UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Hillbilly's Bluetick's
Pages (19): « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Beautiful Pictures

I watched the game and was truely exhausted at the end. Beautiful pictures of the family. I can clear up the one statement. Jerry West is the most Famous Mountaineer. I have a book on Zeek from Cabin Creek. ( May have spelled that wrong ) Tells his whole story. I was young when he played. W.Va. only played for the National Championship one time and got beat by California by one point. It was when Jerry played. They also got beat by Ohio state by 6 points back then. I hated that.LOL! Ohio State had a great team in the 60's too. Jerry West is my favorite player of all time and Larry Bird Number Two. I looked for you the whole game on TV but never seen you and your Lovely family. I even recorded it so I could have some stop action shots. Have a great day my friend. They won by 5 last night but they need to shoot better if they plan on going very far and also get better play out of their Big Men.JMO. Buddy, Dave

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-28-2015 03:48 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

My friend, You are a wealth of information!! Thanks for the post!

Old Post 01-30-2015 12:49 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HILLBILLYS BLU Click here to Send HILLBILLYS BLU a Private Message Click Here to Email HILLBILLYS BLU Find more posts by HILLBILLYS BLU Add HILLBILLYS BLU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Well, had an interesting night last night.. Early it seemed to be a real good night. I turned Dutch and Mayble loose, and it seemed as soon as i did, the wind really picked up (Bad). I dont really know how far they got before they stuck, because I couldn't hear them, But They were nearly a 1000 yards when they treed.... I got to them and they were treed in a big hollow tree ( den I suppose), With lack of intelligence on my part, I pulled them off, and cast them again, they split up this time, with Mayble goin up one hollow, and Dutch the other, Mayble opened first but just a few times, and got quite, then Dutch opened in the other hollow, and treed shortly after. When I got to him, I found him treed in the middle of a two acre pond, that was lightly froze over, on an old snag, I don't know how the ice was thick enough, to hold him, but I knew, if it broke through, there was no way I could save him so I started to call him, and he finally came to me,,,, So with all that I decided to catch Mayble and head home. Shew that was a close one.

Old Post 01-30-2015 12:51 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HILLBILLYS BLU Click here to Send HILLBILLYS BLU a Private Message Click Here to Email HILLBILLYS BLU Find more posts by HILLBILLYS BLU Add HILLBILLYS BLU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 01-30-2015 12:52 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

ponds

I had a friend get a dog killed like that once. I try to stay clear of ponds when they are not frozen solid. The worst thing you can do is try to save them. You just have to walk away Bill no matter how much you want to go help them. Never try to go in after a dog that has went through the ice......Your Friend, Dave

Old Post 01-30-2015 02:55 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by HILLBILLY'S BLU
Well, had an interesting night last night.. Early it seemed to be a real good night. I turned Dutch and Mayble loose, and it seemed as soon as i did, the wind really picked up (Bad). I dont really know how far they got before they stuck, because I couldn't hear them, But They were nearly a 1000 yards when they treed.... I got to them and they were treed in a big hollow tree ( den I suppose), With lack of intelligence on my part, I pulled them off, and cast them again, they split up this time, with Mayble goin up one hollow, and Dutch the other, Mayble opened first but just a few times, and got quite, then Dutch opened in the other hollow, and treed shortly after. When I got to him, I found him treed in the middle of a two acre pond, that was lightly froze over, on an old snag, I don't know how the ice was thick enough, to hold him, but I knew, if it broke through, there was no way I could save him so I started to call him, and he finally came to me,,,, So with all that I decided to catch Mayble and head home. Shew that was a close one.

Dang Bill, the Good Lord was with you & your hounds last night! That is crazy!

Harry & I hit it a lick last night too. Like you guys, that danged old wind was whistling good in the Woodlot country as well. The first drop with Tommy & Harry's nice young Walker gyp yielded a very good race & a den tree, with the whole bottom half of the coon visible in an opening/crack in the side of the tree. I would guess another coon may have been right above the one we were looking at & there wasn't room for that rascal to get any higher up in there. We left it to run again, not worth the chance of trying to get it to move & have it end up wounded or dead on the inside of that tree. The second dump with the Snowball yielded a pretty good race, but ended up in a dump. I guess it was fitting we turned Snow loose on that drop, cause those big ole snow flakes got to coming down pretty good while she was doing her thing! LOL

Take care,
Vic

Gone but not forgotten:
Nt Ch Fanny's Midnite Blue Annie - aka Sodie Pop R.I.P. - I will miss you old girl

Nt Ch Becky’s Midnite Blue Hank - R.I.P. Old Boy, thank you for the memories

Gr Nt Ch S&E's Midnite Lite Blue Snow (Co-Owned with my good friend Harry Eidenier) - We had a blast following you ole girl!

