UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gr Nite Ch Tuckers Blue Boomer
Pages (15): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
midnite2010
UKC Forum Member

it was good talking to ya terry at the hunt. See ya at the reunion

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-12-2016 11:44 PM
midnite2010 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for midnite2010 Click here to Send midnite2010 a Private Message Click Here to Email midnite2010 Find more posts by midnite2010 Add midnite2010 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nickhagerman
UKC Forum Member

It was good seeing you and everybody else up there plan on being back up next time I get the chance to get off work. I had great casts both nights

GrNitech Eagle Lake Mojane
2022 Silver lake walker sec. CW
2022 walker days CW
2022 Wyatt rqe 1st place
2023 lieters ford rqe 2nd place
2023 TOC top 96
Qualified for TOC 2023, 2024

Nitech Eagle Lake smiling Bob
Qualified for TOC 2024, 2025
Nitech at 13 months
2024 walker days pup hunt 6th place
2024 walker days Friday night CW
Nick Hagerman (260)237-0392

Old Post 04-13-2016 12:44 AM
nickhagerman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nickhagerman Click here to Send nickhagerman a Private Message Click Here to Email nickhagerman Find more posts by nickhagerman Add nickhagerman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krocket
UKC Forum Member

jigs

Went fishing today no smallies but caught 5 giant crappies and 10 big goggle eyes so them jigs done well I'll be frying tomorrow

Old Post 04-15-2016 06:08 AM
krocket is offline Click Here to See the Profile for krocket Click here to Send krocket a Private Message Find more posts by krocket Add krocket to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluetickman2002
UKC Forum Member

Well terry tiny went back to her old self I let her out to go to the bathroom while I fed the pups and she was gone killed the neighbors cat and treed a coon .9 miles away out back in less than 15 min good thing I had the Garmin on her lol

pr swampland tiny(boomer x wezze)
pr swampland hank (nb levi X wezze )
pr swampland skeeter ( hank X tilly )
Bob Sietman 1-989-858-6455

Old Post 04-18-2016 05:08 AM
bluetickman2002 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluetickman2002 Click here to Send bluetickman2002 a Private Message Click Here to Email bluetickman2002 Find more posts by bluetickman2002 Add bluetickman2002 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danny Glista
UKC Forum Member

TT

Had a great time fishing with ya Saturday. Glad you could make it down and hopefully Chris and I can get on the fish at the Mosquito Creek Lake madness and win 10 G's.Gonna try and find some more areas like we fished and go from there! Thanks,Danny G.

Old Post 04-18-2016 11:22 AM
Danny Glista is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danny Glista Click here to Send Danny Glista a Private Message Click Here to Email Danny Glista Find more posts by Danny Glista Add Danny Glista to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

STORMY

Terry just checking in to see if there are any signs yet that Stormy is coming in and how Ole Boom is doing. Send me your address and I will mail you some money to help feed the Ole Girl since she's taking her sweet time and I don't want you to have to foot the bill tending to her. If she isn't in by Bluetick Days in May and you want to send her back home if you can catch her a ride I will pick her up in Batesville at the hunt and when she starts coming in after that I will get back in the road with her coming to you. Your choice how you want to do it or just hang on to her til she comes around. I talked to Frank Erwin who owned and hunted her for years in her younger days and he said she came in every 6 months. So hopefully shes coming in for you or will any day. Hope all is well up your way and yaw getting to hunt some, Take Care.

Old Post 04-22-2016 12:36 PM
steve bankston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve bankston Click here to Send steve bankston a Private Message Click Here to Email steve bankston Find more posts by steve bankston Add steve bankston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
terrydtucker
UKC Forum Member

steve still no sign of stormy
coming in heat ,no need to send money for food ,i will take care of that
its up to you ,i will do what ever you want ,send her home or keep her
she is no trouble at all ,i have another female here that is late coming
in heat to , it will be no problem keeping her longer, was planning on hunting her a little in the future
she is doin great and acts like a 4 year old

my computer is broke , so won't be on here much

ol boom is still broke also, he goes back to vet soon and we will have more news after that

we have some 8 week old pups available out of boom ,these will be the last ones for a while = call for info

very good lookin pups

congrats to kevin =roger and boomers kentucky thunder , nice job guys

Old Post 04-25-2016 02:45 AM
terrydtucker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for terrydtucker Click here to Send terrydtucker a Private Message Find more posts by terrydtucker Add terrydtucker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

STORMY

Just hold on to her then Terry. Hunt her all you want, she's a good ole dog. Hoping you get good news on Boomer, Take Care. Thanks.

