UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > The coon hunter formerly known as "Dark Man"
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
fmoore
UKC Forum Member

no cops no fun

704 292 3661

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-11-2010 01:16 AM
fmoore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fmoore Click here to Send fmoore a Private Message Click Here to Email fmoore Find more posts by fmoore Add fmoore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DOBY
UKC Forum Member

darkman,you finally found your daddy.i'm glad for you.

NT.CH DOBY'S ALLNITE HOUDINI(SON OF TANK)

Old Post 01-11-2010 02:23 AM
DOBY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DOBY Click here to Send DOBY a Private Message Click Here to Email DOBY Find more posts by DOBY Add DOBY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DarkMan
UKC Forum Member

I'll be your HUCKLE BERRY,man when is the hunt going down get James to get on BILL forget all this message board talk let's TAKE IT TO THE WOODS!

Old Post 01-11-2010 10:50 PM
DarkMan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DarkMan Click here to Send DarkMan a Private Message Find more posts by DarkMan Add DarkMan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DOBY
UKC Forum Member

we don't have to have bill.you know where i live.we'll hunt any night you want to.i'm ready and tank is to.your places or mine,any time.the game lands are not far away.is them coons wild enuff for you.don't wear wadders,you will need some hikeing shoes on that hunt.did you hunt that female yet.

NT.CH DOBY'S ALLNITE HOUDINI(SON OF TANK)

Old Post 01-12-2010 04:43 AM
DOBY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DOBY Click here to Send DOBY a Private Message Click Here to Email DOBY Find more posts by DOBY Add DOBY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DarkMan
UKC Forum Member

Not yet I'm going to hunt her tonite,if everything go right,hunted last night treed 4 seen 4 was back home in 2 hours,they were moving last night,seems like we gotta get it together soon,I'm itching for that tank dog,I hope BILL come through by this weekend.

Old Post 01-12-2010 10:39 AM
DarkMan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DarkMan Click here to Send DarkMan a Private Message Find more posts by DarkMan Add DarkMan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trackdriver
Banned

Man dang good pic..Gotta show the boys in my camp what a real coonhunter looks like!

Old Post 01-12-2010 08:12 PM
trackdriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trackdriver Click here to Send trackdriver a Private Message Find more posts by trackdriver Add trackdriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DarkMan
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by trackdriver
Man dang good pic..Gotta show the boys in my camp what a real coonhunter looks like!

That's right lol,I told yal my dog was fast gotta get there before he climb the tree and yank him down....(I wonder will they give u MORE plus points when the dog got the coon in his mouth at the tree lol but the 2 will catch him I guess)!lol

Old Post 01-12-2010 09:39 PM