Last edited by Vic Stoll on 02-04-2015 at 06:19 PM

Old Post 01-30-2015 05:54 PM
Vic Stoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vic Stoll Click here to Send Vic Stoll a Private Message Find more posts by Vic Stoll Add Vic Stoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Vic!! I have to say the LORD has always been with me! Lol!! Because believe me, I'm dumb enough, I have gotten myself into several scrapes, I wouldn't have survived with out him! Lol!

Old Post 01-31-2015 03:47 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Jonathan Newton's female, Dutch/Dauber.

Gotta Love these West Virginia Hills!!

Old Post 02-04-2015 04:17 PM
bebee
UKC Forum Member

Hey

Sent ya a pm thanks

BEBEE'S KANSAS BLUE SUE II---GR NT CH PR MAILES BLUE SUE'S RATTLER X. PR BEBEE'S KANSAS BLUE SUE

BEBEE'S KANSAS BLUE SIS---GR NT CH PR MAILES BLUE SUE'S RATTLER X PR CRIPPS ROCK CREEK BLUE DAISY

DOGS GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
PR BEBEE'S KANSAS BLUE SUE

Old Post 02-05-2015 03:57 AM
bebee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bebee Click here to Send bebee a Private Message Click Here to Email bebee Find more posts by bebee Add bebee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

BEAUTIFUL PICTURE

Bill that's a great picture of the WV Hills! Great pictures of the hounds also. Glad to hear Ole Dutch came to you and didn't go thru the ice. Be Careful and Good Hunting!

Old Post 02-05-2015 12:15 PM
steve bankston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve bankston Click here to Send steve bankston a Private Message Click Here to Email steve bankston Find more posts by steve bankston Add steve bankston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bubearchaser
UKC Forum Member

btt

Back to the to for Bill and Dutch

Old Post 02-08-2015 02:05 PM
bubearchaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bubearchaser Click here to Send bubearchaser a Private Message Click Here to Email bubearchaser Find more posts by bubearchaser Add bubearchaser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Fellas!!

Old Post 02-09-2015 01:06 PM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Back to the top for Bill and Dutch

Old Post 02-22-2015 06:17 AM
Misty river is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Misty river Click here to Send Misty river a Private Message Click Here to Email Misty river Find more posts by Misty river Add Misty river to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the bump buddy!!

Old Post 02-23-2015 07:55 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Dutch has ten more kids I guess.. I hope they all make it, and do good.

Donnie's female.
---------------
------------GrNtCh PR' DOUBLE SPRINGS ECHO
---------------
---------GRNTCH PR' DOUBLE SPRINGS ECHO II
---------------
------------PR' CANEY CREEK'S BLUE AMY
---------------
------GrNtCh PR' DOUBLE SPRINGS BODACIOUS
---------------
------------GrNtCh GrCh PR' RAZOR RIDGE POP A TOP
---------------
---------GrNtCh GrCh PR' RAZOR RIDGE POP A DOT
---------------
------------GrNtCh GrCh PR' FROG CREEK CHIRPER
---------------
---PR' WALL BLUE BO
---------------
------------Ch GrNtCh PR' SLIFE'S BLUE RAMBO
---------------
---------GrNtCh GrCh PR' SMILEY'S BLUE RAMBO II
---------------
------------Ch GrNtCh PR' SMILEY'S MISTI BLUE
---------------
------GrNtCh GrCh PR' SKINNER'S EASY
---------------
------------GrNtCh PR' DOUBLE SPRINGS ECHO
---------------
---------Ch PR' CLEAR RIVER BLUE BRANDI
---------------
------------PR' HARD KNOCKING BLUE JAZZ
---------------

---------------
------------GrNtCh PR' UTCHMAN'S SO. BLUE SCOUT
---------------
---------Ch GrNtCh PR' UTCHMAN'S SO BLUE HORNET
---------------
------------NtCh PR' KUKS BACKWOODS BLUE BELL
---------------
------GrNtCh GrCh PR' UTCHMAN'S SO BLUE CLYDE
---------------
------------Ch GrNtCh PR' UTCHMANS BLUE ALBERT
---------------
---------GrNtCh GrCh PR' CLIFTY CREEK BLUE MINDY
---------------
------------NtCh GrCh PR' UTCHMANS SO. BL. JESSE II
---------------
---NtCh PR' FOX'S INDIAN CREEK BLUE TONY
---------------
------------FCh GrNtCh GrCh PR' VINNING RUNNIN BULLET
---------------
---------PR' SPRING HILL RAISIN CAIN
---------------
------------Ch GrNtCh PR' FROSTY'S BLUE FANCY
---------------
------NtCh PR' SPRING HILL BLUE GIN
---------------
------------NtCh PR' SLASH CREEK BLUE MULE
---------------
---------NtCh GrCh PR' SPRING HILL BLUE JENNY
---------------
------------Ch PR' SLASH CREEK BLUE MAGGIE
---------------

Old Post 03-16-2015 03:05 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

I'm really looking forward to these pups!
……………………………………………………..PR Smokey River Spud
……………………………………..Gr Ch Gr Nite Ch PR Smokey River Jeans Blue Tramp
……………………………………………………..Nite Ch PR Smokey River Be's Blue Jean
…………………….Gr Ch Gr Nite Ch PR Smokey River Tramps Blue Lake
……………………………………………………..PR. Tucker's Blue Sledgehammer
……………………………………. Gr Nite Ch Gr Ch PR Misty River Blue Doll
……………………………………………………..Nite Ch. PR Misty River Blue Misty
Sire……….Gr Ch Nite Ch PR. Hillbilly's Smokey River Dutch HTX
……………………………………………………..Nite Ch PR Smokey River JB's Chief
……………………………………..Gr Nite Ch PR Smokey River Chief's Joe
……………………………………………………..Ch Gr Nite Ch PR Smokey River Jeans Blue Ruby
…………………….PR Misty River Blue Doll III
……………………………………………………..Gr Ch Gr Nite Ch PR Smokey River Jeans Blue Tramp
…………………………………….. Gr Ch Gr Nite Ch PR Smokey River Tramps Blue Doll II
……………………………………………………..Gr Ch Gr Nite Ch PR Smokey River Tramps Blue Doll

Pups ( Due March 30th)

……………………………………………………..Ch Gr Nite Ch PR Smokey River Chiefs Blue Dancer
……………………………………..Nite ch PR Moore's Blue Mountain Bo
……………………………………………………..PR Harlin's Ok Punkin
…………………...Gr Ch Gr Nite Ch PR Bowen's Blue Deuce
……………………………………………………..Gr Ch Gr Nite Ch PR Southshore DR. Blue RJ
……………………………………..PR Bostic's Mckees Creek Blue Dakota
……………………………………………………..Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Kings Blue Mandy
Dam……..Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara (1 HTX pass)
……………………………………………………..Gr Nite Ch PR Nixon's Wolf Creek Geronimo
……………………………………..Gr Ch Gr Nite Ch PR Ryan's Ole Jake
……………………………………………………..PR Nixon's Wolf Creek T&J Chick
…………………...Ch Nite Ch Tully's Rockyhills Becky
……………………………………………………..Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Dryfork Southern Blue Bawling Shack
……………………………………..Gr Ch Gr Nite Ch PR Ryan's Southern Belle
……………………………………………………..PR Hard Knocking Blue Jazz ( out of Ch Nite Ch Smokey River Jazz, Wld ch Blue female 1992)

Old Post 03-16-2015 03:37 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Btt.

Old Post 04-07-2015 02:50 AM
myers
UKC Forum Member

looks like dutch is getting to some nice females. good luck bill

GRNT ICEMAN (RIP)
PKC Ch,UKC NITECH,ACHA NITECH
DRY CREEK ROCKY (RIP)
DRY CREEK KINK(work in progress)

Old Post 04-08-2015 12:49 PM
myers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for myers Click here to Send myers a Private Message Click Here to Email myers Find more posts by myers Add myers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Junior Watson
UKC Forum Member

Bill,

How you been doing?? Who owns the female to this litter of pups?

……………………………………………………..PR Smokey River Spud
……………………………………..Gr Ch Gr Nite Ch PR Smokey River Jeans Blue Tramp
……………………………………………………..Nite Ch PR Smokey River Be's Blue Jean
…………………….Gr Ch Gr Nite Ch PR Smokey River Tramps Blue Lake
……………………………………………………..PR. Tucker's Blue Sledgehammer
……………………………………. Gr Nite Ch Gr Ch PR Misty River Blue Doll
……………………………………………………..Nite Ch. PR Misty River Blue Misty
Sire……….Gr Ch Nite Ch PR. Hillbilly's Smokey River Dutch HTX
……………………………………………………..Nite Ch PR Smokey River JB's Chief
……………………………………..Gr Nite Ch PR Smokey River Chief's Joe
……………………………………………………..Ch Gr Nite Ch PR Smokey River Jeans Blue Ruby
…………………….PR Misty River Blue Doll III
……………………………………………………..Gr Ch Gr Nite Ch PR Smokey River Jeans Blue Tramp
…………………………………….. Gr Ch Gr Nite Ch PR Smokey River Tramps Blue Doll II
……………………………………………………..Gr Ch Gr Nite Ch PR Smokey River Tramps Blue Doll

Pups ( Due March 30th)

……………………………………………………..Ch Gr Nite Ch PR Smokey River Chiefs Blue Dancer
……………………………………..Nite ch PR Moore's Blue Mountain Bo
……………………………………………………..PR Harlin's Ok Punkin
…………………...Gr Ch Gr Nite Ch PR Bowen's Blue Deuce
……………………………………………………..Gr Ch Gr Nite Ch PR Southshore DR. Blue RJ
……………………………………..PR Bostic's Mckees Creek Blue Dakota
……………………………………………………..Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Kings Blue Mandy
Dam……..Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara (1 HTX pass)
……………………………………………………..Gr Nite Ch PR Nixon's Wolf Creek Geronimo
……………………………………..Gr Ch Gr Nite Ch PR Ryan's Ole Jake
……………………………………………………..PR Nixon's Wolf Creek T&J Chick
…………………...Ch Nite Ch Tully's Rockyhills Becky
……………………………………………………..Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Dryfork Southern Blue Bawling Shack
……………………………………..Gr Ch Gr Nite Ch PR Ryan's Southern Belle
……………………………………………………..PR Hard Knocking Blue Jazz ( out of Ch Nite Ch Smokey River Jazz, Wld ch Blue female 1992)

865-908-0482 home
865-654-6600 cell

Home of:
NiteCh Smoky Mtn Blue Zip (Speed x Sue) Co Owned with Clinton Hocker
Smoky Mtn Blue Buddy II (Speed X Jolene)
Smoky Mtn Blue Spot (Speed X Sassy)
Smoky Mtn Blue Bailey (Ruger X Cotton)

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:
NiteCh Smoky Mtn Blue Speed (Hornet x Gypsy)
NiteCh Smoky Mtn Blue Lady (Speed x Sue)
GrandNiteCH Watson's Smokin Hot Blue Blaze (Blaze X CryBaby)
Dual GrCh Clear River Kat (RamboII X Curlee)
NiteCh GrCh Andrews' Tarheel Blue Smokie (RamboII X Savanah)
NiteCh GrCh Kings Blue Mandy (RamboII X Roxie)
NiteCh Blue Ridge Singing Sue (Grit X Hunny)
NiteCh Smoky Mtn Blue Buddy (Logan X Hope)
NiteCh Smoky Mtn Blue Brandy(Ben X Molly)
Ch Smoky Mtn Blue Rose (Hawk X Missy)
Smoky Mtn Blue Tiny (Speed X Anna)
NiteCh Carroll's So Blue Rock (Tree Bangin Hoss x Missy)
Smoky Mtn Blue Lily (Speed X Sue)
Smoky Mtn Blue Rock (Rock X Sue)

Old Post 04-08-2015 06:03 PM
Junior Watson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Junior Watson Click here to Send Junior Watson a Private Message Click Here to Email Junior Watson Find more posts by Junior Watson Add Junior Watson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Jason!! They should be nice, I hope! Lol!! Two more female's were booked this week, to be bred to Dutch.

Junior, Izzy is owned by Dan, and Kris Rosier, goes by harleydan1956 on here. Super Nice people..

Old Post 04-08-2015 07:08 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Been huntin a little the last couple weeks, have a few pictures, but having a hard time getting the to post, for some reason.

Old Post 04-26-2015 04:55 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations to Brett Nally for finishing his Maxy female to NtCh, (Dutch/Sammy) she had a 2nd and 3rd at Bluetick Sectional 7th at Bluetick days, and a 1st at Black n Tan Sectional, 4 wins out of 7 cast, not a record, but not too bad.

Old Post 06-08-2015 12:15 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Some Pics!

Old Post 06-08-2015 05:14 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 06-08-2015 05:15 PM
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

Proud Dad

Bill, looks like you have been a busy man and a Proud Dad! Great pictures of you and your family. Graduation, Baseball and Fishing, the good things in life. Hope your finding a little time for hunting but if not those hounds will be ready when it slows down a bit for you. Take Care!

Old Post 06-10-2015 07:51 PM
steve bankston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve bankston Click here to Send steve bankston a Private Message Click Here to Email steve bankston Find more posts by steve bankston Add steve bankston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote