UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Looking To Lease A Grnt Female
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

Looking To Lease A Grnt Female

I am looking to lease a couple Grnt females for breeding purposes. I need the females to be able to breed and have pups. Send me a PM or call or text if you have one you're interested in leasing out. We can further discuss the possible leasing arrangements. I need to know the 3 gen. pedigree on the female and a little bit about her. I am also open to the option of buying a Grnt female if you have one for sale. Just send me a PM, call or text. Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks, Chris Briner

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-16-2014 11:10 PM
8hawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 8hawg Click here to Send 8hawg a Private Message Find more posts by 8hawg Add 8hawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joel Appel
UKC Forum Member

Sent you a pm

CH.NT.CH.'PR' APPELS BLUE OAK GERT., GR.NT.CH.GR.CH.MANN'S WILD-N-BLUE MINDYIII.
GR.NT.CH.CH. APPEL'S BLUE OAK BOOMIN' JET.
GR.NT.CH. APPEL'S BLUE OAK GUNSMOKE.
GR.CH.NT.CH. APPEL'S BLUE OAK GERT'S LADY.
GR.NT.CH. APPEL'S BLUE OAK HONEY BEE., WCH. CH. GRNITECH APPEL'S BLUE OAK SMOKIN' GUN.
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
GR.CH.GR.NT.CH.'PR' SHELTONS SMOKEY RIVER FLY
GR.CH.NT.CH. 'PR' APPEL'S BLUE OAK TIMBER
GR.CH.GR.NT.CH.'PR' APPELS BLUE OAK BULLET-- 9TH PLACE 2008 UKC WORLD
GR.CH.GR.NT.CH.'PR' APPELS BLUE OAK JET 6 ECHO

Old Post 11-19-2014 07:03 PM
Joel Appel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joel Appel Click here to Send Joel Appel a Private Message Click Here to Email Joel Appel Find more posts by Joel Appel Add Joel Appel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Joel Appel
Sent you a pm

Got it. Reply sent.

Old Post 11-19-2014 11:38 PM
8hawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 8hawg Click here to Send 8hawg a Private Message Find more posts by 8hawg Add 8hawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

Still looking. Give me a call or shoot me a text or PM.

Old Post 12-02-2014 02:17 AM
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

I would still like to lease a least one more. If you would be interested in leasing your Grnt female to me for breeding please give me a call or PM. and we can further discuss the leasing arrangements. Thanks, Chris Briner 618-553-4754.

Old Post 12-14-2014 03:32 PM