UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Curs and Feists > Southern Illinois Mountain Fiest
Pages (65): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bill Starnes
[B]careful Mike I mite let her read this and I would have to put my money on this little red neck woman

Does she have her own boat,dig worms and clean game & fish?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-08-2012 01:08 PM
bigtimberkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtimberkennel Click here to Send bigtimberkennel a Private Message Find more posts by bigtimberkennel Add bigtimberkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

She does all that. That is how she keeps Bill in line.

Old Post 04-08-2012 01:48 PM
Mike Milam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Milam Click here to Send Mike Milam a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Milam Visit Mike Milam's homepage! Find more posts by Mike Milam Add Mike Milam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Well if she does all that no wonder he's got time to hunt.

Old Post 04-08-2012 02:04 PM
bigtimberkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtimberkennel Click here to Send bigtimberkennel a Private Message Find more posts by bigtimberkennel Add bigtimberkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

Bill has it made in the shade TD. Not like us have to work all the time.

Old Post 04-08-2012 09:50 PM
Mike Milam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Milam Click here to Send Mike Milam a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Milam Visit Mike Milam's homepage! Find more posts by Mike Milam Add Mike Milam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

I can get mine too hunt with me but she said no skinnin' coon,cook yes skinnin' no. Gonna try to fish this year.

Old Post 04-09-2012 12:01 AM
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

Mine will cook them but no skinning ,gutting,scaling.

Old Post 04-09-2012 01:53 AM
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

i think Bill went hunting tonight.

Old Post 04-09-2012 03:13 AM
Rex W Sims is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex W Sims Click here to Send Rex W Sims a Private Message Click Here to Email Rex W Sims Find more posts by Rex W Sims Add Rex W Sims to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

The moon's been comin' up each nite a little later,might have been a good nite to run 'em.

Old Post 04-09-2012 12:02 PM
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

I am heading for the woods tonight.

Old Post 04-09-2012 01:24 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Been seein' squirrel's runnin' all mornin'. 4 very big deer.

Old Post 04-09-2012 06:20 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Do any good last nite Mike?

Old Post 04-10-2012 12:19 PM
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

Did not go.

Old Post 04-10-2012 01:26 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Me either. Aint been since season closed,let dogs out to exercise,but thats it.

Old Post 04-10-2012 10:51 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

I'll bet them kitten coons are snuggled up too mom this mornin'.

Old Post 04-11-2012 12:29 PM
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

Last night they got snuggled with momma. I have had two sow squirrel get killed here on my road. Both were sucking. That is not good for the babies. People think this is a major highway in front of my house. Like to blow their tires out when they come by.

Last edited by Mike Milam on 04-13-2012 at 01:25 PM

Old Post 04-12-2012 05:42 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

I know just what you mean. When they run over wildlife this time of year they should have too care for the off spring.

Old Post 04-12-2012 11:54 PM
Bill Starnes
UKC Forum Member

Its bad here too Mike some of these horses and mules go by here in a slow canter.

Old Post 04-13-2012 04:05 AM
Bill Starnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bill Starnes Click here to Send Bill Starnes a Private Message Click Here to Email Bill Starnes Find more posts by Bill Starnes Add Bill Starnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

Bill go and lay down in front of them. That will slow them down. Horse or mule won't step on you.

Old Post 04-13-2012 01:26 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

But if he gets his shoestrings caught in a hoof,they'll drag him down the road.

Old Post 04-13-2012 07:17 PM
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

He is tough. He can take a little dragging.

Old Post 04-14-2012 01:59 AM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Mike Milam
He is tough. He can take a little dragging.

And put a little coon scent on him while your at it. Might as well make the best of it

Old Post 04-14-2012 01:27 PM
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

Great IDEA. How do you come up with these outrageous ideas.

Old Post 04-14-2012 01:37 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Linda says I've got a warped mind. But that's her opinion,personaly I think I just let my mind run wild.

Old Post 04-14-2012 01:58 PM
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

Women are jealous cause they can't think of things like that.

Old Post 04-14-2012 11:19 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Yeah that's right. I was always the one with all the "WILD" ideas!!! Know what I mean Vern?????

Old Post 04-15-2012 04:45 AM