UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Slow Talking Buzz info?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jkeith
UKC Forum Member

Slow Talking Buzz info?

Slow Talking Buzz owned by Mike Carroll in South Carolina
Anyone out there hunting pups off of Buzz or his son Blaze?
Also any info on his style, mouth, strenghts, weaknesses, etc.

Justin Keith
912-433-4360
Statesboro Ga

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-19-2013 04:26 AM
jkeith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkeith Click here to Send jkeith a Private Message Find more posts by jkeith Add jkeith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Randy Williams
UKC Forum Member

i have a female off buzz,almost 5 years old. started her at 1 year old. at 14 months i turned down 2500.00. easy trained, just took her to the woods,easy broke off trash. so far has treed 1 possum. handles good, stay treed for at 4-5 hrs. thats the longest its took me to get to her, probably stay longer, but she comes when called. handles real good. not really a comp. dog. if other dogs r babbling ,trashing, & such she gets away from them. if dogs gets rough at tree, she is gone, but she gets treed agin. hunts out 8-900 yards, makes a big circle & comes back in. checks tree, if 2 coons she trees the last one. goes the way i shine my light. i pleasure hunt & she is the best ive had in my 37 years of coon huntin. mostly ball on track & chop on tree good locate.

Old Post 05-19-2013 05:11 AM
Randy Williams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randy Williams Click here to Send Randy Williams a Private Message Click Here to Email Randy Williams Find more posts by Randy Williams Add Randy Williams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jkeith
UKC Forum Member

Randy Williams

What blood is your female out of?

Justin Keith
912-433-4360
Statesboro Ga

Old Post 05-19-2013 09:01 PM
jkeith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkeith Click here to Send jkeith a Private Message Find more posts by jkeith Add jkeith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Randy Williams
UKC Forum Member

jkeith, sent u a pm

Old Post 05-20-2013 02:47 AM
Randy Williams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randy Williams Click here to Send Randy Williams a Private Message Click Here to Email Randy Williams Find more posts by Randy Williams Add Randy Williams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ross Mullis
UKC Forum Member

i have a female off buzz thats 6. she is by far the most accurate dog i have walked behind.if you dont want to go coon huntin dont turn her loose.she will walk your butt off if coons are not moving but she will be treed somewhere with the meat.can pop the the easy ones up as quick as anything else. not mean or ill and no bad kennel habits.

Old Post 05-20-2013 01:44 PM
Ross Mullis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ross Mullis Click here to Send Ross Mullis a Private Message Click Here to Email Ross Mullis Find more posts by Ross Mullis Add Ross Mullis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jkeith
UKC Forum Member

Randy...........I'll call ya thisevening
Ross.......... What female is your dog out of?

Justin Keith
912-433-4360
Statesboro Ga

Old Post 05-20-2013 03:57 PM
SwampBuster
UKC Forum Member

Slow Talking Buzz Female

I have a 4 year old female off Buzz that has 4 wins towards Grand. Probably the best dog I've had in 25 + years of coonhunting. She is deadly accurate and will split and hold all night long. She handles like a dream and is a ton of fun to pleasure hunt. She will go as deep as it takes. She is quiet as a mouse around the house and just an all around great dog. Her bottom side goes back to Tar Heel Nitro. I really like what I have seen out of Buzz.

Old Post 05-20-2013 04:21 PM
SwampBuster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SwampBuster Click here to Send SwampBuster a Private Message Find more posts by SwampBuster Add SwampBuster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ross Mullis
UKC Forum Member

a dog called badlands rachel. she is out of mike carolls old ruger dog and a female off tarheel Nitro.if you are ever in upstate SC look me up i will take you huntin.704 207 6319. i can count 8 or 9 in my area that i hunt with off of buzz or blaze that are really nice young dogs.they are all accurate and go yonder if they need to.

Old Post 05-20-2013 05:01 PM
Ross Mullis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ross Mullis Click here to Send Ross Mullis a Private Message Click Here to Email Ross Mullis Find more posts by Ross Mullis Add Ross Mullis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jkeith
UKC Forum Member

does it look like Blaze is producing as good as Buzz has?

Justin Keith
912-433-4360
Statesboro Ga

Old Post 05-20-2013 05:12 PM
Ross Mullis
UKC Forum Member

yesir. most of his are young but they are showing the same traits.mike carroll could tell you a whole lot more than i can. i have hunted with a super nice 1 year old off of blaze.slow talking gilbert owned by david falls of smyrna sc.he is a coontreer with a big horn.i think he had double cast wins in the spring SS.

Old Post 05-20-2013 06:13 PM
timothy27
New UKC Forum Member

I have one off of slow talking buzz. He is the best dog I have ever had. He is seven years old.

Old Post 09-08-2013 11:12 PM
timothy27 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timothy27 Click here to Send timothy27 a Private Message Click Here to Email timothy27 Find more posts by timothy27 Add timothy27 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hilltopkennels
UKC Forum Member

ive got a 3 year old male.out of buzz. he is a big good lookin dog never know he is.around the house my 7 year old boy takes him for walks has big.mouth and loves to be alone will not.cover another dog only saw him tree 1 time with another dog and she backed him

Old Post 09-12-2013 04:48 AM
hilltopkennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hilltopkennels Click here to Send hilltopkennels a Private Message Click Here to Email hilltopkennels Find more posts by hilltopkennels Add hilltopkennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wes Coffman
UKC Forum Member

Any Buzz semen out there?

Looking for some for a nice Harry x Clover female.

Old Post 10-09-2019 08:33 PM
Wes Coffman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wes Coffman Click here to Send Wes Coffman a Private Message Click Here to Email Wes Coffman Find more posts by Wes Coffman Add Wes Coffman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote