UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Houses Jay
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Brett Gragg
UKC Forum Member

Houses Jay

Who owns him and contact info please

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-22-2013 06:03 AM
Brett Gragg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brett Gragg Click here to Send Brett Gragg a Private Message Click Here to Email Brett Gragg Find more posts by Brett Gragg Add Brett Gragg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lavell
UKC Forum Member

House's Jay

My brother owned him,he died about a year or so ago maybe longer.He goes by Oren on the board.PM me if you need more info.Thanks Lavell

Old Post 09-22-2013 06:45 AM
lavell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lavell Click here to Send lavell a Private Message Find more posts by lavell Add lavell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brucem
UKC Forum Member

yes he passed little over year ago. but he was a hell of a coon dog hunted with him alot

419 953 7571

Old Post 09-22-2013 12:21 PM
brucem is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brucem Click here to Send brucem a Private Message Click Here to Email brucem Find more posts by brucem Add brucem to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Will Walker
UKC Forum Member

Jay had one of the best mouths ive ever heard on a coondog !

Old Post 09-22-2013 04:08 PM
Will Walker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Will Walker Click here to Send Will Walker a Private Message Click Here to Email Will Walker Find more posts by Will Walker Add Will Walker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
outlaw river
UKC Forum Member

Jay

I bought Jay at 6 months old and owned him untill he was 7 years old he granded out very easy and fast real nice little dog

Old Post 09-22-2013 06:35 PM
outlaw river is offline Click Here to See the Profile for outlaw river Click here to Send outlaw river a Private Message Click Here to Email outlaw river Find more posts by outlaw river Add outlaw river to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lavell
UKC Forum Member

House's Jay

There must have been a couple House's Jay.The one Carnell had came from Jeff Duvall.

Old Post 09-22-2013 09:09 PM
lavell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lavell Click here to Send lavell a Private Message Find more posts by lavell Add lavell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
outlaw river
UKC Forum Member

Jay

The one I had was double hillbilly Mac and Lipper bred directly off of Jordan's Flint

Old Post 09-23-2013 01:32 AM
outlaw river is offline Click Here to See the Profile for outlaw river Click here to Send outlaw river a Private Message Click Here to Email outlaw river Find more posts by outlaw river Add outlaw river to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Melanie H.
UKC Forum Member

Carnell's Jay was sired by House's Jasper and out of a House's Taking Chance female.

You've only got 3 choices in life, give in, give up, or give it all you got.

Old Post 09-23-2013 02:38 AM
Melanie H. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Melanie H. Click here to Send Melanie H. a Private Message Click Here to Email Melanie H. Visit Melanie H.'s homepage! Find more posts by Melanie H. Add Melanie H. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brett Gragg
UKC Forum Member

The one I am looking for I don't know his bloodline just Houses Jay and sired several big game hounds

Old Post 09-23-2013 04:12 AM
Brett Gragg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brett Gragg Click here to Send Brett Gragg a Private Message Click Here to Email Brett Gragg Find more posts by Brett Gragg Add Brett Gragg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Oren
UKC Forum Member

House's Jay

My number is 208-312-8630

Old Post 09-29-2013 02:05 AM
Oren is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Oren Click here to Send Oren a Private Message Find more posts by Oren Add Oren to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p31295
UKC Forum Member

I HAVE SOME JAY BLOOD HERE IN TEXAS

STUD IS A LITTLE OVER A YEAR OLD

I LOVE HIM, CANON FOR A MOUTH, OPENS THE MIN HE SMELLS A COON, KEEPS TRACK OPEN, AND HAS THE COON, TO TOP IT OFF A BIG BEAUTIFUL HOUND.

ALSO HAD A REALLY NICE LITTER OFF JAY AND LUCILLE ( DAUGHTER OF LIPPER) BLESSED WITH THOSE HOUSE BRED MOUTHS. ABOUT READY TO START AS WELL.

I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND A SHOT OF HOUSES JAY.

Paul Camp
HOUSE BRED HOUNDS
Daingerfield Texas
903-434-9211

Old Post 09-30-2013 03:36 AM
p31295 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p31295 Click here to Send p31295 a Private Message Click Here to Email p31295 Find more posts by p31295 Add p31295 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluff country
UKC Forum Member

There sure has been a lot of them good House bred dogs that have came from Bob McBride in Mtn. View Mo. Sometime I'd like to ask Bob just which ones and how many .

Old Post 09-30-2013 12:44 PM
bluff country is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluff country Click here to Send bluff country a Private Message Find more posts by bluff country Add bluff country to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
robert whitten
UKC Forum Member

what part of texas you from p31295 ?

Old Post 10-02-2013 02:55 PM
robert whitten is offline Click Here to See the Profile for robert whitten Click here to Send robert whitten a Private Message Click Here to Email robert whitten Find more posts by robert whitten Add robert whitten to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
David Richardson
UKC Forum Member

Daughter of Jay’s and full sister to Idaho Stud.
NITECH CH PR Houses Screamin Nell

NITECH CH 'PR' MILL CREEK BO-R.I.P.
NITECH CH 'PR' HOUSE'S SCREAMIN NELL

Old Post 02-10-2019 09:34 PM
David Richardson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David Richardson Click here to Send David Richardson a Private Message Find more posts by David Richardson Add David Richardson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote