRY,SC. HE WAS A VERY IMPRESSIVE TREE DOG. THE GUY THAT OWNED HIM WAS FROM ORANGEBURG,SC. MADE ME THINK ABOUT GETTING ONE OUT OF HIM, BUT THERE'S NONE AROUND THESE PARTS. HE WAS THE ONLY REG. DOG ON THE CAST., AND TREED THE ONLY COON. EVERTHING WAS SPLIT TREEING AND GETTING OUT OF POCKET. THERE WAS MY GRNITE 'TOUCAN SAM, GENE HICK'S DOG GRNITE 'THUNDER MT. ELI, STUART ADKINS FEMALE NITECH 'LITTLE MAGIC TRICK AND THE TUCKER DOG. EVERYONE WITH-DREW BUT THIS GUY AND WITH 5 MINUTES LEFT, HE GOT UNDER A POSSUM. DONE A GOOD JOB BUT A BAD BREAK COST HIM A NITECH WIN. HE WAS TRYING TO GET HIGH SCORING DOG AND THE GUY HUNTING "ELI" WAS PUSHING HIM TO KEEP HUNTING. BAD LUCK I GUESS, BUT OTHER THAN THAT HE DONE ENOUGHTO MAKE ME WANT ONE OUT OF TUCKER.

UKC NITECH AKC NITECH PKC CH 2009 SOUTH CAROLINA AKC STATE CH "HARDWOOD KATE"

Old Post 07-13-2007 02:23 PM
TONYBRAZELL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TONYBRAZELL Click here to Send TONYBRAZELL a Private Message Click Here to Email TONYBRAZELL Find more posts by TONYBRAZELL Add TONYBRAZELL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Snake1oz
UKC Forum Member

I will be bringing some of that blood down to NC when I move there in a month.

Old Post 07-13-2007 04:20 PM
truly
Banned

thanks for starting new post jake. hopefully these guys that keep wrecking the tucker thread get banned from this forum! gonna try upload some pics myself soon. tucker pups and grandpups just born. anyone interested let me know i will get you in contact with the owners.
ben brown

quote:
Originally posted by truly

Xtra went from unhunted to grand in 11 weeks. placed three nites in a row at walker days [lee crawford and open registered wins]. won TWBFA hunt dog of year in 2006 based on her 2005 accomplishments.
her pedigree:
********grch grnitech rat attack
****nitech wallenkamps moundscreek dan
********wheelers hollow oak candy [boone x ntch beyers angel]
GRNITECH THE MOUNDSCREEK TRULY XTRA DOG
********grch grnitech credit river tucker
****nitech the moundscreek white lie dog
********grch grnitech the truth dog

Last edited by truly on 08-24-2008 at 05:47 PM

Old Post 07-13-2007 05:27 PM
truly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for truly Click here to Send truly a Private Message Find more posts by truly Add truly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Boyette
UKC Forum Member

This is mine at 5 months old

--------------------GRNTCH Nocturnal Skipper
--------------WLDNTCH GRNTCH X Jr
--------------------GRNTCH Bigtime Trixie
-----GRNTCH GRCH X Jr's Silver Dollar Cracker
--------------------PKC CH Lawson's Cracker Jack
--------------NTCH Silver Dollar Dixie
--------------------NTCH Layton's Tri-Lakes Dixie
'PR' Triple X-Rated
--------------------GRNTCH Porcupine Valley Rebel
--------------GRNTCH Credit River Tucker
--------------------GRNTCH Brook View Jill
-----NTCH Credit River KC
--------------------PKC CH Lawson's Cracker Jack
--------------NTCH Silver Dollar Dixie
--------------------NTCH Layton's Tri-Lakes Dixie

(205) 712-4326

• PKC Ch 'PR' Triple X-Rated
http://www.hunt101.com/img/342861.jpg

• NITECH Beaver Creek Knothead
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n220/RBoyette/KnotHead-2.jpg

• Death Row Psycho aka "De"
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n220/RBoyette/Dee11-10-a.jpg

• 'PR' Skuna River Style
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n220/RBoyette/Stone2.jpg

**R.I.P.**
UKC NITECH - PKC CH
'PR'Beaver Creek Stylish Nellie
http://www.hunt101.com/img/369634.jpg

Old Post 07-13-2007 05:35 PM
Russell Boyette is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Boyette Click here to Send Russell Boyette a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Boyette Find more posts by Russell Boyette Add Russell Boyette to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
travis becker
UKC Forum Member

another pic of tucker

GR NT Ch The Lady Jade

Old Post 07-13-2007 05:52 PM
Snake1oz
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by truly
thanks for starting new post jake. hopefully these guys that keep wrecking the tucker thread get banned from this forum! gonna try upload some pics myself soon. tucker pups and grandpups just born. anyone interested let me know i will get you in contact with the owners.
ben brown

Not a problem it is frustrating to see it keep getting deleted. How did the 2 litters turn out?

Old Post 07-13-2007 05:52 PM
runnin rebels
UKC Forum Member

tucker grand pup

Snake1oz
This is a littermate to your dog. Just a little tracking and treeing work with a drag.

Old Post 07-14-2007 02:22 AM
runnin rebels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for runnin rebels Click here to Send runnin rebels a Private Message Click Here to Email runnin rebels Find more posts by runnin rebels Add runnin rebels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Snake1oz
UKC Forum Member

looks good those are some nice pics!!!!

Old Post 07-14-2007 02:32 AM
bbecker09
UKC Forum Member

lookin good brad. nice looking pup.

NiteCh Ch'PR' C&Ts Makin it Rain Hundo's

****RIP****
*GrNiteChGrCh"PR"S-N-B's Stylish Rebel
**GrNiteCh'PR' The Lady Jade
**GrNite Ch'PR' Stylish Super Sally
*Nite Ch'PR' Beckers Buckeye Wild Maxx
*NiteCh'PR' Beckers Tree Time Tom

Old Post 07-14-2007 03:45 AM
bbecker09 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbecker09 Click here to Send bbecker09 a Private Message Click Here to Email bbecker09 Find more posts by bbecker09 Add bbecker09 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
travis becker
UKC Forum Member

GR NT Ch The Lady Jade

Old Post 07-14-2007 06:12 PM
Snake1oz
UKC Forum Member

Travis you going to wanamingo tonight?

Old Post 07-14-2007 06:18 PM
travis becker
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Snake1oz
Travis you going to wanamingo tonight?
yep, we will be there.you? Travis

GR NT Ch The Lady Jade

Old Post 07-14-2007 06:19 PM
Snake1oz
UKC Forum Member

yeah we will see ya there!!!

Old Post 07-14-2007 06:21 PM
Chad Klug
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 07-15-2007 07:55 PM
Chad Klug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chad Klug Click here to Send Chad Klug a Private Message Click Here to Email Chad Klug Find more posts by Chad Klug Add Chad Klug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
truly
Banned

word from bear camp; reportadly 'the bear dog' had up to a 400 yard lead on tracks, split a bear track away from another dog, got treed ahead of the pack on the only bear treed, and treed hard, drowning out most of the pack. thanks adrian for hunting him for me.

mike noble just had a litter of pups off of a hard rock cafe female. one week old. four males three females.

we have a nice female,proven reproducer coming to see tucker soon.

Old Post 07-16-2007 03:01 AM
truly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for truly Click here to Send truly a Private Message Find more posts by truly Add truly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote