UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > ????????
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Joseph Nalley
UKC Forum Member

????????

Took a female and pay and got her bred. Brought her home went to store came hone and my male dog broke his chain and my females and him was hooked. Do i abort pups or what im piss dont register the pup any and all help is helpful

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-07-2020 03:09 AM
Joseph Nalley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joseph Nalley Click here to Send Joseph Nalley a Private Message Click Here to Email Joseph Nalley Find more posts by Joseph Nalley Add Joseph Nalley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jawscardodger
UKC Forum Member

If you DNA the pus you can tell who the father is

Old Post 06-07-2020 03:21 AM
jawscardodger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jawscardodger Click here to Send jawscardodger a Private Message Click Here to Email jawscardodger Find more posts by jawscardodger Add jawscardodger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joseph Nalley
UKC Forum Member

Will dna tell which pup are the sire are bred similar. The dog i took her to and my male dog have the same granddad. My male dog is my female sire.

Last edited by Joseph Nalley on 06-07-2020 at 03:40 AM

Old Post 06-07-2020 03:31 AM
Joseph Nalley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joseph Nalley Click here to Send Joseph Nalley a Private Message Click Here to Email Joseph Nalley Find more posts by Joseph Nalley Add Joseph Nalley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
houndsound
UKC Forum Member

Someone correct me, but I think you would have to dna each pup, as she could get pregnant from both males

Old Post 06-07-2020 04:06 AM
houndsound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for houndsound Click here to Send houndsound a Private Message Click Here to Email houndsound Find more posts by houndsound Add houndsound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joseph Nalley
UKC Forum Member

Yeah a female dog can get bred by two different male dog. I didn't know if it better to just abort the litter. It just f ing suck. Had high hope for this litter

Old Post 06-07-2020 04:20 AM
jawscardodger
UKC Forum Member

You would have to dna each pup and at least one of the males .Not sure on the cost

Old Post 06-07-2020 01:17 PM
jawscardodger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jawscardodger Click here to Send jawscardodger a Private Message Click Here to Email jawscardodger Find more posts by jawscardodger Add jawscardodger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joseph Nalley
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

Old Post 06-07-2020 05:02 PM
Dave1
UKC Forum Member

Sometimes those accidentally breedings are awesome I wouldn't abort them just DNA them and register them acording. Jmo

Old Post 06-07-2020 09:17 PM
Dave1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave1 Click here to Send Dave1 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave1 Add Dave1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coby Wright
UKC Forum Member

Just register as a dual sired litter. Each pup is DNA'd to determine sire.

No big deal. You will just have more genetics to cross back onto later.

At Stud: Gr. Nt. Ch. Wright's Stylish Lotto Bawls (click here to see ad)

Former Home of Gr. Nt. Ch. Bawling Rebel.

Old Post 06-07-2020 10:37 PM
Coby Wright is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coby Wright Click here to Send Coby Wright a Private Message Visit Coby Wright's homepage! Find more posts by Coby Wright Add Coby Wright to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ridgerunner1988
UKC Forum Member

X2

I agree with Cody just dual register them and DNA will determine which sire is in each pup.

Old Post 06-07-2020 10:54 PM
Ridgerunner1988 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ridgerunner1988 Click here to Send Ridgerunner1988 a Private Message Find more posts by Ridgerunner1988 Add Ridgerunner1988 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joseph Nalley
UKC Forum Member

When do u have to dna them? And how would you go about posting them to sale or do you sale them? How much will it cost to register a dual litter. How much is dna testing

Old Post 06-08-2020 12:43 AM
Ridgerunner1988
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Joseph Nalley
When do u have to dna them? And how would you go about posting them to sale or do you sale them? How much will it cost to register a dual litter. How much is dna testing
All the information is available on ukc dogs.com has the price of it all, or you can ask the main people over this site and they will tell you all you need to know just ask your question under the registration thread.

Old Post 06-08-2020 01:44 AM
Ridgerunner1988 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ridgerunner1988 Click here to Send Ridgerunner1988 a Private Message Find more posts by Ridgerunner1988 Add Ridgerunner1988 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joseph Nalley
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

Old Post 07-12-2020 10:24 PM
Joseph Nalley
UKC Forum Member

Here is the litter that is about to happen. I took her Ruber's Die Hard Banker. Basically i was going to duble up on stylish pete blood and Rat Attack. My male is the female sire. So those pup will double up on. Everthing on her top side. Wanting to just get some input on the litter.

Here is my female pedigree, sorry it so hard to read

............wager stylish lipper
.........stylish pete
............stick creek terra

...Stylish filp

.............timber rattlin viper
......vance's boogie timber rattler
.............lady baby

..Mr Houdini

flatrock million $ elmoe
wood's flatrock max
kentucky river lady

..hard rockin daisy

..........hard knockin stylish hayse
.......hard nail patchs
...........sackett's yadkin river spice

Female

---------------Nocturnal Style
----------All Grand Trackman
---------------Rock River Lady
-----Maggards Stylish Tuff Man
---------------Balls Stylish Hickory Nut Harry
----------Spears Highland Stylish Famous
---------------Night Heat Abby

..little ms. Bella

.................. Tequila Sunrise

.......Pharr's Stylish Silk

....................... Yadkin Tar Rattler
.............'PR' Lynn's Delta Silk
........................Maple Shade Molly B
.....pitman creek queen
.................nissleys Hi country nite rumor
............Quarterline's hicountry connie
.................Barkers WV coonbuster

Old Post 07-12-2020 11:00 PM
Joseph Nalley
UKC Forum Member

Pup are here

Old Post 08-09-2020 12:46 PM
Joseph Nalley
UKC Forum Member

Pup are here

Old Post 08-09-2020 12:46 PM
jerrydillon17
UKC Forum Member

?

Price on pup?

Old Post 08-09-2020 01:12 PM
jerrydillon17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jerrydillon17 Click here to Send jerrydillon17 a Private Message Click Here to Email jerrydillon17 Find more posts by jerrydillon17 Add jerrydillon17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jerrydillon17
UKC Forum Member

?

Price on pup?

Old Post 08-09-2020 01:12 PM
jerrydillon17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jerrydillon17 Click here to Send jerrydillon17 a Private Message Click Here to Email jerrydillon17 Find more posts by jerrydillon17 Add jerrydillon17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joseph Nalley
UKC Forum Member

I dont really know have to dna all of them, put paper on them dont want to under cut myself or over charge soneone.

Old Post 08-15-2020 02:54 PM
Coby Wright
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Joseph Nalley
I dont really know have to dna all of them, put paper on them dont want to under cut myself or over charge soneone.

Call UKC. The DNA sample kits are only a few bucks each I believe.

At Stud: Gr. Nt. Ch. Wright's Stylish Lotto Bawls (click here to see ad)

Former Home of Gr. Nt. Ch. Bawling Rebel.

Old Post 08-15-2020 09:20 PM
Coby Wright is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coby Wright Click here to Send Coby Wright a Private Message Visit Coby Wright's homepage! Find more posts by Coby Wright Add Coby Wright to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote