UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > Terrier Squirrel Dog
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BornAganBeagler
UKC Forum Member

Terrier Squirrel Dog MUST SELL

I have a 3.5 year old long legged wire hair jack russel terrier male that is a power house squirrel/coon dog. He is actually aulti purpose dog. If you want to kill groundhogs he will. He is a squirrel dog deluxe. He is around 15-16 inch dog and around 15-20 pounds. He will fight a coon until one of them dies. He has one fault and its huge for me cause i have two kids that hunt with me, when you kill a squirrel you better get it before he does cause he is hard to catch. But only when he has the squirrel in his mouth. I do mot own a e collar any longer or i would break him. Price is 1000 and will sale under the tree. No trials but i will come a distance to let him prove himself in the woods. I live in putnam co. West virginia. 304-542-2664. Call or text for pictures i can text th to anyone that ask or i may possibly be able to have my wife email them. Im not selling this dog because of his bloodline or anything cause he doesnt have papers. Im selling him based on his ability to hunt squirrels. MUST SELL

Last edited by BornAganBeagler on 05-17-2015 at 09:46 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-19-2015 08:25 PM
BornAganBeagler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BornAganBeagler Click here to Send BornAganBeagler a Private Message Click Here to Email BornAganBeagler Find more posts by BornAganBeagler Add BornAganBeagler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BornAganBeagler
UKC Forum Member

Top sq. dog must sell imediately. Will show in the field. Will deliver within reasonable distance

Old Post 05-15-2015 09:58 PM
BornAganBeagler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BornAganBeagler Click here to Send BornAganBeagler a Private Message Click Here to Email BornAganBeagler Find more posts by BornAganBeagler Add BornAganBeagler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BornAganBeagler
UKC Forum Member

I cant believe that nobody is in need of a good squirrel dog. I will work with you guys on price and payment. This dog is the real deal and needs no help.

Old Post 05-17-2015 09:13 PM
hrgreen
New UKC Forum Member

sent pm thanks

Old Post 05-22-2015 05:32 PM
hrgreen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hrgreen Click here to Send hrgreen a Private Message Click Here to Email hrgreen Find more posts by hrgreen Add hrgreen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BornAganBeagler
UKC Forum Member

Your mailbox is full

Old Post 05-22-2015 10:07 PM
hunterkurt
UKC Forum Member

terrier

Dont understand this one at all. Puts must sell at end ofadvertisment. Also call or text. Wont answer questions through texts. Must not need to sell very bad

Old Post 05-23-2015 12:45 AM
hunterkurt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hunterkurt Click here to Send hunterkurt a Private Message Click Here to Email hunterkurt Find more posts by hunterkurt Add hunterkurt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BornAganBeagler
UKC Forum Member

I have answered close to 30 text and one phone call. And all but one pm. Other pm was full. You interested call/text or post it. Thanks.

Old Post 05-23-2015 04:11 AM
hunterkurt
UKC Forum Member

terrier

He did send a pic. But when i asked him was he ill with other dogs it took forever to get a no. Then asked what kinda mouth did he have and still no response days later. Everyone who knows me knows i am extra antisocial but when im trying to sell something i answer all questions promptly. Even the dumb questions.

Old Post 05-23-2015 02:29 PM
hunterkurt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hunterkurt Click here to Send hunterkurt a Private Message Click Here to Email hunterkurt Find more posts by hunterkurt Add hunterkurt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nick 68
UKC Forum Member

Terrier

Text pic to 618-779-0166

Old Post 05-23-2015 06:01 PM
nick 68 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nick 68 Click here to Send nick 68 a Private Message Click Here to Email nick 68 Find more posts by nick 68 Add nick 68 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BornAganBeagler
UKC Forum Member

Ok they are coming your way.

Old Post 05-23-2015 06:43 PM
BornAganBeagler
UKC Forum Member

Tons and tons of calls and text but nobody has taken him hunting. The woods is where he shines. He will sell himself under the tree.

Old Post 05-25-2015 04:40 PM
BornAganBeagler
UKC Forum Member

Youth hunters call or text me. I will really work with the youth. We need to get our kids hunting and hunting with GOOD dogs to keep them interested.

Old Post 05-25-2015 04:42 PM