UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Free Speech
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Free Speech

The amount of free speech exhibited on this forum is simply amazing. It is a private forum that is administered by a private company, UKC. No other Forum or platform allows the degree of free speech that the UKC Forum allows. Facebook, Twitter and all of the private Forums censor what is posted on their forums. Even the newspapers and TV news stations censor their coverage now. But you can post your positive or negative opinions about the President or any topic you wish on this Forum and not worry about having them censored.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-15-2020 05:08 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Most of the time though we've had a few go poof into the web Neverland but it's been quite awhile. I suspect that someone who once moderated us or had control is no longer around. There have been some great debates take place right here on this little forum. I for one am grateful to have a place that respects the constitution and our right to freedom of speech and pray that it continues. The liberal takeover of so many places has left so many voiceless to thought that doesn't agree with their agenda. Here we see so many from all different walks of life and different view points some I agree with, some I don't.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 07-15-2020 06:21 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Jennifer

Do ya think it's safe for Tar to start sending donuts again?

Old Post 07-15-2020 06:48 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Re: Jennifer

quote:
Originally posted by yadkinriver
Do ya think it's safe for Tar to start sending donuts again?

If I worked in an office I would like someone to send donuts everyday! Idk about Allen or Todd but I don't think Trevor would mind at all. He wasn't there for the donuts.
You know I bet they still ate those donuts, there is no way they went in the trash!
Thinking of sending Tar my address.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 07-15-2020 07:04 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonhunter66
UKC Forum Member

Richard

Is free speech as long as it's what you believe??

Old Post 07-15-2020 07:35 PM
coonhunter66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunter66 Click here to Send coonhunter66 a Private Message Find more posts by coonhunter66 Add coonhunter66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by coonhunter66
Richard

Is free speech as long as it's what you believe??

Nope bring it on! I for one enjoy a good debate.

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 07-15-2020 07:54 PM
coonhunter66
UKC Forum Member

Red

Don't think I will have forgotten about you, but my guys just finished raking hay and now it's time to get back to work bailing

but I'll be happy to debate. I never know when someone might teach me something but it will have to be with facts not emotions.

Old Post 07-15-2020 08:05 PM
coonhunter66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunter66 Click here to Send coonhunter66 a Private Message Find more posts by coonhunter66 Add coonhunter66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by coonhunter66
Red

Don't think I will have forgotten about you, but my guys just finished raking hay and now it's time to get back to work bailing

but I'll be happy to debate. I never know when someone might teach me something but it will have to be with facts not emotions.

Farming has came a long way in a short time it wasn't that long ago I was making circles on an old Ford 2,000 with nothing but the breeze and a cold jug of water to beat the heat the thing didn't even have a shade awning. Gramps was glad to have the help even the free labor of a girl. Don't forget while your out there on that tractor that small farmers are farmers too.

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 07-15-2020 08:28 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

On this forum you can voice whatever opinions you want as long as you aren't threating someone or calling them derogatory names. Yes that is exactly what freedom of speech is. It is your right here in America as long as you are not rioting. It is refreshing to have someone with your intellect and means and a liberal lawyer to back them up who can educate us uneducated peons with all of your dumbrat facts. We are so lucky to have you on our forum. And thank you for your service. I don't know where us lower level, uneducated masses would be without liberal college educated upper class men such as yourself to take care of us.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 07-15-2020 at 08:43 PM

Old Post 07-15-2020 08:41 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Re: Re: Jennifer

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
If I worked in an office I would like someone to send donuts everyday! Idk about Allen or Todd but I don't think Trevor would mind at all. He wasn't there for the donuts.
You know I bet they still ate those donuts, there is no way they went in the trash!
Thinking of sending Tar my address.

I think someone was allergic to sprinkles.

Tar

Old Post 07-16-2020 03:48 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Richard

Isn't "Tarbaby" a derogatory Name? I'm thinking you and Tar may have some inside connections.

Old Post 07-16-2020 12:52 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Re: Richard

quote:
Originally posted by yadkinriver
Isn't "Tarbaby" a derogatory Name? I'm thinking you and Tar may have some inside connections.

Me and brouther decided it was best we didn’t use that name anymore.

