UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > Sy Sparks
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Sy Sparks

Just curious if you are related to any Sparks from Coburn/Tacoma Virginia area?I used to hunt with them in the High Nob mts-they were raised in that area but had lived in Indinia for some years . Thanks-David.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-14-2015 01:26 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sy Sparks
UKC Forum Member

No I have some sparks family from PA. I am related to some Richards though. My aunt maried into the Richards family. I think most of them are from OH though.

Check me out on Facebook

Old Post 04-14-2015 08:52 AM
Sy Sparks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sy Sparks Click here to Send Sy Sparks a Private Message Find more posts by Sy Sparks Add Sy Sparks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Sly Sparks

Thanks for the reply. I really thought a lot of the Sparks family-they were good people ( deceased). They always had good cur/fiesta squirrel and coon dogs. I see that you have first/cur dogs. I definitely love these type of dogs. I have a couple of my cur dogs myself that are good coon/squirrel dogs. Maybe we could get together sometime and coon hunt. Thanks David

Old Post 04-16-2015 05:33 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sy Sparks
UKC Forum Member

Sounds good Mr. Richards. Get ahold of me @ 765-667-8464, we hunt 15000 acres up here and would be glad to take anyone out for a hunt.

I see that you have walkers, we have to many so we hunt 4 nights a week. We hunt the lipper, clover, and spring creek line.

Check me out on Facebook

Old Post 04-16-2015 05:52 PM
Sy Sparks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sy Sparks Click here to Send Sy Sparks a Private Message Find more posts by Sy Sparks Add Sy Sparks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Sly Sparks

Thanks for the reply-I certainly look forward to hunting with you sometime . I do not get to hunt in spring/summer months due to horse shows etc. I definitely make up for this by hunting 5-6 notes per week in the fall/winter months. I will call you soon-maybe setup hunt for fall. Thanks David.

Old Post 04-26-2015 04:44 AM