Old Post 04-25-2016 11:58 AM
steve bankston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve bankston Click here to Send steve bankston a Private Message Click Here to Email steve bankston Find more posts by steve bankston Add steve bankston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

BAM

Terry here is a video of Bam treed last night. We cut him and Bo together and Bo popped one up at 100yds and Bam went by us less than 40yds out as BO was blowing the top out and me blowing the squaller and he never came in to the tree. I got Bo back to the 4 wheeler and Mr. Jack Smith and I listened to Bam for about 10 minutes work that track 400 yds to the east opening just right and then hit the tree with a couple of big locates and tree steady while I walked the 400yds through the swamp to him with 6" of water for most of the way. He had the coon up this Gnarly Oak. He has really looked good this week. The 2 month lay up for him and me is just what we needed. Gonna hit it hard with him now and by the Fall he should really be clicking. Hope all is well up your way, Take Care. Click picture to see video.

Old Post 04-30-2016 09:20 PM
amblue
UKC Forum Member

TERRY GRANNI LOOKED GOOD AT ZONE 5 HUNT THIS WEEKEND WON BEST CH FEMALE FRI AND SAT WITH SOME TOUGH COMP ALSO TOOK 2ND PLACE IN NT HUNT TIED FOR FIRST LOST WITH LEAST MINUS NOT BAD FOR 16 MONTHS GOT A COON EARLY BY HERSELF SAT NT GUIDE WANTED TO RUN UP AND DOWN THOSE IND HILLS THESE OLD LEGS HAD TO WITHDRAW===VERY PLEASED==TAKE CARE BUTCH PS DAVE ALLENS OLD FEMALE NOW OWNED BY DOC BROCKMAN WON QUEEN OF HUNT ON 3 LEGS OLDER SISTER TO GRANNI NICE FEMALE

Old Post 05-01-2016 09:16 PM
amblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for amblue Click here to Send amblue a Private Message Click Here to Email amblue Find more posts by amblue Add amblue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danny Glista
UKC Forum Member

Terry wanted me to let everyone know!

Terry's computer is down so he asked me to post this on his behalf.Ole Boom is no longer able to live cover any females.Reports back from vets today showed no sperm count!Vet say's he gone sterile! Terry,I for one sure hated to hear this news. The bluetick world just lost a good one!Hang in there bud!!

Old Post 05-04-2016 02:24 AM
Danny Glista is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danny Glista Click here to Send Danny Glista a Private Message Click Here to Email Danny Glista Find more posts by Danny Glista Add Danny Glista to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RogerMurdock
UKC Forum Member

Terry

Sorry to hear this about Boomer, he has done his part for the Blue tick breed, I am so thankful to have a good one from Boomer, three first place wins, one win towards grand..... Kevin and Thunder will keep it going for Boomer...Thanks again....

Old Post 05-04-2016 03:22 AM
RogerMurdock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RogerMurdock Click here to Send RogerMurdock a Private Message Click Here to Email RogerMurdock Find more posts by RogerMurdock Add RogerMurdock to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

very much hate to hear it!!! some **** good hounds out there!!!

2018 2ND PLACE BREED WINNER PKC
2019 ILLINOIS STATE CHAMPION
2019 AUTUMN OAKS GRAND 16
2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATL GRNITECH OF BREED
2019 ZONE 3 HIGH SCORING DOG
2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2019 PURINA NATIONALS BREED WINNER.
2019 FALL ROUND UP KING OF THE HUNT.
2019 ERCHA PKC PRO HUNT TOP 4
2020 WINTER CLASSIC SAT. 4TH PLACE CHAMPION DIVISION
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS INVITATIONAL HUNT WINNER
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS DOUBLE CAST WINNER 3RD PLACE GRNITECH FRI AND 4TH PLACE GRNITECH SAT
2020 Natl english days high scoring dog overall fri 1rst place grnitech sat 3rd place grnitech.
2021 invitational hunt winner
2021 natl bluetick days 9th place RQE winner
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
PR Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee[dual grand penny x grnitech krypt]
nitech Stebers Big Ole Slick
NITECH STEBERS MIGHTY LONESOME 3 AKA CASH[7 wins towards grnitech
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Mighty Blue Patsy
Stebers Ole Blue Betty
Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee II
AND SEVERAL YOUNG ONES IN THE MIX

Old Post 05-04-2016 04:41 AM
steeb_63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steeb_63 Click here to Send steeb_63 a Private Message Click Here to Email steeb_63 Find more posts by steeb_63 Add steeb_63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

BOOM

Sorry to hear the bad news Terry.

Old Post 05-04-2016 12:14 PM
Toddrobinson
UKC Forum Member

Boomer

Sorry to hear the news Terry. Hope all goes well and you can get your hands on another like Boom. He's made an impact on our breed that we will forever be thankful for. Thank you for what you were able to offer us.

Old Post 05-04-2016 02:26 PM
Toddrobinson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toddrobinson Click here to Send Toddrobinson a Private Message Click Here to Email Toddrobinson Find more posts by Toddrobinson Add Toddrobinson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
deadriverblue
UKC Forum Member

I would love to brag ole Boom up but he don't need me . He has done his own bragging .ive had a lot of fun hunts with him from the time he was a pup . Looking forward to the next one that finds a permenant home at your house Terry .

Gr Nite CH Timms' Blue Iron Will ll
Nite CH Timms' Blue Louise

Old Post 05-04-2016 03:57 PM
deadriverblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for deadriverblue Click here to Send deadriverblue a Private Message Find more posts by deadriverblue Add deadriverblue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Woodsy3030
UKC Forum Member

Steve Bankston's' Stormy female and Lightnin

Old Post 05-08-2016 02:12 PM
Woodsy3030 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Woodsy3030 Click here to Send Woodsy3030 a Private Message Click Here to Email Woodsy3030 Find more posts by Woodsy3030 Add Woodsy3030 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

TREED!!

Sounding Good!! Thanks for hunting the Ole Girl! Hope she comes in soon so yaw can get some more nice pups on the ground. Take Care.

Old Post 05-09-2016 01:09 AM
terrydtucker
UKC Forum Member

thanks everyone for caring

danny g and I have enuff frozen semen on boom to last a little while , my goal is to keep one litter a year on the ground out of him until what I have is gone

stormy is the first female in line for frozen , if she ever comes in heat .

been huntin stormy a little and she has showed me she can slam-up a easy coon and she has also showed she can work a old feeder track that covered 900 yards and 45 mins and have him at the end = very independent with a great mouth
I like her steve , hope she comes in soon

I will be lookin to make pup deals on choice females to breed to boomer frozen

Old Post 05-12-2016 10:44 PM
terrydtucker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for terrydtucker Click here to Send terrydtucker a Private Message Find more posts by terrydtucker Add terrydtucker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

STORMY

Terry sorry to hear she ain't in yet. First of the year I was working near the Texas Line and was staying a few nights a week away from home and wasn't looking for her to be in but maybe she came in and I missed it or either she skipped a cycle from having the pups but either one that should put her coming in first of July. That's when I bred her last year so between now and then she should come around. Glad to hear you getting her out some and like her. I know the old girl is enjoying that. She's a good natured girl and loves to go. Bam has really been looking good. Proud of him. He gains more confidence every night. Nice to watch him develop and get it all figured out. He will start making it look easy before long. Seems to have a real good nose on him. If you need anything just give me a holler, Take Care.

Old Post 05-13-2016 06:06 AM
Danny Glista
UKC Forum Member

TT

Thanks for a great,great time this weekend! Just like ole times! I enjoyed every minute of it and the fishing was a blast!! Best fishing I have had for quite some time and caught a few guppies along the way!!! BIG GUPPIES to boot!It was good to come up and just have a good time with great friends! Something I'm gonna remember for a long time!Tell Crystal I must have put on 3 to 5 lbs with that great kitchen she runs!1 I've always enjoyed that part for sure!Gonna pack the wacky rig again the next time I come up to fish! Kinda goes hand in hand because most on this board thinks I'm a bit wacky any ways!!!! Pics to come soon of the guppies!! In the morn!!See ya again soon!! Danny G.

Last edited by Danny Glista on 05-15-2016 at 01:23 PM

Old Post 05-15-2016 04:25 AM
Danny Glista
UKC Forum Member

Fishing with Terry

4 lb'er!

5 lbs plus

6.30 lbs.

Last edited by Danny Glista on 05-15-2016 at 01:09 PM

Old Post 05-15-2016 04:50 AM
Woodsy3030
UKC Forum Member

Boomer and Lightnin

Old Post 05-17-2016 12:09 AM
Woodsy3030 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Woodsy3030 Click here to Send Woodsy3030 a Private Message Click Here to Email Woodsy3030 Find more posts by Woodsy3030 Add Woodsy3030 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danny Glista
UKC Forum Member

Joy and Ride

Joy is Boomer X Hugger II and Ride is Zero x Alice! This was Ride's 2nd nite in the timber!Ride is the lighter of the 2 in video!

Old Post 05-17-2016 05:23 AM
terrydtucker
UKC Forum Member

HAD A BLAST WATCHIN YOU CATCH THEM DANNY
TOOK A BUDDY OUT TODAY AND HE SHOWED ME HOW TO CATCH THEM TO , I MUST HAVE STINKY ON MY FINGERS OR SOMETHING LOL I HAVE BEEN A GOOD GUIDE LATELY THOUGH AS HE CAUGHT SEVERAL 4 POUNDERS

HOPE MY LUCK CHANGES WHEN THE MONEY IS ON THE LINE

GLAD TO HEAR RIDE DONE WELL ON HER FIRST TRIP TO THE TIMBER

STEVE I HAVE BEEN KEEPIN A GOOD EYE ON STORMY
KENNEL FLOOR STAYS CLEAN AND I CHECK HER EVERYDAY
GLAD TO HEAR BAM IS MAKING PROGRESS

Old Post 05-18-2016 02:54 AM