UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Coonhound Related Classifieds > Stickers/decals for trucks or dog box
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
CStephenson
UKC Forum Member

Stickers/decals for trucks or dog box

I'm going to be making decals/stickers if anyone has anything they need. I've made them from stud dog ads to memorials for dogs or loved ones. I have pictures of one's I have made for people. I accept PayPal or money orders. I'm off work do to a car wreck so I will be able to make these pretty quick for anyone looking. I can send pictures thru text or email of what I have made in the past. 618-553-0614.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-05-2018 11:23 PM
CStephenson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CStephenson Click here to Send CStephenson a Private Message Click Here to Email CStephenson Find more posts by CStephenson Add CStephenson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bluetickgirl208
UKC Forum Member

Great Work

Will call ya tonight , got more orders for ya .

Let's help this fellow coonhunter out !

Old Post 02-11-2018 06:19 PM
Bluetickgirl208 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bluetickgirl208 Click here to Send Bluetickgirl208 a Private Message Find more posts by Bluetickgirl208 Add Bluetickgirl208 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CStephenson
UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys have couple stickers done and going out today. If you need anything let me know.

Old Post 02-22-2018 08:43 PM
CStephenson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CStephenson Click here to Send CStephenson a Private Message Click Here to Email CStephenson Find more posts by CStephenson Add CStephenson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CStephenson
UKC Forum Member

Made some stickers for the BBCHA sectional for the w.v.c.c. in Robinson Illinois. Everyone there liked them if you need something for your club for a special hunt let me know.

Old Post 03-11-2018 04:29 AM
CStephenson
UKC Forum Member

If your interested in seeing some of the work I have done send me a text or call. I accepted PayPal or money orders. Thanks to everyone who has got a decal made from me.

Old Post 03-25-2018 04:50 AM
Dion Barber
UKC Forum Member

decals

These decals are top notch and a great guy to deal with!! I told him what I was looking for and he put some stuff together sent me pics I approved it and he got them to me in a timely manner. I am very pleased and would highly recommend him to whoever is looking for some sticker work to be done.

Grntch Grch Pr Tri-county Rosco (Slammer x Suzie) 3 first place wins to make ntch

Sterling Run Rebel (John x Suzie)

Sterling Run DixieWoody x Ugg

Sterling run Kennels
Cell 513-325-7128 call after 3pm or text anytime.
Dion Barber

Old Post 03-28-2018 11:48 AM
Dion Barber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dion Barber Click here to Send Dion Barber a Private Message Click Here to Email Dion Barber Find more posts by Dion Barber Add Dion Barber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CStephenson
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Dion glad you like them.

Old Post 03-28-2018 12:18 PM
CStephenson
UKC Forum Member

Black n tan days is coming up I can have your truck looking good. Lol

Old Post 04-15-2018 12:42 AM
ben boggs
New UKC Forum Member

can u send me some pics of stickers to my email listed?

Old Post 04-22-2018 11:17 PM
ben boggs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ben boggs Click here to Send ben boggs a Private Message Click Here to Email ben boggs Find more posts by ben boggs Add ben boggs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CStephenson
UKC Forum Member

Ben I think I sent them let me know if you don't receive anything. You can call or text me at 618-553-0614

Old Post 04-25-2018 12:51 AM