Tar

Old Post 07-16-2020 12:59 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

"Tarbaby" was a cartoon character developed by Walt Disney. It was never meant to be derogatory.
Mr Coonhunter, you are still dodging the questions that you were asked On the other thread by deflecting onto more of your opinions. It kinda makes it sound like you don't have any answers. I would think that someone with a Masters degree could answer with some facts the good that Joe was going to do and not just give us your opinion as to Trump's character.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 07-16-2020 at 04:08 PM

Old Post 07-16-2020 02:40 PM
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Richard

For Heavens sake don't get me confused with coonhunter66. I was just talking some smack to you. I'm not that rich, well educated nor braggert. Everything I have is wore out or close to it. I'm just a God fearing deplorable.
As far as Tarbabybeing an insult, anybody that has hunted in competition and dealt in dogs as much as him has probably been called worse. Might even be a compliment.

Old Post 07-16-2020 03:22 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, now my eyesight is going. I had just gotten up and my sinus pill hadn't kicked in yet. My eyes were still a little blurry. You know that Tarbaby was a term of endearment.

Old Post 07-16-2020 04:06 PM
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

CH 66 is not worth the effort to debate folks. We are just giving him a platform to run his mouth and spread his hog wash when we even acknowledge he is in the room. FACTS he ask for...I guess he gets them from CNN and the likes. All you have to do is read the long post of farming and wife etc and realize he is just like every democrat I know. They been there and done that for everyone, and they are just better than you period. Through all that crap he spat, no name was ever given. Maybe he is ashamed of his family and his father's name. More likely, He isn't what he says he is.

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:
UKC Grand Nite Champion "PR" Yadkin River Addkis. Deceased 12/11/2016 RIP

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

2010 ACHA Georgia State Champion Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

PKC Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

912-663-5287 cell (perfered)

Old Post 07-17-2020 11:18 AM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness, now my eyesight is going. I had just gotten up and my sinus pill hadn't kicked in yet. My eyes were still a little blurry. You know that Tarbaby was a term of endearment.

I always used that word as a que only Richard understood.

Deep undercover.

Tar

Old Post 07-17-2020 01:39 PM
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

you are the most dumbest group that ever sucked air thru a nostril . Richard.

Old Post 07-17-2020 03:03 PM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by CHEWBACH

Oh my goodness, anybody that disagrees with you must be dumb.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 07-17-2020 at 05:30 PM

Old Post 07-17-2020 04:19 PM
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by CHEWBACH

You can’t talk to us like that we will riot and loot and act like Democrat’s lol.

Tar

Old Post 07-18-2020 03:38 AM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Chewbach

You being from Eastern Kentucky and knowing how proud those mountain folks were back in the day ought to be ashamed of associating yourself with the Democrats. Look at Eastern Kentucky today with all of the Democrats help food stamps, welfare, and other government handouts have ROBBED those folks of ALL their PRIDE and HONOR they used to have before the Democrats decided they needed government help. I remember back in the day when they still had pride and refused those handouts, those DAYS are gone and those folks are no better than ALL the other POOR throughout the big cities that RELY on their government handouts generation after generation. Gone is the PRIDE of self reliance, neighbor helping neighbor, THEY are still poor but now they do not even have their PRIDE left, the Democrats have robbed them blind. I bet some of their old long gone relatives are turning over in their graves seeing what has happened. By the way, don't try and tell me that this did not happen, just drive down and have a look around, talk to folks and see for yourself. Yelp, all Lyndon Johnson's war on poverty accomplished was robbing those poor mountain folks of the one thing money can not buy........PRIDE. Dave

Last edited by Dave Richards on 07-31-2020 at 04:07 AM

Old Post 07-31-2020 03:22 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

ask l lyle about free speech

Old Post 07-31-2020 05:28 PM
groworg1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for groworg1 Click here to Send groworg1 a Private Message Click Here to Email groworg1 Find more posts by groworg1 Add groworg1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by groworg1
ask l lyle about free speech

I still miss Llyle some of his post were like trying to read code. He called me a few times and I remember one conversation we had involving O's environmental restraints about water. The man was highly intelligent and very well read on many issues. There was a time not that long ago that threads frequently went poof. Look at the censorship of all the big tech entities against conservatives.

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 07-31-2020 10:58 PM
groworg1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
I still miss Llyle some of his post were like trying to read code. He called me a few times and I remember one conversation we had involving O's environmental restraints about water. The man was highly intelligent and very well read on many issues. There was a time not that long ago that threads frequently went poof. Look at the censorship of all the big tech entities against conservatives.
i wonder if he is even alive ? he sure knew how to stir things up !

Old Post 08-01-2020 12:50 AM
groworg1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for groworg1 Click here to Send groworg1 a Private Message Click Here to Email groworg1 Find more posts by groworg1 Add groworg1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote