UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > PUPS--Dual Grand Cowboy x NT CH Peggy
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Mad-Dog
UKC Forum Member

PUPS--Dual Grand Cowboy x NT CH Peggy

Guy Houx has a nice litter of well bred pups that he is taking orders on. The pups are 3 wks old now and are good looking. Peggy is a nice female that uses her mouth the way I like on track and likes to get by herself and usually has the meat. Give Guy a call to reserve one now, they won't last long. 1-816-850-6874 These pups are located in Kingsville, Mo. Performance nominated, $200 ea.
...............CH PR Sweet Springs Blue Spider
..........GR NT CH GR CH PR Smokey River John
...............PR Murphy's Bonnie
.....GR NT CH PR Smokey River Mad Dog John II
...............NT CH PR Moppin's Bugelin Bueford
..........GR NT CH PR Mad Dog Two Gun Billy
...............PR Tater Creek Blue Rose
GR NT CH GR CH PR Boondock Mad Dog Blue Cowboy
...............GR NT CH PR Mailes' Blue Sue's Pete
..........GR NT CH PR Dean's Blue Mose
...............PR Mailes' Blue Kari
.....GR NT CH CH PR Mose's Owl Creek Lucy
...............PR Twin Rivers Blue Sage
..........NT CH PR Hurt's Blue Elly Mae
...............PR Killing Time Suezy
PUPS
...............NT CH PR Smokey River JBS Chief
..........GR NT CH PR Smokey River Chief's Joe
...............GR NT CH CH PR Smokey River Jean's blue Ruby
.....NT CH PR Smokey River Blue Buck
...............NT CH PR Smokey River Blue Grubby
..........PR Smokey River Blue Muggins
...............PR Smokey River Blue Dizzy
NT CH PR Mad Dog's Blue Peggy
...............NT CH PR Hazel Hill Hank
..........PR Hazel Hill Blue Hank Jr
...............PR Hazel Hill Blue Mandy
.....PR Hazel Hill Blue Pebbles
...............PR Yoder's Rose Hill Blue Booger
..........NT CH PR Roy's Blue Scratch
...............PR Rowles Mo. Blue Cindy

Last edited by Mad-Dog on 11-19-2014 at 07:06 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-22-2014 03:19 PM
Mad-Dog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mad-Dog Click here to Send Mad-Dog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mad-Dog Find more posts by Mad-Dog Add Mad-Dog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mad-Dog
UKC Forum Member

The litter will be Performance Nominated..........Tim

Old Post 10-22-2014 10:35 PM
Mad-Dog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mad-Dog Click here to Send Mad-Dog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mad-Dog Find more posts by Mad-Dog Add Mad-Dog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mad-Dog
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Give Guy a call, they are his pups..........Tim

Old Post 10-24-2014 08:28 PM
Mad-Dog
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Cowboy's oldest pups are around 6 mos old and I am getting some very good reports on them. Don't wait to long on these pups, you could miss out on something special.........Tim

Old Post 10-31-2014 09:17 PM
Mad-Dog
UKC Forum Member

Pups are ready to go, give Guy a call........Tim

Old Post 11-19-2014 07:08 PM
Mad-Dog
UKC Forum Member

Cowboy x Peggy

Went by Guys to pick up my pup today, I was really impressed with the looks of this litter, big chuckle heads with good ears and loud mouths (for pups). These pups are super nice with a good reproducing bloodline that should make top hounds..........Tim

Old Post 11-20-2014 11:56 PM
hazel hill bluetick
UKC Forum Member

Tim how many pups he has left

KEEP IT BLUE AND TRUE
E-HAZEL HILL BLUE KENNEL
e-mail,,,hazelhillbluetick@yahoo.com

Old Post 11-21-2014 02:07 AM
hazel hill bluetick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hazel hill bluetick Click here to Send hazel hill bluetick a Private Message Click Here to Email hazel hill bluetick Visit hazel hill bluetick's homepage! Find more posts by hazel hill bluetick Add hazel hill bluetick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mad-Dog
UKC Forum Member

Allen,
Guy had 2 males and 2 females left, he had a man that wanted to be called as soon as I picked my pup (I believe he wanted a male) Give Guy a call, he is a great guy to talk to..........Tim

Old Post 11-21-2014 04:45 AM
hazel hill bluetick
UKC Forum Member

should make some hard tracking and tree dogs

KEEP IT BLUE AND TRUE
E-HAZEL HILL BLUE KENNEL

Old Post 11-29-2014 04:23 AM
hazel hill bluetick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hazel hill bluetick Click here to Send hazel hill bluetick a Private Message Click Here to Email hazel hill bluetick Visit hazel hill bluetick's homepage! Find more posts by hazel hill bluetick Add hazel hill bluetick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Born2huntBlues
Banned

For what it's worth, (which probably isn't much), I want to put my 2 cents in on these pups.
I now own what I consider the 'pick of this litter'.
The reason I know that, is that my coonhuntin 'BROTHER', Tim Vaughn also picked this male pup but he was overridden by his wife and ended up with a nice female pup.
Tim and I started our coonhuntin days way back in 1964.
Our huntin fun got interrupted by Vietnam, but as soon as we were both back home we got back on track and enjoyed many years of following some top 'MAD DOG' blues(LUCKY and her two sons SIX PACK and SMOKEY, 4 and 5 nites a week), and many others.

My purpose here is to let anyone know that is looking for a pup from a 'Blue Chip' cross, they should take a close look at the two female pups that are left in this litter.

I have seen many good looking blue pups, but none better than these;it is to bad that there were only five puppies in the litter.

If you want a well bred, extremely well made and good looking female pup, do yourself a favor and call Guy.

These pups will be worth more than double what they are priced at by the time they are six months old.

Old Post 12-04-2014 06:56 AM
Born2huntBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Born2huntBlues Click here to Send Born2huntBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email Born2huntBlues Find more posts by Born2huntBlues Add Born2huntBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mad-Dog
UKC Forum Member

2 females left

These pups should cross on most all bloodlines available. These pups should start quick and have looks to burn, should be a real pleasure to hunt, train and finish out........Tim

Old Post 12-05-2014 06:19 AM
hazel hill bluetick
UKC Forum Member

pup

i think i sold my male dog today , if i did their'll be only one female pup left i'll know in the morning

KEEP IT BLUE AND TRUE
E-HAZEL HILL BLUE KENNEL

Old Post 12-05-2014 06:56 AM
Mad-Dog
UKC Forum Member

Good looking pups!..........Tim

Old Post 12-13-2014 11:16 PM
hazel hill bluetick
UKC Forum Member

pup

Tim i'm going to go look at the two pups Guy got left Sunday ,, well today

KEEP IT BLUE AND TRUE
E-HAZEL HILL BLUE KENNEL

Old Post 12-14-2014 10:39 AM
blueme
UKC Forum Member

did you get one

alan did you get one? Update on any of them? Saw a ped to i guess peggys brother looked good alot of old blood in it.

Old Post 02-10-2016 04:33 PM
blueme is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueme Click here to Send blueme a Private Message Find more posts by blueme Add blueme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueme
UKC Forum Member

did you get one

alan did you get one? Update on any of them? Saw a ped to i guess peggys brother looked good alot of old blood in it. Tim sure was always helpful.

Old Post 02-10-2016 04:34 PM
blueme is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueme Click here to Send blueme a Private Message Find more posts by blueme Add blueme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hazel hill bluetick
UKC Forum Member

no i didn't get one

KEEP IT BLUE AND TRUE
E-HAZEL HILL BLUE KENNEL

Old Post 02-11-2016 07:33 AM