UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > At Stud: Lipper's Impact in Texas
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JNIndians
UKC Forum Member

At Stud: Lipper's Impact in Texas

Impact is a 5 year old male that is a DIRECT son of Dual Grand Champion House's Lipper and War Creek Anna. Impact has a LOUD bawl mouth on track and a great locate and then settles into a nice steady loud chop! He definitely has the great loud mouth that his dad had! He is a well built hound! If you have any questions just give me a call and I will try to answer them! Will be uploading more pictures and videos as I can.

Thanks, Shannon Biggs. 325-232-5112

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-22-2015 10:56 PM
JNIndians is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JNIndians Click here to Send JNIndians a Private Message Click Here to Email JNIndians Visit JNIndians's homepage! Find more posts by JNIndians Add JNIndians to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JNIndians
UKC Forum Member

IMPACT

Old Post 07-22-2015 10:57 PM
JNIndians is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JNIndians Click here to Send JNIndians a Private Message Click Here to Email JNIndians Visit JNIndians's homepage! Find more posts by JNIndians Add JNIndians to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JNIndians
UKC Forum Member

IMPACT TREEING

Here is a video of Impact treeing with a female I own.

Impact is up on the tree and kinda has a bawlish chop and Kit Kat is the female sitting just steady chopping.

Old Post 07-22-2015 11:04 PM
p31295
UKC Forum Member

Re: IMPACT

quote:
Originally posted by JNIndians

Impact is very easy on the eyes !!!

Shanon is as solid as they come, he will tell it like it is and treat you like family.

Paul Camp
HOUSE BRED HOUNDS
Daingerfield Texas
903-434-9211

Old Post 07-23-2015 12:00 AM
p31295 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p31295 Click here to Send p31295 a Private Message Click Here to Email p31295 Find more posts by p31295 Add p31295 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Hey guys...you need to look at this

Kit Kat female....
When you look at her pedigree you will see a dog called Tn. Annie...thats her mom. Tenn. Annie was a littermate to Gr. Nt. ch Buzz......Buzz was my Boots dog's daddy. This makes Kat a 1st cousin to Boots. Both being out of the same bro/sister.
I highly recommend her as a breeding female because of her blood.
I am not in the position to buy her right now, but if you are, I would buy her and take her to Lock Box or Keiths son of Lock Box called Weego who is off the Boots/Box cross.
You will pay for her in one cross at $300.00 a pup.
Or you could come to North Miss and breed her to Weego's brother Bo who lacks one win being Gr. NT. ch at 3 years old.

Ill guarentee this cross to work. I will buy a pup if you do that and help you sell the pups.

I believe in this. Looking at Kat she is the spitting image of Boots except for Boots had a wide blaze. Chest, feet color etc are almost identical. That's Dna.

If you want to get a reproducer for sure then jump on this.
I am told she is coondog in her own right and is a solid Nt. ch. dog with a win toward Grand.

Just know a great deal when I see one.
good luck with her.

Grand Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!
Two questions sum up life....
Why am I here ? And Where am I headed.

Old Post 07-23-2015 08:38 PM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JNIndians
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

Thanks Paul! You sure have a nice hound in Stud!

And thanks cripple creek! She is a pretty hound and great hunting dog!

Old Post 07-23-2015 08:42 PM
JNIndians
UKC Forum Member

Re: Pr Lippers Impact

quote:
Originally posted by coonhunterhank
One of the best looking House Bred Studs today. I've loosen videos him treeing sounds like he got real mouth.

Are you gonna Tittle him ? Good luck he should produce Outstanding

Thanks for the nice words!
and Yes in time I would like to title him.

Old Post 07-27-2015 09:27 PM
lincoln
UKC Forum Member

impact

has he been in any hunts, any wins, I have a year old pup out of dr law that I really like. are there any pups around out of impact,

Old Post 07-29-2015 05:02 PM
lincoln is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lincoln Click here to Send lincoln a Private Message Find more posts by lincoln Add lincoln to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JNIndians
UKC Forum Member

Re: impact

quote:
Originally posted by lincoln
has he been in any hunts, any wins, I have a year old pup out of dr law that I really like. are there any pups around out of impact,

He has around $170 won in pkc. I just bought Him from Tom Hopkins in March. So I am still trying to track down where his pups are and see how they are doing. When I find anything out I will post how they are doing. Thanks!

Old Post 07-30-2015 05:20 AM
JNIndians
UKC Forum Member

New addition to the kennel!!!

GRCH NITECH PR A&W ROOT BEERS HIGH TREASON

6 yr old. She is a very well built dog! She is a GRAND SHOW CHAMP and a Nebraska STATE CHAMP! She is a good looking dog that is as big and built as any male out there! She has some GREAT OLD HOUSE BLOOD in her!!! Just have a look at her pedigree!!!

http://www.hounddogcentral.com/view...p;generations=5

Last edited by JNIndians on 10-24-2015 at 09:28 PM

Old Post 08-21-2015 04:15 PM
mikemccomber
UKC Forum Member

Wow

a lot of memories in that females pedigree. When does she come in heat? Thanks, Mike

Old Post 08-22-2015 12:26 PM
mikemccomber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikemccomber Click here to Send mikemccomber a Private Message Click Here to Email mikemccomber Find more posts by mikemccomber Add mikemccomber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JNIndians
UKC Forum Member

She is gonna be bred by Idaho Stud

I just dropped of GRCH NITECH PR A&W ROOT BEERS HIGH TREASON with Paul Camp today! So she is going to be bred to his HOUSES IDAHO STUD!!! This will be a HOUSE packed cross! She should come in heat around September 5th. If you want to know more give Paul Camp a call!!! 903-434-9211
This should make some outstanding OLD BLOOD HOUSE HOUNDS!

Old Post 08-22-2015 06:22 PM
Mike Van Dusen
UKC Forum Member

Re: Lippers Impact

quote:
Joe had Houses Fancy round long time she was good reproducer
Joe let Ronnie Bone take her breed her to Silver $ Cracker I herd that cross really worked.
Then she was bred to Adios Eagle Joe really liked Eagle
Not sure if Joe bred fancy to Eagle or if he let someone else breed her
But from that cross came a gyp called Houses Ky Cookie Joe give her to Tom Bates Jeff Duvall they bred Cookie to Houses Ceaser that produced Grntch Pkc Ch 2004 Ukc World Ch Bates Crytical Chuck.
Joe Let Mike Mccomber Steve Conger have fancy she was pretty old they bred her two times to Screaming Lawyer Joe told me deal was he got a female pup that pup was Fancy Ann she was only one in litter. Then she was bred back to Lawyer got male dog called Slim Lawyer Steve told me he was big mouth coontreeing dog. Think slim may been only one in that litter to. Fancy was 11 or 12 when they bred her to Lawyer.
Tom Bates Jeff Duvall also bred Cookie to Screaming Lawyer I herd that cross done real well.

Bates told me one time all them gyps Houses Sue Houses Lawretta Puds Sneaky Old Fancy they all really produced lot goodones.

If I got it right Ruben Foster told me Fosters Crowder dog he raised was grand pup to dog called Stokes Enus who was off Houses Clint and a Houses Chief gyp. Ruben bred female to Enus off Houses Lawyer x Clint gyp I think Ruben said that were Crowder mom came from cross between Stokes Enus Ruben gyp off Lawyer. Gold hill Queen Joe raised her sold her as a pup to Bobby Shives as a pup she was off Houese Bawlie.
I remember it like yesterday sitting in Joe kitchen with my grandpa hearing all them story's about Bawlie Chief Tom Tom Clint

J.D. I bought Slim Lawyer from Steve and Mike as a big pup that didn't know nothing except how to eat and bark, and it was the best $300.00 dollars I have ever spent!
Steve and I started hunting Slim and a pup Steve had out of Bugle{Screaming Lawyer}he called him Sack,he was out of a daughter of Sackett Jr. his name was later changed to Lawman.
Slim was a pleasure to own and a deadly accurate coon treeing machine,I had many offers of people wanting to buy Slim, and I never priced him, he was my buddy!
Slim cought more coon on the ground and showed me more coon on or in den trees than any other dog I have ever been around.If he treed just keep shining you would find a coon,he had 1 littermate sister,she was sold as a pup to Marvin Mauch of Iowa, but Darrel Trammel{Mike Dahoney's partner} had her and had planned on breedin her to Dahoney Boone semen and 1 day he walked out there and she was dead, he had a lot in her so he told me,Fancy and Cracker produced a futurity winner.So ol'Fancy was a real reproducer,She was Directly out of Ol'Cruze.
As far a Screaming Lawyer{Ol'Bugle}, he was a tremendous coondog,and I wish he would of been bred a lot more,he threw the right kind,too bad he wasn't collected.

"Coma Power"
"It's in the blood"
HOME- 219-326-7907
CELL-219-575-0067

Old Post 08-22-2015 08:47 PM
Mike Van Dusen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Van Dusen Click here to Send Mike Van Dusen a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Van Dusen Find more posts by Mike Van Dusen Add Mike Van Dusen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p31295
UKC Forum Member

No words necessary !!!

Thanks Shannon and family for your faith in Stud if this cross doesn't produce the kind we like. I'm going to quit Lol

http://hounddogcentral.com/view_ped...p;generations=4

http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...eadid=928401949

Paul Camp
HOUSE BRED HOUNDS
Daingerfield Texas
903-434-9211

Last edited by p31295 on 08-23-2015 at 03:58 PM

Old Post 08-23-2015 03:18 PM
p31295 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p31295 Click here to Send p31295 a Private Message Click Here to Email p31295 Find more posts by p31295 Add p31295 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JNIndians
UKC Forum Member

Re: No words necessary !!!

quote:
Originally posted by p31295
Thanks Shannon and family for your faith in Stud if this cross doesn't produce the kind we like. I'm going to quit Lol

http://hounddogcentral.com/view_ped...p;generations=4

http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...eadid=928401949

This should make us some good hounds for the future! They sure will have the pedigree!! Can't wait to see how they turn out!!!

Old Post 08-23-2015 05:44 PM
brandon little
UKC Forum Member

should be good cross guys

Old Post 09-07-2015 01:26 AM
brandon little is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brandon little Click here to Send brandon little a Private Message Click Here to Email brandon little Find more posts by brandon little Add brandon little to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JNIndians
UKC Forum Member

Re: Lippers Impact

quote:
I'll give you call after while I got a Heavy Line Bred Houses Clint Houses Prowler Bred gyp I am looking at breeding her when she comes in heat .

Look forward to your call and having a talk with you!

Thanks,
Shannon Biggs
325-232-5112

Old Post 09-17-2015 04:57 PM
metroplex
UKC Forum Member

Grch Pr Rooster's Lipper Lilly

----------Grnitech Grch Pr House's Lipper

Grch Pr Lippers Stylish Rooster

----------Ch Pr Hilton's War Creek Anna

---GRCH PR ROOSTER LIPPER LILLY

----------Ch Grnitech Pr Forestwood Gump

Nitech Grch Pr Kisatchie Hillbilly Lexie

----------Grch Pr Shannon's Hillbilly Elliemae

Lilly is on her way to be bred to IMPACT.
Line bred Lipper. Lexie has 5 shots of Hillbilly Mac and 1 shot of lipper.
Also Rock River Banjo is in her fourth gen.

Old Post 09-19-2015 03:41 PM
metroplex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for metroplex Click here to Send metroplex a Private Message Click Here to Email metroplex Find more posts by metroplex Add metroplex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brandon little
UKC Forum Member

Re: Grch Pr Rooster's Lipper Lilly

quote:
Originally posted by metroplex

I owned a pup out of Shannon's Hillbilly Elliemae quite a few years ago and he was,a tree dog. You may send Mike Shannon a message on here. He is the guy with the team hillbilly mac forums. He was the one who owned elliemay. He maybe intrested in this cross. Good luck with ur cross should be a good one

Old Post 09-19-2015 03:56 PM
brandon little is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brandon little Click here to Send brandon little a Private Message Click Here to Email brandon little Find more posts by brandon little Add brandon little to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
metroplex
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Grch Pr Rooster's Lipper Lilly

quote:
Originally posted by brandon little
I owned a pup out of Shannon's Hillbilly Elliemae quite a few years ago and he was,a tree dog. You may send Mike Shannon a message on here. He is the guy with the team hillbilly mac forums. He was the one who owned elliemay. He maybe intrested in this cross. Good luck with ur cross should be a good one

I was going to breed to Buddy this time but I will go to Buddy on the next cross.

Old Post 09-19-2015 08:03 PM
metroplex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for metroplex Click here to Send metroplex a Private Message Click Here to Email metroplex Find more posts by metroplex Add metroplex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason Baldwin
UKC Forum Member

good mouth

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John3:16

Old Post 09-20-2015 07:42 AM
Jason Baldwin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Baldwin Click here to Send Jason Baldwin a Private Message Find more posts by Jason Baldwin Add Jason Baldwin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JNIndians
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

Thanks for all the compliments guys!

Old Post 09-26-2015 09:55 PM
JNIndians
UKC Forum Member

Re: Pr Lippers Impact X Houses Emmy Lou

quote:
Next Saturday October 3rd
Houses Emmy Lou will be bred to Lippers Impact.

We are gonna keep a male pup from this cross.
Loaded with House Blood with 2 shots Sackett Jr.

..... Grtch Houses Tom Tom

........ Grtch Houses Clint

...... Ntch Ky Judy

...... Grtch Grch Houses Lipper

..... Grtch Shives Goldhill Tom/Houses Chief

....... Pr Houses Queen Lou

...... Shives Goldhill Queen/Houses Bawlie

.. Sire Pr Lippers Impact

..... Grtch Rock River Sackett Jr

...... Grtch Cowee Creek Clint

.... Ntch Dolly's Stylish Queen

... Pr Warcreek Anna

.... Grch Grtch Rock River Frank

.... Ntch Rock River Roxie

... Pr Browns Little Lulu

.. Puppy's Ukc performance Pkc S.S. CHKC 300$ each

..... Grtch Houses Clint

..... Grtch Houses Prowler

... Pr Houses Fly/ Houses Cruze

..... Ntch Houses Taking A Chance

... Pr Handleys Jake

... Pr Pratters Sally

.... Pr Lippers Burning Flame

... Ntch Houses Jammer

.... Ntch Houses Taking A Chance

... Pr Brooks's prowling Jane

... Pr Brooks's Handsome Sally

.. Sire Ntch Chases House Of Hound

... Grtch Grch Drifters Stylish Buzz

... Ntch Houses Ky Buzz

.... Pr Rector Creek Shana

..... Pr Houses Kandy Kane

... Ch Ntch Double Tough Lawyer

... Pr Houses Pine Mtn Candy

..... Pr Willis Little Annie

.. Dam Pr Houses Emmy Lou

.... Grtch Houses Clint

..... Ntch Houses Ceaser

..... Pr Houses R.E. Bonnie

.... Ntch Houses Rebel

... Grtch Houses Cane/Houses Lawyer

... Pr Ericksons Ice Tea

.... Ntch Gillbreaths Peewee.

... Pr Houses Mandy

.... Grtch Houses Prowler

.... Ntch Houses Taking A Chance

..... Pr Pratters Sally

... Grtch Mc Brides Missouri Mandy

.... Ukc Wldch Grtch Grch Handsome Hank

..... Pr Brooks Handsome Sally

.... Ntch Lov Ta Flurt/ Prowler Lawyer Bred.

Boys don't miss this cross 50$ books your pup.

1m going SC.
Shannon now co owns Emmy Lou. Call us get on list for a pup.

That sure is a nice looking pedigree! Love all that house blood in those pups! Should have some good pups!

Old Post 09-28-2015 06:10 PM
mike shannon
UKC Forum Member

Grch Shannons Hillbilly Elliemae

Reproducer of natural born coondogs...

NITECH CH HTX PR SHANNON'S HILLBILLY CHIEF 6 CAST WINS
PR SHANNON’S HILLBILLY LUCIE
PR SHANNON’S HILLBILLY MAXIE

If you can read this thank a TEACHER
If you can read this in English, thank a VETERAN

www.freewebs.com/shannonshowmekennels

United States Army Retired

Old Post 10-02-2015 06:41 PM
mike shannon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike shannon Click here to Send mike shannon a Private Message Click Here to Email mike shannon Find more posts by mike shannon Add mike shannon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike shannon
UKC Forum Member

Re: Grch Pr Rooster's Lipper Lilly

quote:
Originally posted by metroplex

NITECH CH HTX PR SHANNON'S HILLBILLY CHIEF 6 CAST WINS
PR SHANNON’S HILLBILLY LUCIE
PR SHANNON’S HILLBILLY MAXIE

If you can read this thank a TEACHER
If you can read this in English, thank a VETERAN

www.freewebs.com/shannonshowmekennels

United States Army Retired

Old Post 10-02-2015 07:35 PM
mike shannon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike shannon Click here to Send mike shannon a Private Message Click Here to Email mike shannon Find more posts by mike shannon Add mike shannon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote