UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > I Would Like For You Guys To Pray For My Dad
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
deanhagy
UKC Forum Member

I Would Like For You Guys To Pray For My Dad

HE HAS BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL SINCE SAT,HE IS NOT DOING TO GOOD AT ALL, I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO
THANK YOU

GOOD LUCK TO EVERBODY AT THE WV RUNOFF SAT

2010 World Hunt Cast Winner
2011 Top 16 Grands Nat'l Cast Winner
2011 3rd Place World Hunt Championship
GRHBCH CH HAGYS JADE
GRHBCH HAGYS GIZMO 2011 Nationals Registered Cast Winner 2013 Nationals top 16 HBCH Cast Win

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-25-2010 12:06 AM
deanhagy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for deanhagy Click here to Send deanhagy a Private Message Find more posts by deanhagy Add deanhagy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
countrygirl2133
UKC Forum Member

Dean I'm so sorry to hear this! I will pray for him, I hope he pulls through OK! Try to keep your head up, I know you must be going through hell right now

www.facebook.com/megsheets
www.sheetskennel.webs.com

Old Post 03-25-2010 12:10 AM
countrygirl2133 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for countrygirl2133 Click here to Send countrygirl2133 a Private Message Click Here to Email countrygirl2133 Visit countrygirl2133's homepage! Find more posts by countrygirl2133 Add countrygirl2133 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
beaglerMc
UKC Forum Member

Hang in there Dean. We'll all be prayin for your family. Hope everything is OK. You know how to get hold of us if you need anything.

Old Post 03-25-2010 12:13 AM
beaglerMc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for beaglerMc Click here to Send beaglerMc a Private Message Click Here to Email beaglerMc Find more posts by beaglerMc Add beaglerMc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brian deeds
UKC Forum Member

We will pray for him to dean

b&l's chic

"good dogs are born great dogs are made" "no god,no peace know god know peace"

Old Post 03-25-2010 12:15 AM
brian deeds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brian deeds Click here to Send brian deeds a Private Message Click Here to Email brian deeds Find more posts by brian deeds Add brian deeds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
adwtater
UKC Forum Member

prayers

Dean my family and I will make sure there are prayers sent up for you,Keep your helad held high,he is gonna need his son to help pull him through.We'll be thinking of you.

Old Post 03-25-2010 01:30 AM
adwtater is offline Click Here to See the Profile for adwtater Click here to Send adwtater a Private Message Click Here to Email adwtater Find more posts by adwtater Add adwtater to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GETRDONE KENNEL
UKC Forum Member

prayers will be sent up for you and your family.

HOME OF
HBCH,CH"PR" WHITE RIVER SHENANGO DESTINY
HBCH,"PR" WHITE RIVER GETRDONE BIG-DADDY
GETRDONE MARY JANE (MJ)
Past Champions
GRPCH,GRCH,GRHBCH,"PR"WHITE RIVER SHENANGO PRINCESS (sold)
PCH,GRCH,GRHBCH"PR"WHITE RIVER WILLIE(sold)
PCH,HBCH,CH.WHITE RIVER ROLLING OAKY DOAKY(sold)

Old Post 03-25-2010 04:52 AM
GETRDONE KENNEL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GETRDONE KENNEL Click here to Send GETRDONE KENNEL a Private Message Click Here to Email GETRDONE KENNEL Visit GETRDONE KENNEL's homepage! Find more posts by GETRDONE KENNEL Add GETRDONE KENNEL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fred Hwkins
UKC Forum Member

Dean

God is the BEST way to turn!!! I will be praying for your dad and your family. Also,I will mention your family at church as well.

Fred Hawkins

Jerimiah 17:7 - Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD whose confidence is in Him.

Happy Beagling and God Bless from,
Dusty Road Beagles

Old Post 03-25-2010 07:33 AM
Fred Hwkins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fred Hwkins Click here to Send Fred Hwkins a Private Message Find more posts by Fred Hwkins Add Fred Hwkins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xdawgbeagles
UKC Forum Member

Praying for you all dean...

Old Post 03-25-2010 10:42 AM
xdawgbeagles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for xdawgbeagles Click here to Send xdawgbeagles a Private Message Click Here to Email xdawgbeagles Visit xdawgbeagles's homepage! Find more posts by xdawgbeagles Add xdawgbeagles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

Prayers Sent

We will pray for your dad and your family,

Sincerely Heather and Bob William

Old Post 03-25-2010 04:52 PM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fred Hwkins
UKC Forum Member

Prayer

Dean, we are still praying for your family!

Jerimiah 17:7 - Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD whose confidence is in Him.

Happy Beagling and God Bless from,
Dusty Road Beagles

Old Post 03-26-2010 07:14 PM
Fred Hwkins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fred Hwkins Click here to Send Fred Hwkins a Private Message Find more posts by Fred Hwkins Add Fred Hwkins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
VICKY B
UKC Forum Member

will say a prayer.

Old Post 03-26-2010 07:16 PM
VICKY B is offline Click Here to See the Profile for VICKY B Click here to Send VICKY B a Private Message Visit VICKY B's homepage! Find more posts by VICKY B Add VICKY B to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Indianadeerman
New UKC Forum Member

Dean,you have alot of friends who you may never know that are praying for you and your family.

Old Post 03-27-2010 01:25 AM
Indianadeerman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indianadeerman Click here to Send Indianadeerman a Private Message Click Here to Email Indianadeerman Find more posts by Indianadeerman Add Indianadeerman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
deanhagy
UKC Forum Member

Thanks everybody for all your kind words and prayers. He is doing a little better, and I will keep everyone updated. Again please, keep the prayers coming, my whole family really appreciates them so much. Thank you.

GRHBCH CH HAGYS JADE
GRHBCH HAGYS GIZMO 2011 Nationals Registered Cast Winner 2013 Nationals top 16 HBCH Cast Win

Old Post 03-28-2010 12:17 AM
deanhagy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for deanhagy Click here to Send deanhagy a Private Message Find more posts by deanhagy Add deanhagy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
countrygirl2133
UKC Forum Member

I was wondering how your father was doing today, then was happy to see that he's doing better, even if only slightly. Hey, little progress is still PROGRESS !! I almost called earlier then felt the time probably wasn't appropriate but reading that he's made improvement is awesome. I'm really hoping that good news comes his way, his family's, & yours. Thanks for the update & keep'em coming when ya can, you're a good guy & always a friend to us! We'll keep the prayers going & call if you want to talk, you know Brad & I's number! -Brad/Meg Sheets

www.facebook.com/megsheets
www.sheetskennel.webs.com

Last edited by countrygirl2133 on 03-28-2010 at 06:40 AM

Old Post 03-28-2010 04:00 AM
countrygirl2133 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for countrygirl2133 Click here to Send countrygirl2133 a Private Message Click Here to Email countrygirl2133 Visit countrygirl2133's homepage! Find more posts by countrygirl2133 Add countrygirl2133 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Phil Gardner
UKC Forum Member

Prayers

I will pray that the Lord's will be done with your dad. Hope is on the mend.
Phil

WSHOWCH GRCH Sundown Lanbur Jenco Chip
GRHBCH GRCH GRPCH Sundown Black Bow(1st Triple Grand male)
GRPCH GRHBCH GRCH White River Shanango Princess (3rd. Triple Grand Female)
PCHGRCHGRHBCH'PR'White River Willie
HBCH GRCH 'PR' White River Hannah Montana (Deceased)
GRCH HBCH Sundown Miss Ohio
CCH HBCH GRCH Czomba's Grandriver First Lady
GRHBCH GRCH Barns Creek Tuff-E-Nuff Ricki
GRCH HBCH Douglas Co Somemore Sundown (Deceased)
GRHBCH GRCH Dryfork White River Michael,Jr
GRPCH GRCH GRHBCH Sundown Country Boy Rowdy
www.Impressivebeagles.com

Old Post 03-28-2010 04:07 AM
Phil Gardner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Phil Gardner Click here to Send Phil Gardner a Private Message Click Here to Email Phil Gardner Find more posts by Phil Gardner Add Phil Gardner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
salvation knls
UKC Forum Member

Dean,

we will be praying as well will put your family on our prayer list at church tomorrow as well; just continue to trust God

Steavan

Have you obeyed Acts 2:38

Old Post 03-28-2010 04:25 AM
salvation knls is offline Click Here to See the Profile for salvation knls Click here to Send salvation knls a Private Message Click Here to Email salvation knls Find more posts by salvation knls Add salvation knls to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
deanhagy
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for all your kind words and prayers daddy is doing alot better may get to come home in a day or 2

GRHBCH CH HAGYS JADE

Old Post 03-31-2010 05:53 PM
MTNEERBP
UKC Forum Member

God is the best place to turn, we will pray for your Dad and you that the lord will heal him and send a peace over you

mtneercurs@aol.com

Old Post 03-31-2010 06:32 PM
MTNEERBP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MTNEERBP Click here to Send MTNEERBP a Private Message Click Here to Email MTNEERBP Find more posts by MTNEERBP Add MTNEERBP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
adwtater
UKC Forum Member

dean

The prayer's are still going up for your dad and family.I am glad he is doing better,keep your head held high I am just a pm away if I can do anything.

Old Post 04-01-2010 01:24 PM
adwtater is offline Click Here to See the Profile for adwtater Click here to Send adwtater a Private Message Click Here to Email adwtater Find more posts by adwtater Add adwtater to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
deanhagy
UKC Forum Member

i just wanted to let everbody know that dad is doing better,not able to get up much but he will not stay down.

thank you all for the help

GRHBCH CH HAGYS JADE

Old Post 04-07-2010 09:52 PM
Scott Fluhart
UKC Forum Member

Prayers sent, Glad to hear your father is a fighter. Wish the best for him and all your family.

Coming soon
HBCH Gotta Go Coal'd as Ice 2011 Nationals cast winner
Gotta Go Coal Haulin Man
2011 Nationals Best Male Puppy Best Male of Show AND Best of Winners also 2011 Nationals cast winner CH Gotta Go It's All Business
Gotta Go Sassafrass 2012 PP NATIONAL OVERALL SHOW WINNER @ 7months

Old Post 04-08-2010 12:23 PM
Scott Fluhart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott Fluhart Click here to Send Scott Fluhart a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott Fluhart Find more posts by Scott Fluhart Add Scott Fluhart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote