UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Dog Transport > Great Lakes Pet Transportation
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dusty's Diesel
UKC Forum Member

Terry

Terry brought one from Mo. To ohio for me 11 wk old. Perfect shape when he arrived. Thanks alot Terry. If I need another hauled you will get the job. Dusty

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-17-2013 03:18 PM
Dusty's Diesel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dusty's Diesel Click here to Send Dusty's Diesel a Private Message Click Here to Email Dusty's Diesel Find more posts by Dusty's Diesel Add Dusty's Diesel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
crossbblues
UKC Forum Member

Pm sent with info....

Walkers:
AKC CH UKC GRCH 'PR' Stackem Up High
* 2011 AKC South Carolina State Reserve Bench CHampion
*2012 Ukc Louisiana State Youth Bench Show Champion
*Qualified for Lee Crawford Invitational
*2012 AKC Va State Bench Show Champion
*Qualified for 2012 UKC WORLD SHOW

UKC GRCH'PR' Harts Mill Whiskey Rose

New Redbone:

CH 'PR' Harts Mill Flame-N-Flare

Old Post 03-20-2013 11:55 PM
crossbblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crossbblues Click here to Send crossbblues a Private Message Click Here to Email crossbblues Find more posts by crossbblues Add crossbblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
crossbblues
UKC Forum Member

Will you be able to pick this female up??

Walkers:
AKC CH UKC GRCH 'PR' Stackem Up High
* 2011 AKC South Carolina State Reserve Bench CHampion
*2012 Ukc Louisiana State Youth Bench Show Champion
*Qualified for Lee Crawford Invitational
*2012 AKC Va State Bench Show Champion
*Qualified for 2012 UKC WORLD SHOW

UKC GRCH'PR' Harts Mill Whiskey Rose

New Redbone:

CH 'PR' Harts Mill Flame-N-Flare

Old Post 03-23-2013 03:35 AM
crossbblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crossbblues Click here to Send crossbblues a Private Message Click Here to Email crossbblues Find more posts by crossbblues Add crossbblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anderson Kennel
UKC Forum Member

terry

thanks for bringing the female for me.she was picked up sunday in pa and she was here tue before 2.if i need another one hauled i will call terry thanks STEVE

Old Post 03-28-2013 10:17 AM
Anderson Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anderson Kennel Click here to Send Anderson Kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Anderson Kennel Find more posts by Anderson Kennel Add Anderson Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MightyOaks'Leps
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Terry

Terry hauled a dog from Ohio to Illinois for me...great service and a great guy to deal with. I would recommend him to anyone that needs a dog hauled.

Email Mighty Oaks Kennels at: mightyoakskennels1@gmail.com
Or call : 217-412-2709
No Sunday calls please

*Original Foundation Old Line Pedigreed Midwestern Bred Leopards

I love you, O LORD, my strength. - Psalm 18:1

Old Post 03-28-2013 10:39 PM
MightyOaks'Leps is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MightyOaks'Leps Click here to Send MightyOaks'Leps a Private Message Click Here to Email MightyOaks'Leps Visit MightyOaks'Leps's homepage! Find more posts by MightyOaks'Leps Add MightyOaks'Leps to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
carlhorseman
UKC Forum Member

haul

Terry made a haul for me from NC did a great job. He let me know where he was and when he would be here. Dog was in great shape. Thanks again and if you need one hauled give terry a call he will do a good job for you. Thanks carl

"MANNING KENNELS"

"HOME OF"

"""NT.CH DEUCES WILD"""
"""NT.CH BAWLING CRICKET""

Old Post 04-07-2013 10:22 PM
carlhorseman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for carlhorseman Click here to Send carlhorseman a Private Message Click Here to Email carlhorseman Find more posts by carlhorseman Add carlhorseman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Claude Coville
UKC Forum Member

thanks guys great job getting my female here thanks again

claude coville

Old Post 04-11-2013 05:11 PM
Claude Coville is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Claude Coville Click here to Send Claude Coville a Private Message Click Here to Email Claude Coville Visit Claude Coville's homepage! Find more posts by Claude Coville Add Claude Coville to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackpaws
UKC Forum Member

Terry is hauling a pup for me sometime next week from eastern oklahomma to northwestern wisconsin if anyone along the way needs something hauled get ahold of Terry. great door to door service and price is fair. Not a lot of haulers will come this far north so this is your chance to get one hauled up here to the north.

www.blackpawskennels.com

Run 'em, Catch 'em, Tree 'em!!

Old Post 04-23-2013 01:32 PM
blackpaws is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackpaws Click here to Send blackpaws a Private Message Click Here to Email blackpaws Visit blackpaws's homepage! Find more posts by blackpaws Add blackpaws to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1stStrike
UKC Forum Member

Terry i need one hualed from New York To Virginia

Old Post 04-25-2013 09:13 PM
1stStrike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1stStrike Click here to Send 1stStrike a Private Message Click Here to Email 1stStrike Find more posts by 1stStrike Add 1stStrike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
papa_stump
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

I would like to Thank Terry for getting my dog to me. Terry was on time and did like he said he would.
If you need a dog hauled give Terry a call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks

Chuck

Cell-229-322-9837

Old Post 04-29-2013 06:10 PM
papa_stump is offline Click Here to See the Profile for papa_stump Click here to Send papa_stump a Private Message Click Here to Email papa_stump Find more posts by papa_stump Add papa_stump to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WELLS4
New UKC Forum Member

Very Satisfied

Terry,
I want to thank you again for bringing Hardtime Lucky to me. Guys if you are looking for a quality dog transportation service, then Terry at Great Lakes Pet Transportation is an A-1 guy. He brought my hound from New York to southwest Arkansas in only four days and beat everyone elses price at doing so. Lucky showed up in great shape, healthy, happy, and wagging his tail. I would recommend Terry to anyone and challenge them to find a better price or easier person to deal with.

