UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > NtCh Uchtman's Foggy Mtn Blaze
Pages (9): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by LateNite Blues
Shannon just wanted to let u know Dixie is showing pretty good and should be do n about three more weeks so if u know of any one wanting pups just let me know and I'm going to go ahead and pay them all up and I will ask $200 for them but only to people that will put them in the hunts and will not sell them if not

That's great news, keep me posted on how she does. I just sold the last of his first litter, they were a beautiful looking bunch of pups, I'm sure yours will be to

Home Of GrCh GrNtCh Uchtman's Foggy Mtn Blaze

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-27-2013 03:33 AM
Shannon Senter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shannon Senter Click here to Send Shannon Senter a Private Message Click Here to Email Shannon Senter Find more posts by Shannon Senter Add Shannon Senter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bo Dotson
UKC Forum Member

That dixie cross should be a dandy cross....

GRCH NITECH HOLLYCREEKS TREESLAMMIN KATIE
HOLLYCREEKS BLU DRUMMER

OWNERS AND HANDLERS
BO DOTSON RYAN LYLE SAM DOTSON
TEAM HOLLYCREEK 276-220-2485

Old Post 06-28-2013 03:41 AM
Bo Dotson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bo Dotson Click here to Send Bo Dotson a Private Message Find more posts by Bo Dotson Add Bo Dotson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krazyluckjack
UKC Forum Member

I AM A WALKER MAN BUT LET ME TELL YOU ALL SOMETHING THIS A REAL COON DOG BOTTOM LINE ... IF I WAS BLUETICK MAN I WOULD DEFF BREED A FEMALE TO HIM YOU CANT GO WRONG AND SHANNON IS A GREAT GUY TO DEAL WITH..HE WILL DEFF GO OUT OF HIS WAY TO HELP YOU ANY WAY HE CAN..

Home Of
UKC GRCH ACHA GRCH Surveyor Jack-2014 ACHA World Grand Champion Treeing Walker, 2014 ACHA Youth World Show Champion Treeing Walker Male- Qualified for 2013 & 2014 UKC World Show, Qualified for 2012,2013,and 2014 Lee Crawford Bench Show
CH Lightening Jack II Qualified for 2014 UKC World Show
Sweet Creek Orphan Annie
Outlaw Josie Wales
Also Home Of
DR Kennels

Old Post 06-30-2013 06:31 PM
krazyluckjack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for krazyluckjack Click here to Send krazyluckjack a Private Message Click Here to Email krazyluckjack Find more posts by krazyluckjack Add krazyluckjack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skeeterhawk7
UKC Forum Member

Shannon Senter

Shannon don't know but u have a well bred hound there that's seems typical of Uchtman bred hounds, I've hunted with old Jobe several nights, real hound, hunted with Zeb one time and Angel one time, both of them are nice to, got a short video of my old Honey gyp , a half sister to Zeb, and Amos and Angel were there that night to, hunted in the river bottoms just east of me, if you'd like send me your cell and I'll send it to u ! Good luck with your hound !

Old Post 07-01-2013 03:02 AM
skeeterhawk7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skeeterhawk7 Click here to Send skeeterhawk7 a Private Message Click Here to Email skeeterhawk7 Find more posts by skeeterhawk7 Add skeeterhawk7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonhunter00
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by krazyluckjack
I AM A WALKER MAN BUT LET ME TELL YOU ALL SOMETHING THIS A REAL COON DOG BOTTOM LINE ... IF I WAS BLUETICK MAN I WOULD DEFF BREED A FEMALE TO HIM YOU CANT GO WRONG AND SHANNON IS A GREAT GUY TO DEAL WITH..HE WILL DEFF GO OUT OF HIS WAY TO HELP YOU ANY WAY HE CAN..
I will 2nd that. He is one heck of a guy

Old Post 07-01-2013 11:53 AM
coonhunter00 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunter00 Click here to Send coonhunter00 a Private Message Click Here to Email coonhunter00 Find more posts by coonhunter00 Add coonhunter00 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by krazyluckjack

Thanks alot

Old Post 07-01-2013 01:40 PM
Shannon Senter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shannon Senter Click here to Send Shannon Senter a Private Message Click Here to Email Shannon Senter Find more posts by Shannon Senter Add Shannon Senter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Re: Shannon Senter

quote:
Originally posted by skeeterhawk7
Shannon don't know but u have a well bred hound there that's seems typical of Uchtman bred hounds, I've hunted with old Jobe several nights, real hound, hunted with Zeb one time and Angel one time, both of them are nice to, got a short video of my old Honey gyp , a half sister to Zeb, and Amos and Angel were there that night to, hunted in the river bottoms just east of me, if you'd like send me your cell and I'll send it to u ! Good luck with your hound !

Thank you, my cell is 276-220-2668

Old Post 07-01-2013 01:41 PM
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by coonhunter00
I will 2nd that. He is one heck of a guy

Thanks Kyle

Old Post 07-01-2013 01:41 PM
skeeterhawk7
UKC Forum Member

Shannon Senter

Sent it to your cell !

Old Post 07-01-2013 04:16 PM
skeeterhawk7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skeeterhawk7 Click here to Send skeeterhawk7 a Private Message Click Here to Email skeeterhawk7 Find more posts by skeeterhawk7 Add skeeterhawk7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bo Dotson
UKC Forum Member

Picked my female pup up out of blaze last week, shes a looker, the whole litter was nice, i'll post pics and videos of her as she gets bigger, Thanks again Shannon.....

HOLLYCREEKS BLU DRUMMER

OWNERS AND HANDLERS

Old Post 07-02-2013 01:36 PM
Bo Dotson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bo Dotson Click here to Send Bo Dotson a Private Message Find more posts by Bo Dotson Add Bo Dotson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Bo Dotson
Picked my female pup up out of blaze last week, shes a looker, the whole litter was nice, i'll post pics and videos of her as she gets bigger, Thanks again Shannon.....

Yeah that whole litter is nice, all of um have real nice heads and good color, hope they turn out

Old Post 07-03-2013 02:05 PM
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

up

Old Post 07-12-2013 03:01 PM
LateNite Blues
UKC Forum Member

Shannon I went out to the kennels this morning and found that I had a whole box full of grandnites don't know the full count yet but there r at least 10

Old Post 07-14-2013 03:10 PM
LateNite Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LateNite Blues Click here to Send LateNite Blues a Private Message Click Here to Email LateNite Blues Find more posts by LateNite Blues Add LateNite Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by LateNite Blues
Shannon I went out to the kennels this morning and found that I had a whole box full of grandnites don't know the full count yet but there r at least 10

Good deal. Let me know what she has when you find out

Old Post 07-15-2013 03:11 AM
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

UP

Old Post 07-18-2013 03:24 PM
Bo Dotson
UKC Forum Member

UP

HOLLYCREEKS BLU DRUMMER

OWNERS AND HANDLERS

Old Post 07-23-2013 06:23 PM
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

UP

Old Post 08-02-2013 07:53 PM
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

would like to talk to u about blaze,got a female that i would like to cross on uchtman bred stud.

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 08-03-2013 06:39 AM
BawlinBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BawlinBlues Click here to Send BawlinBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email BawlinBlues Find more posts by BawlinBlues Add BawlinBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by BawlinBlues
would like to talk to u about blaze,got a female that i would like to cross on uchtman bred stud.

Give me a call anytime
276-220-2668

Old Post 08-04-2013 09:36 PM
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Ive slacked off hunting a little and havent been on here much but Blaze is still looking for girl friends if anyone is interested in breeding to him. He needs 1 more win on the bench to be dual grand, Im hoping to get that soon. Blaze is still only 2yr old. His stud fee is still $100 for a limited time only.

Our pups that we kept outta Blaze are looking good, they have good color, good heads and ears and have huge mouths

Old Post 08-08-2013 03:15 PM
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Put another win on Blaze Friday night on the bench, that finished him to Dual Grand. Blaze turns 3 the 20th of this month, we will be mostly pleasure hunting him from here on out and will probably hit a hunt from time to time. If anyone is interested In breeding a female to him let me know

Old Post 08-11-2013 09:57 PM
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Blaze Pup

Old Post 08-12-2013 03:25 PM
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

UP

Old Post 08-19-2013 02:09 PM
Digger10
UKC Forum Member

Congrats on finishing your hound to a Dual Grand!!

Darren

Bluetick Female 2013 Autumn Oaks
Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch. Digger's Blue Mable
Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch. Digger's Blue Spot
Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch. Digger's Blue Sadie
Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch. Digger's Blue Miss Classy
Spot Sadie and Classy are all daughters of Mable

Old Post 08-20-2013 08:55 PM
Digger10 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Digger10 Click here to Send Digger10 a Private Message Find more posts by Digger10 Add Digger10 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Digger10
Congrats on finishing your hound to a Dual Grand!!

Darren

Thanks Darren

Old Post 08-21-2013 03:05 PM