UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > AT STUD<<<HARPETH RIVER BLUE JACK>>> <<PERFORMANCE & SS SIRE>>
Pages (20): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

AT STUD<<<HARPETH RIVER BLUE JACK>>> <<PERFORMANCE & SS SIRE>>

~~~~EFFECTIVE: 2016-2017~~~~

STUD SERVICE : BY PRIVATE TREATY FOR LIMITED APPROVED FEMALES.- FROZEN SEMEN ONLY.

FROZEN SEMEN @ WABASH, IN
FROZEN SEMEN @ SMITHVILLE, TN

ALL LITTERS WILL BE PKC SS ELIGIBLE AND UKC PERFORMANCE ELIGIBLE.

OWNER : MIKE DUNN (256)-736-3803, CULLMAN, AL

HARPETH RIVER BLUE JACK
BELOW IS A LIST OF ACCOMPLISMENTS BY JACK PUPS. THIS LIST WILL CONTINUE TO GROW AS MORE AND MORE JACK PUPS COME OF AGE. JACK HAS PRODUCED BACK TO BACK SPRING BABY STAKES FINALIST, (2012-2ND)(2013-4TH). HIS OLDEST SS PUPS WERE SPRING SOPHOMORES IN 2013, A JACK PUP WAS A 2013 SPRING SOPHOMORE QUARTER FINALIST. THERE HAVE BEEN SEVERAL JACK PUPS WITH SS CAST WINS IN 2012, 2013 and 2014. JACK IS PRODUCING WINNERS AND IT'S SHOWING - UKC PERFORMANCE POINTS EARNED TOP 5 BLUETICK SIRES LIST : APRIL 2014 - JANUARY 2015. UKC TOP REPRODUCERS LIST-April 2015, May 2015, June 2015. 2015 AWARDED THE PKC BLUETICK BREED SUPER STAKES SIRE OF THE YEAR AWARD FOR THE TOP BLUETICK SPRING 2011 SS PUPS.

2016 PKC TN River Classic-Final 4
2016 UKC RQE-1st place
2016 UKC Black & Tan Days-GrntCh cast winner
2016 BBCHA Spring Hunt-Double cast winner
2015 BBCHA Fall Round Up-Thursday-All Blue Hunt-cast winner, Saturday-2nd place NiteCh winner
2015 UKC Blueticks Days-5th place registered, Friday
2015 UKC Blueticks Days-GrntCh cast winner, Friday
2015 UKC Bluetick Reunion - 2nd place registered, Friday
2015 UKC Bluetick Reunion - NiteCh Friday cast winner
2015 UKC Black&Tan Days-3rd place GrntCh, Friday
2015 UKC Black&Tan Days-NiteCh cast winner and High Scoring Bluetick
2015 PKC Tarheel Jamboree - money winning cast winner
2015 UKC RQE Cast winner-10th place
2014 PKC Spring SS - cast winner
2014 BBCHA Illinois sectional - UKC 1st & 2nd places registered and Nitech winner, Friday
2014 UKC Winter Classic - 2nd place Nitech win, Saturday
2014 PKC Sunshine Jamboree - money winning cast winner
2013 UKC BBCHA Fall Round Up 1st place registered Friday , Nitech cast winner Saturday
2013 PKC Spring SS - Finalist(4th) in Freshman Division/Baby Stakes and early round high score
2013 PKC Spring SS - Quarterfinalist in Sophomore Division
2013 PKC Spring SS - Cast winners with plus points from 4 different pups
2013 UKC RQE - cast winner 3rd place
2012 UKC Bluetick's Top 10 Performance Points earned list (#9)
2012 UKC Battle of the Breeds - 3rd place registered Friday.
2012 PKC llinois State standings - Top 2 blueticks in the state.
2012 PKC Southern Illinois Jamboree - money winning cast winner
2012 PKC Labor Day Classic - money winning cast winner
2012 PKC Spring Baby Stakes - Finalist(2nd) and early round high score
2012 PKC Spring Baby Stakes - 2 first round money winning cast winners with plus points.
2012 BBOA BluetickDays - 2nd and 3rd runners up in the Junior Young Guns Division Hunt.
2012 BBCHA All Blue Hound SHOWDOWN - Friday cast winner, Saturday cast winner, Finalist and high score Saturday night.
2012 UKC RQE cast winner and 4th place.
2012 BBCHA Illinois sectional- UKC 2nd place
2012 - 2015 PKC hunts- over $3700 won.
2012 - 2015 UKC hunts- several cast wins(Registered and Nitech wins) and places with pups earning NITECH title as early as 10 and 14 months old.
2012 Unsanctioned money hunts - Over $750 in winnings

HARPETH RIVER BLUE JACK - 2013/2014 UKC PERFORMANCE & 2013/2014 PKC SUPER STAKES SIRE
JACK IS STANDING AT STUD IN CULLMAN, AL
UKC PERFORMANCE SIRE, PKC SUPER STAKES SIRE
STUD FEE $250/NEG. BRUCELLOSIS
OWNER : MIKE DUNN (256)-736-3803

Last edited by 8hawg on 09-23-2016 at 04:22 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-22-2012 11:47 PM
8hawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 8hawg Click here to Send 8hawg a Private Message Find more posts by 8hawg Add 8hawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

PICTURES OF SOME OF JACK'S PUPS

ZEUS (HARPETH RIVER BLUE JACK X BLUE MIDNIGHT STAR) 19 months old inPICTURE BELOW

SONIC (HARPETH RIVER BLUE JACK X MCGINNIS BLUE THUNDER) 8 months old in PICTURE BELOW

BASH (HARPETH RIVER BLUE JACK X ANDERSON FOX CREEK PENNY) 8 months old in PICTURE BELOW

DIXIE (HARPETH RIVER BLUE JACK X MCGINNIS BLUE THUNDER) 11 months old in PICTURE BELOW

WOODY (HARPETH RIVER BLUE JACK X BRINER'S BLUE MIDNIGHT BALIE) PIC BELOW

BLITZ (HARPETH RIVER BLUE JACK X MCGINNIS BLUE THUNDER) 7 months old in PIC BELOW

RASCAL AT 2012 SPRING PKC SUPERSTAKES(HARPETH RIVER BLUE JACK X MCGINNIS BLUE THUNDER) 11 months old in PIC BELOW

KELLY (HARPETH RIVER BLUE JACK X MCGINNIS BLUE THUNDER) 12 months old in PIC BELOW

SONIC( JOHN AND SONIC, FINAL 4 OF 2012 BBCHA SHOWDOWN) JOHN AND SONIC ARE ON THE FAR RIGHT OF THE PICTURE.)(PIC BELOW)

Last edited by 8hawg on 11-04-2012 at 01:39 AM

Old Post 08-23-2012 12:07 AM
8hawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 8hawg Click here to Send 8hawg a Private Message Find more posts by 8hawg Add 8hawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Napier II
UKC Forum Member

I like the way your hound is bred. He is loaded with utchman blood. How old is he? Could you describe what kind of pups he is throwing? (mouth, nose, hunting style, etc.... ) I may be interested in breeding my female to your hound in the near future.

Old Post 08-23-2012 02:48 AM
Gary Napier II is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Napier II Click here to Send Gary Napier II a Private Message Find more posts by Gary Napier II Add Gary Napier II to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Gary Napier II
I like the way your hound is bred. He is loaded with utchman blood. How old is he? Could you describe what kind of pups he is throwing? (mouth, nose, hunting style, etc.... ) I may be interested in breeding my female to your hound in the near future.

Jack will be 7 in November.

I maybe able to give you my best guess on what to possibly expect on your particular female as to your questions on mouth, nose, hunting style, etc. if you tell me how your female is bred.

Most have very good mouths, with most having bawl on track, chop on tree and good locates. Most I would say are medium type noses, however have seen some I thought were pretty cold nosed and some I thought were more hot nose, and some with excellent layup ability. Hunting style develops on how they are started and hunted IMO for the most part. I can say the ones I have messed with are not "straight line" hunters, more of a thorough hunting type of style. A lot of them are 1st and 1st type dogs, however I have seen some that are of a third strike 1st tree type. They are not the type that must be alone, However, I have a female that prefers to be by herself a very high percentage of the time. They are accurate tree dogs, with several having awesome "head turning" locates. Junk trouble has not been a issue. Most seem to come pre-programmed for coon. One of the most common things about Jack's pups is they start early, if they are messed with early. The ones that have started later are mostly the ones that were never fooled with much and spent most their time in the pen. Jack is only being offered and advertised to the public at stud, because he proved himself first to us(Mike and myself) that he is what we believe to be a well above average reproducer. I know you here this alot that " They all don't make it." I will say this about Jack, I believe most will make it ,if given the opportunity and I believe in time his numbers will show this. There will be no "bragging" or "BS" here on Jack. Jack's pups will continue to prove themselves and as they do, I will continue to post and record their facts of success as a reference to Jack's reproduction ability, for the public to use in their decision of a possible breeding. Thank you for your interest and I hope I answered some of your questions. Feel free to call me or Mike with anymore questions you may have. Phone numbers are listed on the top post.

Last edited by 8hawg on 08-23-2012 at 04:42 AM

Old Post 08-23-2012 04:00 AM
tharp
UKC Forum Member

jack

from what iv seen u cant go wrong iv hunted a few times ,with blitz and he'll move a track and have the meat. he a pup off jack

Old Post 08-23-2012 02:22 PM
tharp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tharp Click here to Send tharp a Private Message Click Here to Email tharp Find more posts by tharp Add tharp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

Time for a shot of Jack

Harpeth River Blue Jack at stud in Alabama. UKC Performance Sire and PKC Super Stakes Sire.

Old Post 08-24-2012 03:38 PM
C.C. Blues
UKC Forum Member

I have also been with and heard alot about pups out of Jack. Chris knows what a coon dog is. Good Luck. Chris hope you guys get some good females backed up to him.

Old Post 08-25-2012 03:52 AM
C.C. Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for C.C. Blues Click here to Send C.C. Blues a Private Message Click Here to Email C.C. Blues Find more posts by C.C. Blues Add C.C. Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the reply Max. Hope all is well with you.

Jack is producing some nice young hounds that were lucky enough to be placed in the hands of good hard hunters. These hunters/owners are also credited with part of the success Jack is having at reproducing. A big thank you to all that hunt and own a pup out of Jack.

Old Post 08-25-2012 11:43 PM
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

UKC PERFOMANCE SIRE AND PKC SUPER STAKES SIRE

Harpeth River Blue Jack is putting pups on the ground that start at an early age. They are also proving they can win in the hunts at a young age. Feel free to call with any questions on Jack and his pups.

Old Post 08-27-2012 03:27 PM
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

Re: AT STUD<<<HARPETH RIVER BLUE JACK>>> <<PERFORMANCE & SS SIRE>>

quote:
Originally posted by 8hawg
NITECH HARPETH RIVER BLUE JACK IS A UKC PERFORMANCE SIRE AND A PKC SUPER STAKES SIRE. STUD FEE-$250 AND NEGATIVE BRUCELOLSIS TEST.CONTACT OWNER MIKE DUNN, CULLMAN, AL. (256)-736-3803. A LIST OF REFERENCES CAN BE PUT TOGETHER IF NEEDED. I WILL LIST MYSELF(CHRIS BRINER 618-553-4754) AS A REFERENCE SINCE I RAISED JACK, HUNTED JACK, AND OWN SEVERAL PUPS OUT OF JACK NOW. I WILL BE GLAD TO ANSWER ANY QUESTION YOU MAY HAVE.

JACK IS PRODUCING EARLY AND EASY STARTING PUPS THAT ARE COON CRAZY NATURALS. PUPS OUT OF JACK ARE GOOD HARD TREE DOGS THAT ARE PROVING THEY CAN WIN AT A YOUNG AGE IN THE HUNTS. BELOW IS A LIST OF SOME OF JACK'S PUPS ACCOMPLISHMENTS THAT I KNOW OF. THIS LIST WILL CONTINUE TO GROW, AS JACK'S PUPS ARE YOUNG,WITH MOST BEING UNDER 16 MONTHS OLD AT THE TIME OF THIS AD.

2012 PKC Spring Baby Stakes - 2nd place overall and high score of the hunt.
2012 PKC Spring Baby Stakes - 2 first round cast winners with plus points.
2012 BBOA BluetickDays - 2nd and 3rd runners up in the Junior Young Guns Division Hunt.
2012 BBCHA All Blue Hound SHOWDOWN - Friday cast winner, Saturday cast winner, final 4 placement, high score Saturday night.
2012 BBCHA Illinois sectional- 2nd place
2012 PKC hunts- over $600 won.
2012 UKC hunts- several cast wins and places with 2 pups earning NITECH title at 10 and 14 months old.

HARPETH RIVER BLUE JACK

JACK'S PEDIGREE BELOW
-----------------------------DUAL GRAND HARPETH RIVER BLUE JOE-(Rebel x Sadie Mae)
----------------------NITECH ECHO RIDGE BLU BULLET BOB
-----------------------------GRNT POUDRE RIVER KARI-(Hawk x Bell)
---------NITECH BLUEMIDNIGHT AMBUSH
-----------------------------DUAL GRAND HARPETH RIVER BLUE JOE-(Rebel x Sadie Mae)
----------------------NITECH BRINER'S BLUE BRANDY
-----------------------------CEDAR GLADE BLUE BEBE-(Moody Creek Blue Jammer)

-----NITECH HARPETH RIVER BLUE JACK

-----------------------------GRNT UCHTMANS BLUE B.A.-(Hawk x Bell)
----------------------PERSINGERS BILL
-----------------------------ZWILLINGS POW WOW PUD-(goes back Old Uchtman Bred)
----------HONEY CREEK RUNT RAT
-----------------------------GOLDENS BLUE BOY BANDIT-(goes back Old Uchtman Bred)
----------------------BOPUS CREEK LADY
-----------------------------NORTHERN BLUE DIAMOND-(Quail Creek Jet)(also goes back tripled up Jet IV)

CONTACT OWNER : MIKE DUNN - 256-736-3803, CULLMAN, AL

Old Post 08-30-2012 10:45 PM
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

ALL I CAN SAY IS THESE PUPS OUTA JAck are really nice!!!!!!

2018 2ND PLACE BREED WINNER PKC
2019 ILLINOIS STATE CHAMPION
2019 AUTUMN OAKS GRAND 16
2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATL GRNITECH OF BREED
2019 ZONE 3 HIGH SCORING DOG
2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2019 PURINA NATIONALS BREED WINNER.
2019 FALL ROUND UP KING OF THE HUNT.
2019 ERCHA PKC PRO HUNT TOP 4
2020 WINTER CLASSIC SAT. 4TH PLACE CHAMPION DIVISION
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS INVITATIONAL HUNT WINNER
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS DOUBLE CAST WINNER 3RD PLACE GRNITECH FRI AND 4TH PLACE GRNITECH SAT
2020 Natl english days high scoring dog overall fri 1rst place grnitech sat 3rd place grnitech.
2021 invitational hunt winner
2021 natl bluetick days 9th place RQE winner
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
PR Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee[dual grand penny x grnitech krypt]
nitech Stebers Big Ole Slick
NITECH STEBERS MIGHTY LONESOME 3 AKA CASH[7 wins towards grnitech
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Mighty Blue Patsy
Stebers Ole Blue Betty
Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee II
AND SEVERAL YOUNG ONES IN THE MIX

Old Post 08-31-2012 12:59 AM
steeb_63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steeb_63 Click here to Send steeb_63 a Private Message Click Here to Email steeb_63 Find more posts by steeb_63 Add steeb_63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by steeb_63
ALL I CAN SAY IS THESE PUPS OUTA JAck are really nice!!!!!!

Thanks for the reply John. Hey load up and come over and we will hunt tonight.

Old Post 08-31-2012 01:08 AM
mikehurt
UKC Forum Member

jack

I spectated a cast at Bluetick Days that had a female out of Jack on it. She won the cast. She had a huge screaming mouth. Super loud, higher pitched, and unique. She could be picked out in any company and her mouth would cover up a lot of dogs. I told someone on the cast that if I could hang her mouth on every dog I own for the rest of my life I would be tickled.
Does Jack throw this kind of mouth in a lot of his pups? Thanks.

Mike Hurt (620) 433-0285)

Old Post 08-31-2012 01:29 AM
mikehurt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikehurt Click here to Send mikehurt a Private Message Click Here to Email mikehurt Find more posts by mikehurt Add mikehurt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

Re: jack

quote:
Originally posted by mikehurt
I spectated a cast at Bluetick Days that had a female out of Jack on it. She won the cast. She had a huge screaming mouth. Super loud, higher pitched, and unique. She could be picked out in any company and her mouth would cover up a lot of dogs. I told someone on the cast that if I could hang her mouth on every dog I own for the rest of my life I would be tickled.
Does Jack throw this kind of mouth in a lot of his pups? Thanks.

Mike from the ones I have personally heard with my own ears and from what the other owners of Jack pups told me is they have good mouths. The female your talking about does have a unique track mouth, with a screaming loud locate and a sharp chop on the tree. She is easy to pick out. I have not heard one that sounds like her on track. I personally prefer a different type of track mouth than what she has. But she has brothers and sisters and half brothers and sisters that have that screaming loud type locate, with that sharp ear piercing chop on tree and good mouths on track. As far as a common mouth trait I would say the Loud type locates. From what I have seen and heard with the ones I have hunted with is they turn up the volume a few extra clicks when they locate a tree. A high majority have that loud screaming type locate, that is a head turner. A couple of Jack's brothers have the same type of locates. Jack has a smoother type locate, but has that chop on tree that makes him sound alot closer than other hounds treed with him. So, to sum it up, good mouths on track, nice loud locates, sharp carrying chops on tree that can be heard for a good ways, is what we have been seeing in Jack's pups. But that type of track mouth you heard on that female is unique, but not the "norm" for Jack pups.

Last edited by 8hawg on 08-31-2012 at 06:27 PM

Old Post 08-31-2012 06:03 PM
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

A Jack pup update.

A pup out of Jack (15months old)., was a money winning cast winner with plus points at the Labor Day Classic last night(Friday night). I believe there was over 30 casts. Congrats to John and Sonic.

Last edited by 8hawg on 09-02-2012 at 02:00 AM

Old Post 09-01-2012 02:28 PM
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

I received news yesterday of a young male(8 or 9 months old) out of Jack that has been doing a fine job in the woods. He has been treeing his own coon for awhile now and is regularly split treeing with the meat. I have also heard that a 4 month old male out of Jack has been doing very well, they have him running and treeing some. They many been squirrel hunting him. This is the same way Rascal(a Jack pup) was started and worked very well. Sonic(a Jack pup) won his cast and earning PKC money last night by split treeing with the meat while the others had 2 circles and a slick. Sonic was also split at the end of the hunt. Sonic hunted against a cast of Walker dogs, this is twice Sonic has drawn a cast of all Walkers and eliminated them. There are now 3 pups out of Jack that are already qualified to hunt in the 2013 Spring Super Stakes Sophomore Division. There should also be a couple that will hunt in the Freshman Division in the Spring also. There is 1 pup out of Jack that I know of that is qualified for this years UKC World Hunt. There is also talk of a Jack pup hunting in the PKC World hunt this year, (I hope so). If you have a fine female you are interested in breeding, give Mike or Myself a call for info on Jack and his pups.

We may have young lightly started to started pups out of Jack from time to time that we may consider selling to the right person.(We may have a 8 month old lightly started male available UKC performanced only.)

I also have a 13 month old male out of Jack and a Dual Grand female that has treed several coons by himself, treed his first one by himself at 7 months old, that I would like to partner up on. This pup is UKC Performanced only . If you are interested in this partnership, give me a call and we will talk about it.

I have found a couple RC x Jenny bred females but nothing 100% done yet, so I'm still looking.
I have also been looking for Pounder bred females but nothing bought yet, still looking for the right one.

I would also like to find a nice Uchtman's So. Blue Clyde Female to breed to Jack. I would like to find one straight out of Clyde.

If you have a nice female that is bred differently than the ones I have listed above and your interested in selling, leasing or just interested in breeding her to Jack, give me a call and we will talk.

Give me a call if you have any of the above females that you would sell or possibly lease for breeding. Call Mike or myself if your interested in the stud service. Mike Dunn (256)-736-3803, Chris Briner (618)-553-4754, Thanks for reading, Chris

Last edited by 8hawg on 09-02-2012 at 04:42 AM

Old Post 09-02-2012 03:36 AM
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

We have a couple of females lined up to be bred to Jack. 4th cross on Mcginnis Blue Thunder, and a BoBo X Ann female.

Last edited by 8hawg on 09-05-2012 at 06:30 PM

Old Post 09-05-2012 05:15 PM
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

Re: UKC PERFOMANCE SIRE AND PKC SUPER STAKES SIRE

quote:
Harpeth River Blue Jack is putting pups on the ground that start at an early age. They are also proving they can win in the hunts at a young age. Feel free to call with any questions on Jack and his pups.

Old Post 09-06-2012 03:21 PM
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

Re: AT STUD<<<HARPETH RIVER BLUE JACK>>> <<PERFORMANCE & SS SIRE>>

quote:
NITECH HARPETH RIVER BLUE JACK IS A UKC PERFORMANCE SIRE AND A PKC SUPER STAKES SIRE. STUD FEE-$250 AND NEGATIVE BRUCELOLSIS TEST.CONTACT OWNER MIKE DUNN, CULLMAN, AL. (256)-736-3803. A LIST OF REFERENCES CAN BE PUT TOGETHER IF NEEDED. I WILL LIST MYSELF(CHRIS BRINER 618-553-4754) AS A REFERENCE SINCE I RAISED JACK, HUNTED JACK, AND OWN SEVERAL PUPS OUT OF JACK NOW. I WILL BE GLAD TO ANSWER ANY QUESTION YOU MAY HAVE.

JACK IS PRODUCING EARLY AND EASY STARTING PUPS THAT ARE COON CRAZY NATURALS. PUPS OUT OF JACK ARE GOOD HARD TREE DOGS THAT ARE PROVING THEY CAN WIN AT A YOUNG AGE IN THE HUNTS. BELOW IS A LIST OF SOME OF JACK'S PUPS ACCOMPLISHMENTS THAT I KNOW OF. THIS LIST WILL CONTINUE TO GROW, AS JACK'S PUPS ARE YOUNG,WITH MOST BEING UNDER 16 MONTHS OLD AT THE TIME OF THIS AD.

2012 PKC Labor Day Classic - Friday night money winning cast winner with plus points
2012 PKC Spring Baby Stakes - 2nd place overall and high score of the hunt.
2012 PKC Spring Baby Stakes - 2 first round money winning cast winners with plus points.
2012 BBCHA All Blue Hound SHOWDOWN - Friday cast winner, Saturday cast winner, final 4 placement, high score Saturday night.
2012 BBCHA Illinois sectional- 2nd place
2012 PKC hunts- over $700 won.
2012 UKC hunts- several cast wins and places with 2 pups earning NITECH title at 10 and 14 months old.

HARPETH RIVER BLUE JACK

JACK'S PEDIGREE BELOW
----------------------NITECH ECHO RIDGE BLU BULLET BOB
-----------------------------GRNT POUDRE RIVER KARI-(Hawk x Bell)
---------NITECH BLUEMIDNIGHT AMBUSH
----------------------NITECH BRINER'S BLUE BRANDY
-----------------------------CEDAR GLADE BLUE BEBE-(Moody Creek Blue Jammer)

-----NITECH HARPETH RIVER BLUE JACK

-----------------------------GRNT UCHTMANS BLUE B.A.-(Hawk x Bell)
----------------------PERSINGERS BILL
-----------------------------ZWILLINGS POW WOW PUD-(goes back Old Uchtman Bred)
----------HONEY CREEK RUNT RAT
-----------------------------GOLDENS BLUE BOY BANDIT-(goes back Old Uchtman Bred)
----------------------BOPUS CREEK LADY
-----------------------------NORTHERN BLUE DIAMOND-(Quail Creek Jet)(also goes back tripled up Jet IV)

CONTACT OWNER : MIKE DUNN - 256-736-3803, CULLMAN, AL

Old Post 09-07-2012 01:00 AM
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

Jack pups

I talked to Mike today, he told me that we should be having 2 litters of pups out of Jack in about 60-64 days. I was also told Mr. Jim Cooper in TN raised 7 pups out of Jack and his female. Mr. Cooper is keeping at least 3 of them. I believe all he has available is males They are around 7 weeks old. If interested I will put you in touch with Mr. Cooper.

Old Post 09-07-2012 01:11 AM
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

Jack pup update

A pup out of Jack won some more money last night.

Old Post 09-09-2012 09:11 AM
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

UKC PERFORMANCE & PKC SUPER STAKES SIRE

HARPETH RIVER BLUE JACK

Jack pups are starting early and winning in the hunts at a young age. I will be starting a couple more out of Jack this season.

Contact Mike Dunn at : (256)-736-3803 or Chris Briner (618)-553-4754.

Old Post 09-10-2012 01:21 AM
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

Re: UKC PERFORMANCE & PKC SUPER STAKES SIRE

quote:
HARPETH RIVER BLUE JACK

Jack pups are starting early and winning in the hunts at a young age. I will be starting a couple more out of Jack this season.

Contact Mike Dunn at : (256)-736-3803 or Chris Briner (618)-553-4754.

Old Post 09-11-2012 05:22 PM
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

For sale

I just got a call from a man that lives 25 miles south of Montgomery, Alabama. He bred his female to Jack, last year. His female is out of (top side)Uchtman's Jasper x (bottom side) female is out of Hornet. He has a male and a female for sale out of Jack and his female. The pups are 15 months old and have not been messed with much, except for a time or 2 with a cage coon. The man told me he had too many young dogs right now and was needing to sell a couple. I was told that the UKC performance is paid up on these pups. He told me the price on the pups is $350 each. His phone number is (334)-296-7422 ask for Lemar.

All I know about these pups is what the man told me. I told him I would help him out by posting them on here for him.

Old Post 09-12-2012 12:44 AM
8hawg
UKC Forum Member

Re: For sale

quote:
I just got a call from a man that lives 25 miles south of Montgomery, Alabama. He bred his female to Jack, last year. His female is out of (top side)Uchtman's Jasper x (bottom side) female is out of Hornet. He has a male and a female for sale out of Jack and his female. The pups are 15 months old and have not been messed with much, except for a time or 2 with a cage coon. The man told me he had too many young dogs right now and was needing to sell a couple. I was told that the UKC performance is paid up on these pups. He told me the price on the pups is $350 each. His phone number is (334)-296-7422 ask for Lemar.

All I know about these pups is what the man told me. I told him I would help him out by posting them on here for him.

Old Post 09-12-2012 08:58 PM