Thanks again Terry.

Claude Wells IV
Sweetgrass English Kennels
Buckner, Arkansas

Old Post 04-30-2013 06:16 PM
WELLS4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WELLS4 Click here to Send WELLS4 a Private Message Click Here to Email WELLS4 Find more posts by WELLS4 Add WELLS4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
carlhorseman
UKC Forum Member

If your looking to have one shipped call terry did a bang up job for me. Thanks carl

"MANNING KENNELS"

"HOME OF"

"""NT.CH DEUCES WILD"""
"""NT.CH BAWLING CRICKET""

Old Post 05-10-2013 12:56 PM
carlhorseman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for carlhorseman Click here to Send carlhorseman a Private Message Click Here to Email carlhorseman Find more posts by carlhorseman Add carlhorseman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigMikeTN
UKC Forum Member

Terry sure does take care of your dog during the haul. He is gonna haul dog #2 for me. Reasonable price too.

Old Post 05-27-2013 08:26 PM
BigMikeTN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigMikeTN Click here to Send BigMikeTN a Private Message Click Here to Email BigMikeTN Find more posts by BigMikeTN Add BigMikeTN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wvhoundsman
UKC Forum Member

anyone needing a dog hauled i highly recomend terry. I have shipped a beagle from wv to wis a month ago and met him again yesterday with a walker going to iowa. Rates are great and service is topnotch. He is a good fella and will treat u right! Thanks. ben wv

Last edited by wvhoundsman on 05-31-2013 at 07:29 PM

Old Post 05-31-2013 07:24 PM
wvhoundsman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wvhoundsman Click here to Send wvhoundsman a Private Message Click Here to Email wvhoundsman Visit wvhoundsman's homepage! Find more posts by wvhoundsman Add wvhoundsman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roger Kloepping
UKC Forum Member

pup hauled

Terry hauled a pup for me did a good job, he had a little trouble with his van but we made it work thanks Terry

Old Post 06-21-2013 03:08 PM
Roger Kloepping is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roger Kloepping Click here to Send Roger Kloepping a Private Message Click Here to Email Roger Kloepping Find more posts by Roger Kloepping Add Roger Kloepping to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

when will you be passing thru PA and going to Arkansas? We have one that needs to go that way in the next week or 2.

Lone Pine North

Old Post 08-01-2013 01:06 AM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tim godfrey
Banned

btt

Old Post 08-04-2013 02:55 AM
tim godfrey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tim godfrey Click here to Send tim godfrey a Private Message Click Here to Email tim godfrey Find more posts by tim godfrey Add tim godfrey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the great job getting Quicky down to Arkansas!

Lone Pine North

Old Post 08-11-2013 03:34 PM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGSEXY
UKC Forum Member

Terry you have pm

Old Post 09-03-2013 05:44 PM
BIGSEXY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGSEXY Click here to Send BIGSEXY a Private Message Click Here to Email BIGSEXY Find more posts by BIGSEXY Add BIGSEXY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
completechaos
UKC Forum Member

Great job!

Terry is a great and honest guy. Takes great care of the hounds and keeps in touch with you. I would use Terry again for sure.

Old Post 09-22-2013 05:36 AM
completechaos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for completechaos Click here to Send completechaos a Private Message Click Here to Email completechaos Find more posts by completechaos Add completechaos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverside Cash
UKC Forum Member

Price

Greenville Ky to Battle Creek Mi

Old Post 10-02-2013 03:24 AM
Riverside Cash is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverside Cash Click here to Send Riverside Cash a Private Message Click Here to Email Riverside Cash Find more posts by Riverside Cash Add Riverside Cash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tony Roe
New UKC Forum Member

Terry is a great guy. He willingly gave me advice about the people I was dealing with and helped me get my dogs down from New York. Thanks a lot.

Old Post 10-20-2013 06:24 AM
Tony Roe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tony Roe Click here to Send Tony Roe a Private Message Click Here to Email Tony Roe Find more posts by Tony Roe Add Tony Roe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaun Paton
UKC Forum Member

haulin

Terry just dropped a dog off at our door yesterday. He will do a great job for you. He takes great care of them and will stay in touch. Thanks Terry

Old Post 12-07-2013 02:57 PM
Shaun Paton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaun Paton Click here to Send Shaun Paton a Private Message Find more posts by Shaun Paton Add Shaun Paton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fast one
UKC Forum Member

ok

I recommend Terry .He has hauled several dogs from here and to me while providing excellent service at a fair rate .Eddy

Old Post 12-08-2013 05:10 PM
Fast one is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fast one Click here to Send Fast one a Private Message Click Here to Email Fast one Find more posts by Fast one Add Fast one to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim Lewis Clark
UKC Forum Member

Thank you Mr. Terry for delivering my pup to SC. He was in outstanding condition when he arrived to me. I enjoyed talking to you and could tell you really know about dogs. I would recommend you to anybody. Thanks again.

Old Post 12-16-2013 03:16 AM
Jim Lewis Clark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jim Lewis Clark Click here to Send Jim Lewis Clark a Private Message Click Here to Email Jim Lewis Clark Find more posts by Jim Lewis Clark Add Jim Lewis Clark to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote