UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > NtCh Uchtman's Foggy Mtn Blaze
Pages (9): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Thank you for giving us the chance and I hope she has a big litter for you but if not just let me know and we'll breed her til she does. I'd hate for you to have to make another trip but anybody that can make it from Ohio to me here in Va in 2 1/2 hours shouldn't have much problem doing that

Thanks again for choosing Blaze, I hope it all works out.

Home Of GrCh GrNtCh Uchtman's Foggy Mtn Blaze

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-20-2013 07:53 PM
Shannon Senter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shannon Senter Click here to Send Shannon Senter a Private Message Click Here to Email Shannon Senter Find more posts by Shannon Senter Add Shannon Senter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.Woodfin
UKC Forum Member

dixie

What does the pedigree look like on that gyp you just bred to blaze?

Old Post 05-20-2013 08:24 PM
J.Woodfin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.Woodfin Click here to Send J.Woodfin a Private Message Click Here to Email J.Woodfin Find more posts by J.Woodfin Add J.Woodfin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LateNite Blues
UKC Forum Member

She is double breed rattle and 2 1/2 hours is pretty good timeing but I had a cummins pushing me some of the way so I had to turn that power stroke loose and show him how a real diesel should run lol

Old Post 05-20-2013 08:37 PM
LateNite Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LateNite Blues Click here to Send LateNite Blues a Private Message Click Here to Email LateNite Blues Find more posts by LateNite Blues Add LateNite Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by LateNite Blues
She is double breed rattle and 2 1/2 hours is pretty good timeing but I had a cummins pushing me some of the way so I had to turn that power stroke loose and show him how a real diesel should run lol

HaHa well I know one thing, I kinda felt sorry for your buddy for having to ride with ya. I'm pretty sure when you pulled out he looked at me and said "Help Me", I read his lips.

Old Post 05-21-2013 02:31 AM
Shannon Senter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shannon Senter Click here to Send Shannon Senter a Private Message Click Here to Email Shannon Senter Find more posts by Shannon Senter Add Shannon Senter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

UP

Old Post 05-24-2013 02:41 PM
Bo Dotson
UKC Forum Member

I reckon the Blaze X Lady pups are doing well, This should be a good cross to try out, You guys need to get up with shannon and book one of these pups.....

GRCH NITECH HOLLYCREEKS TREESLAMMIN KATIE
HOLLYCREEKS BLU DRUMMER

OWNERS AND HANDLERS
BO DOTSON RYAN LYLE SAM DOTSON
TEAM HOLLYCREEK 276-220-2485

Old Post 05-26-2013 03:10 PM
Bo Dotson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bo Dotson Click here to Send Bo Dotson a Private Message Find more posts by Bo Dotson Add Bo Dotson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

I believe there gonna be nice, all of them are big and healthy. They should have the looks thats for sure.

Old Post 05-26-2013 04:49 PM
coonhunter00
UKC Forum Member

Good Luck with your pups Shannon. You should have no problem getting them gone.

Old Post 05-26-2013 05:28 PM
coonhunter00 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunter00 Click here to Send coonhunter00 a Private Message Click Here to Email coonhunter00 Find more posts by coonhunter00 Add coonhunter00 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by coonhunter00
Good Luck with your pups Shannon. You should have no problem getting them gone.

Thanks

Old Post 05-28-2013 05:47 PM
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

I have some Blaze pups to sell, mostly females will have maybe 1 male available. Should be ready to go in about 3 weeks, pups will be Performance eligible, I plan to put an ad up soon with pics. Will be asking $200 each, call me to book one, these should make nice hounds

Old Post 06-01-2013 04:26 PM
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Put win #4 on Blaze last night.......1 more to go

Old Post 06-02-2013 03:15 PM
coonhunter00
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Shannon Senter
Put win #4 on Blaze last night.......1 more to go
congrats

Old Post 06-02-2013 03:25 PM
coonhunter00 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunter00 Click here to Send coonhunter00 a Private Message Click Here to Email coonhunter00 Find more posts by coonhunter00 Add coonhunter00 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by coonhunter00
congrats

Thanks

Old Post 06-02-2013 05:11 PM
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Finished Blaze to Grand Nite last night and also put another win on him on the bench, just need 2 more show wins to finish him to Dual Grand.

Old Post 06-15-2013 02:56 PM
coonhunter00
UKC Forum Member

Congrats on granding him

Old Post 06-15-2013 11:18 PM
LateNite Blues
UKC Forum Member

Cogradulations Shannon, I'm thinking Dixie is starting to show a little should know for sure in the next two weeks and ill keep u posted but its looks like I breed to the right dog and thanks again for taking such good care of her

Old Post 06-16-2013 03:16 PM
LateNite Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LateNite Blues Click here to Send LateNite Blues a Private Message Click Here to Email LateNite Blues Find more posts by LateNite Blues Add LateNite Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by LateNite Blues
Cogradulations Shannon, I'm thinking Dixie is starting to show a little should know for sure in the next two weeks and ill keep u posted but its looks like I breed to the right dog and thanks again for taking such good care of her

Thanks for choosing him, I sent you a PM yesterday checking on her, keep me posted on her. Thanks again

Old Post 06-16-2013 03:18 PM
Bo Dotson
UKC Forum Member

SHANNON

CONGRATS ON GRANDING BLAZE, HE IS ONE OF THOSE NATURAL BORN COONDOGS FOR SURE..

GRCH NITECH HOLLYCREEKS TREESLAMMIN KATIE
HOLLYCREEKS BLU DRUMMER

OWNERS AND HANDLERS
BO DOTSON RYAN LYLE SAM DOTSON
TEAM HOLLYCREEK 276-220-2485

Old Post 06-17-2013 02:47 AM
Bo Dotson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bo Dotson Click here to Send Bo Dotson a Private Message Find more posts by Bo Dotson Add Bo Dotson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Re: SHANNON

quote:
Originally posted by Bo Dotson
CONGRATS ON GRANDING BLAZE, HE IS ONE OF THOSE NATURAL BORN COONDOGS FOR SURE..

Thanks

Old Post 06-17-2013 02:30 PM
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Blaze is standing at stud in Clintwood Va. $100 for a limited time, call to book your female today, he will be dual grand soon.

Also still have a few female pups left to sell out of him and a nice female. They are good looking, friendly pups. They will be ready to go in a couple weeks

Last edited by Shannon Senter on 06-18-2013 at 08:01 PM

Old Post 06-18-2013 07:59 PM
Darren Hollis
UKC Forum Member

Congrats

Great job with Blaze. Congrats Shannon, you have done well with Blaze. I still think my Dolly gyp would cross well on him. I sure do want to get some pups out of her. She will be in heat in August. I will stay in touch.
Darren

HOME OF:
GrChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue S&H’s Goose (Sparks&Hollis)
GrChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue Hardwood Cotton
GrNtCh PR Mose's Pink Floyd ( Co-Owned with Scott V)
Ch GrNtCh PR Frost Hollow Strap
ChNtCh PR Southern Blue Hardwood Dolly
ChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue Spanky ( Hollis & Hollis)
PR Southern Blue Cobb (NtChCh Uchtmans Andy x Ratliffs Blue Tell)
PR Southern Blue Betsy (Goose x Dual Grand Cotton)
(REST IN PEACE)
GrNtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Moonshine
GrNtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Frostbite
NtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Queen
NtChGrCh PR Blue Eyes Blue Jessie
NtCh PR Southern Frost Hollow Blue Bell(BB)
NtCh PR Southern Blue Hammer
NtCh PR Hollis' Southern Blue Maggie
NtCh PR Hollis' Bull Mtn. Pearl
GrCh PR Southern Blue Jet
PR Southern Blue Sam
PR Southern Blue Rattler
GrChGrNtCh PR Lovell’s Smokey River Blue Ann

Old Post 06-19-2013 12:35 PM
Darren Hollis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darren Hollis Click here to Send Darren Hollis a Private Message Click Here to Email Darren Hollis Find more posts by Darren Hollis Add Darren Hollis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Re: Congrats

quote:
Originally posted by Darren Hollis
Great job with Blaze. Congrats Shannon, you have done well with Blaze. I still think my Dolly gyp would cross well on him. I sure do want to get some pups out of her. She will be in heat in August. I will stay in touch.
Darren

Thanks Darren, just holler anytime if I can be of any help

Old Post 06-19-2013 03:04 PM
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

UP

Old Post 06-25-2013 02:50 PM
LateNite Blues
UKC Forum Member

Shannon just wanted to let u know Dixie is showing pretty good and should be do n about three more weeks so if u know of any one wanting pups just let me know and I'm going to go ahead and pay them all up and I will ask $200 for them but only to people that will put them in the hunts and will not sell them if not

Old Post 06-25-2013 05:38 PM
LateNite Blues
UKC Forum Member

Also will give money back for dogs that r not running and treeing coon at year old that has been give a chance

Old Post 06-25-2013 05:41 PM