UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Mojo pup owners
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
SCOTT ENGLE
UKC Forum Member

Mojo pup owners

Just trying to let everyone know that JC and I payed MOJO up for the 2009 and 2010 pkc breeders stakes along with the super stakes, akc supreme breeders sire and ukc preformance sire! Don't forget to pay them good pups up!!! Thanks SCOTT

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-13-2010 07:10 PM
SCOTT ENGLE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SCOTT ENGLE Click here to Send SCOTT ENGLE a Private Message Click Here to Email SCOTT ENGLE Find more posts by SCOTT ENGLE Add SCOTT ENGLE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kycooner1
UKC Forum Member

scott..we have one ..that was born july 2009 and it said he was not eligible for breeder stakes. Only SS

(CH GRNTCH STAR HILL RAGIN BLACK JUDGE x Ch NTCH Lil PUke)

Frank & Lisa Yates
RAYWICK KY
270-692-6713

Old Post 02-13-2010 07:16 PM
kycooner1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kycooner1 Click here to Send kycooner1 a Private Message Find more posts by kycooner1 Add kycooner1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SCOTT ENGLE
UKC Forum Member

Some papers may say that, that's why I'm making this post. He is for sure a breeders sire call pkc. If you have any trouble call me 513-284-4874!!! I' ll help ya! Thanks SCOTT

Old Post 02-13-2010 07:31 PM
SCOTT ENGLE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SCOTT ENGLE Click here to Send SCOTT ENGLE a Private Message Click Here to Email SCOTT ENGLE Find more posts by SCOTT ENGLE Add SCOTT ENGLE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
David Boggs
Banned

scott

when you decide to give me a pup out of mojo and a bitch that is a coon dog i will make you famous

Old Post 02-13-2010 08:34 PM
David Boggs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David Boggs Click here to Send David Boggs a Private Message Click Here to Email David Boggs Find more posts by David Boggs Add David Boggs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LostHeritageKennel
UKC Forum Member

Scott,

Would be more than happy to pay up my Mojo pups. But it is kind of hard to do when you have the litter registration! LOL. Will PM you my address. Thanks.

2005 ACHA Youth World Show Ch
2005 KY State Youth Show Ch
2006 ICHA State Youth Show Ch
2006 ICHA State Youth Reserve Nite Hunt Ch

Lost Heritage Kennel
Home of:
2011 PKC Crossbreed Champion
2010 Top 10 PKC Crossbreed
2010 Top 16 PKC KY State
Arkansas Pro Hunt Semi-finalist
SilverCh GrNiteCh Ch Ton's Half Quart Tanner
ACHA World Champion Walker Female
Gr Ch Little Walnut Abe's Mercy Me
Vanover's Half Breed Honey
Half Breed Trouble Shooter Co-owned with Adam Hibbs
Wipeout Wyatt Earp Co-owned with Kyle Ballhagen

In Loving Memory of:
Johnny Vanover Jr.
GrNiteCh Van's Hard Knockin' Stylish Abe
ACHA World Show Ch
PKC World Ch Walker Female
PKC BCh GrCh Cherry Creek Faith
2009 Top 16 PKC Crossbreed
2008 Top 24 PKC Crossbreed
2008 Top 16 PKC Pro-Am Race
PKC Ch GrNiteCh Stylish Lonesome Trouble(Ole South's Stylish Rebel X Half Breed Jessi)
2005 PKC Canada Leader
GrNiteCh Silver Ch Vanover's Stylish Zena
PKC Ch NiteCh Hardwood China

Old Post 02-13-2010 08:51 PM
LostHeritageKennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LostHeritageKennel Click here to Send LostHeritageKennel a Private Message Click Here to Email LostHeritageKennel Find more posts by LostHeritageKennel Add LostHeritageKennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SCOTT ENGLE
UKC Forum Member

I HEAR YA, I HEAR YA!!!!!

Old Post 02-14-2010 03:06 PM
SCOTT ENGLE
UKC Forum Member

YOUR PAPERS ARE IN THE MAIL, THANKS SCOTT

Old Post 02-15-2010 02:52 AM
dane_mullis
UKC Forum Member

you wouldnt happen to know where a mojo started pup for sale is do you? ive been lookin for a while now

Mike
Cadilac
Superman
Briar
Crook
Trixie

Old Post 02-15-2010 03:11 AM
dane_mullis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dane_mullis Click here to Send dane_mullis a Private Message Click Here to Email dane_mullis Find more posts by dane_mullis Add dane_mullis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BOOBOOBRADY
UKC Forum Member

Engle ya'll have that baby yet, txt me when ya do

PKC.PRIDE #84822
1-270-699-1037
CH GrNitech Triple Creek Lock S.S and performance sire R.I.P 12-31-12
Ch Nitech Tar Scream'n ThunderStorm

Come on people drop you're ego and admitt you just got beat, made a bad call, dog made a mistake, what ever.You can't get cheated that much

Old Post 02-15-2010 04:18 AM
BOOBOOBRADY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BOOBOOBRADY Click here to Send BOOBOOBRADY a Private Message Click Here to Email BOOBOOBRADY Find more posts by BOOBOOBRADY Add BOOBOOBRADY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LostHeritageKennel
UKC Forum Member

Thanks buddy. Keep us updated on Erica and the baby!

2005 ACHA Youth World Show Ch
2005 KY State Youth Show Ch
2006 ICHA State Youth Show Ch
2006 ICHA State Youth Reserve Nite Hunt Ch

Lost Heritage Kennel
Home of:
2011 PKC Crossbreed Champion
2010 Top 10 PKC Crossbreed
2010 Top 16 PKC KY State
Arkansas Pro Hunt Semi-finalist
SilverCh GrNiteCh Ch Ton's Half Quart Tanner
ACHA World Champion Walker Female
Gr Ch Little Walnut Abe's Mercy Me
Vanover's Half Breed Honey
Half Breed Trouble Shooter Co-owned with Adam Hibbs
Wipeout Wyatt Earp Co-owned with Kyle Ballhagen

In Loving Memory of:
Johnny Vanover Jr.
GrNiteCh Van's Hard Knockin' Stylish Abe
ACHA World Show Ch
PKC World Ch Walker Female
PKC BCh GrCh Cherry Creek Faith
2009 Top 16 PKC Crossbreed
2008 Top 24 PKC Crossbreed
2008 Top 16 PKC Pro-Am Race
PKC Ch GrNiteCh Stylish Lonesome Trouble(Ole South's Stylish Rebel X Half Breed Jessi)
2005 PKC Canada Leader
GrNiteCh Silver Ch Vanover's Stylish Zena
PKC Ch NiteCh Hardwood China

Old Post 02-15-2010 06:50 AM
LostHeritageKennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LostHeritageKennel Click here to Send LostHeritageKennel a Private Message Click Here to Email LostHeritageKennel Find more posts by LostHeritageKennel Add LostHeritageKennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SCOTT ENGLE
UKC Forum Member

No baby yet, but not far away feb. 24th! I have a few pups that are lightly started. 513-284-4874. Thanks SCOTT

Old Post 02-15-2010 02:15 PM
K.Lail
New UKC Forum Member

Mojo

Scott. Kyle Lail from North Carolina nothing to do with anything being paid up i just wanted to brag on some mojo pups My buddy has two and are some stimwinders

Old Post 02-16-2010 03:28 AM
K.Lail is offline Click Here to See the Profile for K.Lail Click here to Send K.Lail a Private Message Find more posts by K.Lail Add K.Lail to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JustinM
UKC Forum Member

Scott, how old are Mojo's oldest pups? thanks

Old Post 02-16-2010 05:31 AM
JustinM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustinM Click here to Send JustinM a Private Message Click Here to Email JustinM Find more posts by JustinM Add JustinM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
evan ashley
UKC Forum Member

Engle Josh and I have one off mojo and bellars ann. that's a hell of a tree dog at 6 months old. treed a coon behind spark's house running around loose.

Evan Ashley 770-654-9761
PKC Proud!!!!!!

Old Post 02-16-2010 07:59 AM
evan ashley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for evan ashley Click here to Send evan ashley a Private Message Click Here to Email evan ashley Find more posts by evan ashley Add evan ashley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SCOTT ENGLE
UKC Forum Member

Sounds good, sounds good I have a few pups off him that are pretty nice our weather has been very unkind to us this winter!!

Old Post 02-16-2010 02:35 PM
Cheyenne
UKC Forum Member

Scott hard to believe you have had more snow than we do. We got about 10 inchs total right now. Coon hunting ain't for crap but the coyote hunting has been very good. Hope all goes well with the new addition! Randy Fried

Nt.Ch. 2010 World Hunt Finalist Tug River Stylish PJ, Pkc Ch. Nt.Ch. Stylish Polly, Pkc Ch. Nt.Ch. Stylish Cheyenne, Gr.Nt.Ch. Frieds Thunder Crank, Gr.Nt.Ch. Major Dan , Nt.Ch. Lil Red Rat, Stylish Tanks Style

Old Post 02-16-2010 03:40 PM
Cheyenne is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cheyenne Click here to Send Cheyenne a Private Message Click Here to Email Cheyenne Find more posts by Cheyenne Add Cheyenne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SCOTT ENGLE
UKC Forum Member

Got you beat Randy 16 inches on the ground! I was going to the akc world today but decided aginst it, roads are horrible hear.

Old Post 02-16-2010 05:50 PM
Cheyenne
UKC Forum Member

I was gonna go down with Scott Oney but my daughter got 2 high school basketball games this week. You'll find out how that works soon enough. It goes by fast she is a junior and it seems like yesterday I was putting her on the bus for first grade! You ever want to get away for a pleasure hunt give me a hollar, Jaccaud and i have been wanting to get out but this weather won't let it happen!

Nt.Ch. 2010 World Hunt Finalist Tug River Stylish PJ, Pkc Ch. Nt.Ch. Stylish Polly, Pkc Ch. Nt.Ch. Stylish Cheyenne, Gr.Nt.Ch. Frieds Thunder Crank, Gr.Nt.Ch. Major Dan , Nt.Ch. Lil Red Rat, Stylish Tanks Style

Old Post 02-16-2010 06:21 PM
Cheyenne is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cheyenne Click here to Send Cheyenne a Private Message Click Here to Email Cheyenne Find more posts by Cheyenne Add Cheyenne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bubba41034
UKC Forum Member

anybody hunting mojo down there scott,

Old Post 02-16-2010 06:45 PM
bubba41034 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bubba41034 Click here to Send bubba41034 a Private Message Click Here to Email bubba41034 Find more posts by bubba41034 Add bubba41034 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steveburch
UKC Forum Member

MOJO pup

My son will handle my MOJO pup on Thur. at Walker Days Allen Shoe all walker hunt. He is 19 mon. old and a tree dog.

Old Post 02-22-2010 12:51 PM
steveburch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steveburch Click here to Send steveburch a Private Message Find more posts by steveburch Add steveburch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steveburch
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 02-22-2010 05:08 PM
steveburch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steveburch Click here to Send steveburch a Private Message Find more posts by steveburch Add steveburch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jdw2920
UKC Forum Member

so what is mojo's oldest pups

Old Post 02-22-2010 06:33 PM
jdw2920 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jdw2920 Click here to Send jdw2920 a Private Message Find more posts by jdw2920 Add jdw2920 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steveburch
UKC Forum Member

MOJO PUPS

My litter was the 2nd litter by MOJO. Robert Raxter is hunting one of the pups out of this litter now. He did own a pup out of the first litter but sold it.I am not sure of the age of the first litter,I know they were just a little older than mine. My two males are 19 mo. old.

Old Post 02-22-2010 10:02 PM
Nelson Kirkland
UKC Forum Member

Scott if you can talk Raymond Davis into it, I would gladly pay the fee for a pup out MoJo and Little Bit. I hunted with her a few years back before the Ridgeland hunt with John. She sure can find a coon in a hurry. Randell told my you guys had a real shoot out.

Old Post 02-23-2010 12:48 AM
Nelson Kirkland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nelson Kirkland Click here to Send Nelson Kirkland a Private Message Find more posts by Nelson Kirkland Add Nelson Kirkland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smoky Mtn.
UKC Forum Member

Evan,

You interested in selling that female...

Give me a call...

865-766-7400

865-898-7770
Breeding Treeing Walkers...
Over 25 Years!

Old Post 02-23-2010 06:04 AM
Smoky Mtn. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smoky Mtn. Click here to Send Smoky Mtn. a Private Message Find more posts by Smoky Mtn. Add Smoky Mtn. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote