UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Brad & Ron's Daily Devotions For Coonhunters
Pages (165): « First ... « 163 164 [165]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

' FOR THOU ART WITH ME "

HELLO EVERYBODY! SNOW IS EVERY WHERE, AND ITS JUST ANOTHER OF GODS HANDY WORK ,THE BLUFFS AND THE SNOW COVERED TREES LOOKED LIKE A POST CARD,THANK YOU JESUS !YOU ARE SO GENEROUS TO BLESS US WITH SO MANY AWESOME SIGHTS! TODAYS MESSAGE MAY IT BE A BLESSIN TO YOU TODAY! "FOR THOU ART WITH ME " ,,, PSALM 23 : 4....... " YEA THOUGH I WALK THROUGH THE VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH,I WILL FEAR NO EVIL; FOR THOU ART WITH ME:THY ROD AND THY STAFF THEY COMFORT ME." WHEN THOSE TIMES OF PROBLEMS AND WORRY AND THINGS THAT TURN OUR LIVES UPSIDE DOWN , THERE'S NOTHING,MY FRIEND,THAT WILL BRING YOU MORE FACE-TO- FACE WITH GOD THAN GOING THROUGH THOSE DARK VALLEYS OF LIFE.WHEN YOU ARE THERE,YOU ARE GOING TO CLING TO HIS GARMENTS AND HOLD ON TO HIS HAND TIGHTLY. YOU WONT STRAY FAR FROM THE FOLD IN THE DARK. DO YOU BELIEVE THAT GOD IS WITH YOU ? THE ULTIMATE SOVEREIGN IS YOUR LOVING SAVIOR.YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO CROSS JORDAN ALONE.YOU WILL NOT APPEAR BEFORE THE JUDGEMENT SEAT OF GOD ALONE.YOU WILL NEVER IN YOUR LIFE AS A CHILD OF GODS FACE ANYTHING ALONE,,YA KNOW ,WHEN THE LORD COMES TO GET US AND TAKE US HOME WE ,YOU AND I ARE NOT GOING TO DIE ALONE! AMEN THANK YOU JESUS ! WHAT A JOYFUL PROMISE ! WE ARE NOT ALONE WE NEVER WILL BE! WRITE THESE WORDS ON A CARD AND POST IT IN A PLACE THAT YOU CAN SEE IT ALL THE TIME,," I AM NOT ALONE.GOD IS WITH ME," SOMETIMES WE MIGHT FEEL ALONE BUT WE CAN REST ASURED GODS THERE ,HE WILL STEP OUT FROM BEHIND THE SCENES AND JUMP IN JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT ,,WERE IS GOD ?,,,,GOD LOVES YAS ,,WE LOVE YAS,, HAVE A BLESSED DAY,,YOUR FRIEND IN CHRIST,,,FROM THE RIVERBOTTOM,,,RON PRAYERS FOR ALL ,MERRY CHRISTMAS ! SEE YAS TOMORROW IF THE LORDS WILLIN

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-17-2013 05:36 AM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Luke 1:68-71

“Praise be to the Lord, the God of Israel,
because he has come to his people and redeemed them.
He has raised up a horn of salvation for us
in the house of his servant David
(as he said through his holy prophets of long ago),
salvation from our enemies and from the hand of all who hate us."

BROTHER IN CHRIST,

BRAD E. ISAACS

Old Post 12-18-2013 02:45 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRAD E. ISAACS Click here to Send BRAD E. ISAACS a Private Message Click Here to Email BRAD E. ISAACS Find more posts by BRAD E. ISAACS Add BRAD E. ISAACS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

REJOICING AT THE LORDS TABLE

HELLO EVERYBODY, GODS GOOD AND HE LOVES ALL!,,WE GOTA GET GOIN WITH TODAYS MESSAGE... " REJOICEING AT THE LORDS TABLE " { JOHN 21 : 12 "} " JESUS SAITH UNTO THEM,COME AND DINE ". IS SATAN SITIN ON YOUR SHOULDER SAYIN WHISPERING THAT GOD IS NOT FOR YOU IN YOUR DAILEY BATTLES ? IS HE WHISPERING LIES AND TRYIN TO GET YA TO DO SOMETHIN YOU OUGHT NOT DO?IS HE TRYIN TO TELL YOU THAT GOD IS GOIN TO ERASE YOUR NAME FROM THE BOOK OF LIFE FOR SOMETHING YOUVE DONE YET REPENTED OVER? OLE SATAN IS JUST MESSIN WITH YA TRYIN TO MESS YA UP OLE SATAN HAS NEVER BEEN SO WRONG AND JESUS NEVER HAD BEEN SO RIGHT!!! SALVATION IN CHRIST IS NOT A FUNERAL,BUT A FEAST !! THE BIBLE IS A CONTINUAL FEAST FROM GENESIS RIGHT ON THROUGH TO REVELATION.COVENANT MEALS AND MEALS OF FELLOWSHIP ARE FREQUENT OCCURANCES IN SCRIPTURE.OUR SHEPHERD,THE LORD JESUS,HAS GIVEN US MANY EXAMPLES OF HIS OPEN INVITATION TO BE REPLENTISHED AND RESTORED,TO REMEMBER,AND TO REJOICE AT HIS TABLE. TAKE TIME THIS WEEK TO REMEMBER THE POWERFUL PROMISE OF HIS RESURRECTION,REPLENISHMENT,AND RESTOREATION... I LOVE JESUS SO MUCH! HES MY KING I WISH ID TREAT HIM BETTER THAN I DO GOD LOVES YAS,,WE LOVE YAS ,,HAVE A BLESSED DAY,,YOUR FRIEND IN CHRIST,,,FROM THE RIVERBOTTOM,,,RON,,,PRAYERS FOR EVERYONE SEE YAS TOMORROW UNLESS THE GOOD LORD COMES TO TAKE ME HOME ,,,,IN THAT CASE IF THAT COMES ABOUT IL JUST BE WAITIN FOR YAS AT THE GATES I LOVE YA ALL IN CHRISTIAN LOVE !

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 12-19-2013 02:47 AM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Luke 1:76-79

"And you, my child, will be called a prophet of the Most High;
for you will go on before the Lord to prepare the way for him,
to give his people the knowledge of salvation
through the forgiveness of their sins,
because of the tender mercy of our God,
by which the rising sun will come to us from heaven
to shine on those living in darkness
and in the shadow of death,
to guide our feet into the path of peace.”

PRAISE GOD, FOR HE IS TRULY A LAMP UNTO MY FEET. AMEN.

BROTHER IN CHRIST,

BRAD E. ISAACS

Old Post 12-19-2013 03:59 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRAD E. ISAACS Click here to Send BRAD E. ISAACS a Private Message Click Here to Email BRAD E. ISAACS Find more posts by BRAD E. ISAACS Add BRAD E. ISAACS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike
UKC Webmaster

Okay, this thread is getting too long, so I'm locking it down because of performance issues (it's killing the message board).

Time to start up a new one. I'll leave this around so you can refer back to it.

The new thread is here:
http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...eadid=928352819

Last edited by Mike on 12-20-2013 at 03:58 PM

Old Post 12-20-2013 01:51 PM
Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Click here to Send Mike a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Visit Mike's homepage! Find more posts by Mike Add Mike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote