UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Nt.Ch.Insane Frosted Mug
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Mug,will be finished to Gnt.Ch. this year. I'm real sure Mug will reproduce just like his siblings are doing.The pups we've seen out of Mug so far have lots of color,smart acting and huge treedog heads.Give us a call if we can help in any way. Thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-16-2016 12:22 AM
Longs Mo kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Longs Mo kennel Click here to Send Longs Mo kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Longs Mo kennel Visit Longs Mo kennel's homepage! Find more posts by Longs Mo kennel Add Longs Mo kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Btt

Old Post 01-18-2016 08:55 AM
Longs Mo kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Longs Mo kennel Click here to Send Longs Mo kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Longs Mo kennel Visit Longs Mo kennel's homepage! Find more posts by Longs Mo kennel Add Longs Mo kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Btt

Old Post 01-19-2016 08:52 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Btt

Old Post 01-22-2016 02:32 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Roy,looks like them pups are looking up. Folks,there is no doubt in my mind Mug will reproduce the kind we like to hunt. Thanks

Old Post 01-24-2016 09:03 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Btt

Old Post 01-25-2016 08:58 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Folks,Mug only has a few litters of pups on the ground. I believe Mug will reproduce the right kind. Josh and I only make a few crosses a year for ourselves. We pride ourselves in the quality of hounds we raise. We appreciate everyone that brings their quality females to our stud dogs and those hunting young dogs out of them. Thanks!

Old Post 01-26-2016 08:44 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Btt

Old Post 01-27-2016 09:09 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Folks,I turned Mug and his sister Domino loose last night.As Josh Howard put it,you had better do some stretching before turning them two loose. Without a doubt,these two made me do some walking. However,I enjoyed the heck out of it. These two make treeing coons look easy. Folks,don't miss out on getting some of this bloodline. Thanks

Old Post 01-30-2016 04:08 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Folks,I spoke with a owner of a Mug and Ellie pup a few days ago. He said his pup will be overpowering loud. I know this whole litter will have exceptional mouths and ability to go with it. I will be glad when their old enough to start.

Old Post 02-01-2016 09:00 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Folks,Mug will be finished to Gnt.Ch. this year. Breeding season is creeping upon us.Every sibling of Mug's are titled,most of them are Gnt. What I'm getting at is he is not a one shot wonder. These dogs are reproducing and so will Mug.They come from a line of reproducers. Give us a call if we can be of any help.

Old Post 02-02-2016 08:49 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Folks,these dogs love to please their owners. If you like a hound with a ton of smarts,you will like this line of dogs.

Old Post 02-03-2016 09:03 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Btt

Old Post 02-05-2016 07:55 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Mug
Folks,Mug will be finished to Gnt.Ch. this year. Breeding season is creeping upon us.Every sibling of Mug's are titled,most of them are Gnt. What I'm getting at is he is not a one shot wonder. These dogs are reproducing and so will Mug.They come from a line of reproducers. Give us a call if we can be of any help.

Old Post 02-07-2016 09:01 AM
KWilds
UKC Forum Member

This pup is a firecracker! Thanks Roy for giving Evan the pup, you made this young man very happy.

Old Post 02-08-2016 03:08 AM
KWilds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KWilds Click here to Send KWilds a Private Message Find more posts by KWilds Add KWilds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Roy,I'm glad to see that young man get a nice pup out of Mug. Mug,is putting that big ole treedog head on his pups.This pup is typical of the few he has on the ground,good looking,big mouth and above all they have smarts to go with it. Good luck with your pup Evan. He could make a good one to cross back on those Jive females in the near future.

Old Post 02-09-2016 08:44 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Folks,Mug is located in Elkland Mo.at my home. Jeff Long/417/630/2785-My good friend Josh Howard,of Atlanta Tx owns the other half of Mug-Josh ph#903-701-3613 -Josh,also owns the Train dog and he is at His home in Tx.

Old Post 02-10-2016 09:04 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

I kept a pup out of Mug and my Ellie female. This little dude has a horn on him and he's a good looking dude. I will make a statement,I bet you Mug will reproduce nice young dogs. We appreciate everyone hunting dogs out of our dogs. Thanks

Old Post 02-13-2016 12:35 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug and Ellie pup

I have one female pup for sale out of Mug and my Ellie female. This female is beautiful,smart and is going to be really loud for a female. I SS the litter in Pkc. Ukc reg. but not performance. Price is 300.00

Old Post 02-13-2016 10:04 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Folks,I just got a text from Jeremy Crapo saying he just put a first on his pup out of Train and my Ellie female. The pup I have listed above is out of Mug and my Ellie female. Don't wait too long,for you might miss the chance to get her. Congrats to Jeremy on his win. Thanks

Old Post 02-14-2016 08:51 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Folks,check out the link of the Mug pup above.This video was taken about fifteen to twenty feet away. This dude is going to rattle the timber. I will try and get another video before long of my pup out of Mug and Ellie. He also will shake some acorns off the tree. The female I have left for sale out of this same cross is very loud also.

Old Post 02-16-2016 09:05 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Folks,give us a call if we can help in any way. If Mug is given the chance he will reproduce the kind most of like to hunt.I know I will be hunting some offspring out of him. Thanks

Old Post 02-17-2016 08:46 AM
G.Conaway
UKC Forum Member

Mug x Abby cross 9 weeks

http://s411.photobucket.com/user/gk...0Flying%20Rebel

Last edited by G.Conaway on 02-21-2016 at 08:04 AM

Old Post 02-20-2016 05:26 PM
G.Conaway is offline Click Here to See the Profile for G.Conaway Click here to Send G.Conaway a Private Message Click Here to Email G.Conaway Find more posts by G.Conaway Add G.Conaway to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

I can be on here all day telling you about Mug and Abbys pups, but I am going to list some names and phone #s call the owners. Gary Conaway 573-743-3075 Kevin Wilds 740-646-2151- Bill Riddle 936-760-4425. We are going to post some videos with their big mouths.

Old Post 02-20-2016 06:53 PM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

There's a good looking couple. Good luck with your Mug pup.

Old Post 02-22-2016 08:59 AM