UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Dog Supply Vendors > ****UH-OOOOHHH THE BEST JUST GOT BETTER THE REAPER DOUBLE DEATH******
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

I'll be ordering one the first of the year. I've used nothing but a bright eyes light since they run their first ad. I believe I'm on my fourth. The one I have now is the last one they made without the walking flood light and I need something with more burn time.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-15-2017 07:03 PM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Light......

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Stevens
I'll be ordering one the first of the year. I've used nothing but a bright eyes light since they run their first ad. I believe I'm on my fourth. The one I have now is the last one they made without the walking flood light and I need something with more burn time.

You wont regret it, Very Nice Light.
I have the Reaper Plus Belt Light also and it is a Great Light as well.
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 12-15-2017 10:53 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Conrad
UKC Forum Member

Guys and Gals. We have worked like crazy all winter building these Double Deaths for all our great customers. It has been the hottest light to hit the market in years. We are still working 7 days a week trying to keep up. We really appreciate your business. 2017 was a record setting year for Bright Eyes and 2018 has started even better. Thanks from the bottom of my heart. If I can help you in any way please give me a call.

Old Post 03-13-2018 06:59 AM
Ray Conrad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ray Conrad Click here to Send Ray Conrad a Private Message Click Here to Email Ray Conrad Find more posts by Ray Conrad Add Ray Conrad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Picture

Mr. Ray I shouldn't have put that bright spot on here from the Double Death Reaper as I have been watching for a used one to come up for sale so I would have an extra for when my friends want to hunt and have no light. I haven't seen one used Reaper for sale. LOL! Lots of Lights but no Reaper. Wonder Why? LOL! Like a good dog not for sale very often. I sold all my spare lights. I have one light, the Reaper and I for sure love the walking light. The Best I have owned. Hope you have a great Spring Mr. Ray. Good Day. Dave Woofter Bristol Ridge Kennels.

Old Post 03-24-2018 02:31 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Re: This is a bad light

quote:
Originally posted by david woofter

I am 200 feet from this big oak. If you use the red light and the spot on this Double Death Reaper and no coon is seen you may need to trade dogs. This light is the real deal. Thanks Ray.

Old Post 04-10-2018 03:46 AM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Re: Double Death Reaper

quote:
Originally posted by david woofter

I just went outside and walked up close to this big oak and turn the Reaper up and Man it's the brightest thing I have ever seen. You wouldn't be able to turn it clear up in close.

Old Post 04-10-2018 03:47 AM