UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Coonhunting Stories
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
elvis
UKC Forum Member

Coonhunting Stories

I thought id start a thread about the lighter side of coonhunting. Just stories about humorous hunts all coonhunters have had. I'm sure a lot of you could write a book about the funny things you've experienced pleasure hunting with buddies and such. Please share a few of them on here.

I will start with 1 that I still chuckle about.

I was hunting with a friend who had a dog that was hard to catch if he didn't get treed. This particular nite we chased that sucker all over the country and as soon as he realized we were close, he was gone .Oh for a shock collar back then lol.Or a tracker. Anyhow we got in an unfamiliar place behind a set of farm buildings and got right on top of him along a fencerow, My buddy says keep your light off I hear him panting. Sure enough you could hear him and it sounded like he was running down the fencerow right toward us. My buddy timed it just right and without a light he lept in front of him and grabbed for anything he could get his hands on. That old buck sheep hit him right in the midsection and rolled him like a bowling ball. It knocked the air out of him but otherwise he was good to go lol.
I could have used some oxygen myself for laughing so hard.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-21-2018 11:46 PM
elvis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for elvis Click here to Send elvis a Private Message Find more posts by elvis Add elvis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
longshot
UKC Forum Member

In a Comp Hunt years ago before Garmins, our dogs got deep on us and we called time out to gather them up. The judge said he'd walk back to the truck and drive around if we'd catch his dog, and of course we said "yes". (That was known as sportsmanship by the way.)

Anyway, me and another fellar had caught our dogs, but the judges dog had went to a house and was barking from the front porch. This fellar said to me, " you hold my dog and I'll go down there with my light off and get the judge's dog for him."

So I stayed by the road while he snuck down and leashed up the judges dog. Soon the judge pulled up in his pickup and we threw the dogs in the box and jumped in the cab and drive off.

That's when a dog fight broke out in the dogbox as we was driving and the fellar told the judge his dog growled at him when he caught him, and that he needed to break his stupid dog from going to houses....

Well, soon we arrived at a new hunting spot and got the dogs out, and low and behold, we had the wrong dog !!! We'd stole somebodys dog off that porch!!!

The dog did look kinda like a hound and by keeping out lights off, we got the wrong dog... No wonder he was mean and pissed off when we throw'd him in the dogbox with strange dogs. lol

Anyway, we drove back and kicked that dog out near it's home and found the judges dog coming up the road.... What a deal all that was.

Old Post 02-21-2018 11:57 PM
longshot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for longshot Click here to Send longshot a Private Message Find more posts by longshot Add longshot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Preacher Tom
UKC Forum Member

30 plus years ago my dad and uncle and I were going hunting. My Dad had leukemia and had spent over 70 days in the hospital but was out and wanted to go, my uncle had just had knee surgery and couldn't walk but on smooth surface, and I had just had an appendectomy and wasn't supposed to lift on anything. Were in the truck driving to hunt when my Dad started laughing real hard. My uncle asked him what was so funny. My Dad said "I just got to thinking that you could put us all together and we would not make one good man". And yes the dog's put something in a hole and I'm down there trying to pull them out, my dad is standing there giving me advice when we hear this crashing in the brush. Yes it was my uncle making his way on his crutch. I still laugh when I think about it. They have been gone for 30 years but the memories still live in my mind.

Old Post 02-22-2018 12:32 AM
Preacher Tom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Preacher Tom Click here to Send Preacher Tom a Private Message Click Here to Email Preacher Tom Find more posts by Preacher Tom Add Preacher Tom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wjoey
Banned

when I first got married I hunted a lot of pups with my friend i mean we would load several up and hunt all night , for my 1st anniversary my wife had secretly built me a dog box it was made from plywood and was 3 feet tall x 6 feet long a just wide enough to fit in the back of my truck lol it took 3 grown meen to load it well that night we super loaded it I think we had 2 old dogs and 6 or 8 6 month old pups , my buddy forgot to close the tailgate on the truck so when we got to town and I took off to get across the hwy it slid out of the back of my truck and onto the road , there was no way we were going to slide it back in the truck and it was about to fall apart due to the construction skills of my wife finally enough cars stopped some held dogs that we took out of the box and several helped reload it , I have never forgot to check my tailgate again since that night and I hauled that box around for about a year .Those were the days I love my wife !!!!

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Last edited by wjoey on 02-22-2018 at 12:36 AM

Old Post 02-22-2018 12:33 AM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
longshot
UKC Forum Member

I love my Garmin, but it did make for some interesting hunts before we had them.

No more throw'in you coat out on the ground to come back the next day and find your dog laying on it. (how many of you remember doing that?)

No more driving to high ground to "listen" for dogs that got out of pocket. (remember the drive and listen technique?)

No more getting lost and walking your arse off half the night. (remember think'in you're going the right way only to find out later you're just 4 miles off track)

No more walking in only to find the dogs just on the other side of the river. ( how many of you remember squalling and throw'in rocks in the river to make the dogs think you've shot a coon out so they'll cross and you can catch them?)

Alot of "old School" stuff died out with the Garmin didn't it? But none of us wanna go back either. lol

Old Post 02-22-2018 12:49 AM
longshot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for longshot Click here to Send longshot a Private Message Find more posts by longshot Add longshot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RLMcClure
UKC Forum Member

When my new bride went on a hunt.....

We were at a night hunt in Convoy, OH and made the first drop. As we stood at the edge of the field after casting the dogs, my wife whispered she had to 'use the bushes'. She walked way past the trucks. Very shortly I heard her let out a SCREAM and I went to her rescue. I knew a hound had went back towards the trucks.....sure enough, that hound had snuck up behind her and she jumped up and tried to run! ~~ By the way, we recently celebrated our 31st anniversary.

Old Post 02-22-2018 12:50 AM
RLMcClure is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RLMcClure Click here to Send RLMcClure a Private Message Find more posts by RLMcClure Add RLMcClure to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Melblank
UKC Forum Member

I had one that would find anything in heat. Cut him loose one night with the old beep type collar. Buddy and I could see he was in one direction around small roa. We decided to drive around to him and locate. We were driving down the road with the beeper getting louder when we looked over to a driveway that had a garage at the end. It had a light over the door and you could clearly see about a dozen dogs there with my coonhound locked up with some female.

Old Post 02-22-2018 01:25 AM
Melblank is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Melblank Click here to Send Melblank a Private Message Find more posts by Melblank Add Melblank to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

I was hunting with two brothers years ago Sam a Bird, we were 16 or so,Bird older then Sam. Dogs put one in a old wore barn and way up there above the hay mow set the coon in a corner of the roof and a square beam. Bird decided he was going to crawl across the beam and poke the coon out. So we get Bird up on the beam and strarts edging towards the coon, Sam says hey Bird, you want me to shoot him once? Birds says, HE!! NO YOU STUPID SOB!!!!!, YOU STOOT THAT COON I'LL BEAT OR A$$!!!!, YOU DUMB SOB!!!!!. So Bird gets in stick range and pokes the coon, the coon bites the stick and Bird about falls and lets the stick drop, and coon is snorting and heading for Bird. Bird screams, SHOOT THAT SOB!!!! YOU IGNORANT BASTA_ _!!!!! YOU DUMB SOB!!! But me Sam are laughing to hard. Bird jumps down to the hay mow, looses his balance and falls backwards to the bottom floor. We look down at Bird and hes moving around a little and looks fine and tells Sam he's going to kick his a$$ so Sam takes to shooting the coon, and there went the coon all the way down right nexts to Birds head. All we could see was Birds legs and three dogs. Me and Sam Laugh about that still. That was pure fun

Old Post 02-22-2018 01:39 AM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Joe, your dog box story reminds of a friend. We were both welders at a boiler plant and had an hr. lunch. Johnny said " want to see the dog box I built" sure. Went to his house, down the basement we go. My eyes saw a beautiful 2 hole box that was stained and varnished. But, after analyzing the size I asked how can you get it thru the door and up the steps? Now Johnny was not amused, back to work we went. The next day he said, " I sawed it into and put it back together, so at noon we walked back to his house. Got there and sure enough he had sawed it into and reassembled it on a closed in back porch. Now at no time thru this story did I say my friend was a genius. Johnny, your back porch is nice and big but that is a 32 in back door. When I left he was a screamin meemie with a sledge. He never mentioned the box after that.

Old Post 02-22-2018 02:31 AM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cyoung
UKC Forum Member

Win i was a teenager about 14 i hunted ever night with my grand pa and one of his good friends and i had a friend that was a couple years older than me that hunted alott with us and he was bad about going turning his dog out and falling asleep in the truck and we would have to go get his dog win the dogs treed so one night my grand pa said ill fix this .so win josh got in the truck and falls asleep my grand pa slips a shock collar on his leg and win he told him his dog was treed and he didnt get up he hit him on about number 10 i thawt he knocked the back glass out of the truck with his head we laughed till we cryed needles to say there was no more sleeping

Piney Creek Kennel
Pkc ch Grnitch Pr Hardtime Sue
(2018 St Jude 2nd over all hunt winner
High scoring grand nite Friday night
2018 Tennessee state hunt 2nd over all opposite sex winner high scoring grand night Friday night)
2020 Winter Classic overall winner.2nd Friday night 5th Saturday night.

Old Post 02-22-2018 03:03 AM
Cyoung is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cyoung Click here to Send Cyoung a Private Message Click Here to Email Cyoung Find more posts by Cyoung Add Cyoung to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Al Medcalf
UKC Forum Member

I was hunting one night with my friends, Scott and Dennis. I was the only one that had dogs at that time but Scott and owned his own dogs before and Dennis had hunted with me for a few years. The dogs struck and were running parallel to a gas line. The three of us were trying to keep up with them so they wouldn't get out of hearing. (Pre-garmin days). We were getting further and further from the truck. I finally asked them if they wanted me to go back and get the truck while they went on to the dogs. Since they were both experienced, I told them to get the dogs and I would pick them up on the next road. They agreed. Dennis had a Ruger 10-22 that was all tricked out. I think he had added every bell and whistle that you could get for it. After I picked them up, I get this story: The dogs finally treed near a barn behind a house. They ran up and leashed the dogs and started to work their way around a pasture with their lights off. They had seen a truck sitting in a field on the way to get the dogs. All of a sudden, Scott sees a laser beam hitting him and he drops to the ground a begins to roll. The said the laser seemed to keep following him. He finally noticed that the laser on Dennis's rifle which was slung across his back had come on. Said he just knew he was going to be shot any second. Come to find out, it was a junk truck sitting in the field.

Old Post 02-22-2018 04:58 AM
Al Medcalf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Al Medcalf Click here to Send Al Medcalf a Private Message Click Here to Email Al Medcalf Find more posts by Al Medcalf Add Al Medcalf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
natgear1982
UKC Forum Member

Funny

Did a lot of hunting by myself after work on second shift. Ive never had a problem hunting by myself or been scared to go alone. I had seen some unusual activity during early morning hours lately so I was unusually on edge this night. The area I'm in is covered in oil wells. I drove up the lease road and parked and got my dog out. Cut him and walked up the road a bit and was standing by a pumping unit/oil well that was off. I seen headlights way off on another road that got me to thinking about all the activity I had been seeing lately and that got the imagination wheel turning. I sat there thinking of all kinds of scenarios and different things. All the sudden I heard something screech and loud beside me. Before I figured out what was going on I swear I could've qualified for the sprints in the Olympics . The oil well was electric and on a timer. It started and the drive belts squealed as it was starting up. I stood there looking at it and laughing out loud to myself from a distance of about 75 yds now. Whew! Didn't know I could move like that in rubber boots.

Handsome Cooper

Old Post 02-22-2018 09:21 PM
natgear1982 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for natgear1982 Click here to Send natgear1982 a Private Message Find more posts by natgear1982 Add natgear1982 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
elvis
UKC Forum Member

My buddy JiM and I used to hunt together 3-4 nites a week sometimes more and have a few tales to tell.

One nite he shows up with an old English dog. Where he found him I don't know but he looked to be in his late teens at best and when JiM hung that old beep beep collar on him I wondered if the dog could carry it.
JiM cut him in a pc of timber and it wasn't too long before ol Jack struck and soon after came treed. We listened to him for a few minutes and about the time we decided to make the hundred yard walk to him, the tree got weak and then dead silence.uhoh.
We waited a bit and Jim got the beeper out and declared he was right there where we last heard him but the tree switch said he wasn't treed anymore. After a couple more times of checking him and decideing that he still wasn't moving, we walked in and found him curled up at the bottom of a tree sound asleep.
JiM nudged him with his foot and ol Jack raised his head, took his sweet time getting to his feet, stretched a bit, and went back to treeing. He had the meat.
That's the last I ever saw of ol Jack, I guess he went back into retirement.

Last edited by elvis on 02-22-2018 at 11:12 PM

Old Post 02-22-2018 11:02 PM
elvis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for elvis Click here to Send elvis a Private Message Find more posts by elvis Add elvis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

What you saying Elvis Jim advised him to get up lol.

Tar

How's the remedy working ?

Old Post 02-22-2018 11:16 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

Heard a story at one of the first hunts I ever went to and still 30 years later I hear somebody at a club every year or two telling the same story. Story goes....a cast of four only had one truck to travel in and had an hour or more to travel. The truck had a cap on it so they put one fella in the back with the dogs. They're goin down the road and fella in the back is bangin on the back window wanting to stop to take a leak. Driver laughed and said ok but didn't stop. Guy in back continued for awhile with the same results from the driver...just laughed and kept driving. After awhile the fella quit asking to stop and they finally made it to the hunting grounds. Now if the driver had realized his warm and (previously) dry hunting boots were in the back of the truck he may have stopped because buddy in the back had pissed them half full lol.

Old Post 02-24-2018 05:39 AM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
elvis
UKC Forum Member

a bit of humor about a weak judge. weve all seen them.
sometimes its a matter of either a poor judge or not hunting.

we had one that after the first drop I asked to see the scorecard. a good thing to because he had just put checkmarks in the boxes when they were struck and treed.

another time the judge asked how we thought a small tree should be scored. All 4 dogs present. 2 said circle 2 said minus.
that's just how he scored it lol circled 2 and minussed 2.

Old Post 02-24-2018 04:51 PM
ringtail
UKC Forum Member

Years ago I was hunting with a good friend of mine (he was an old man & couldn't hear thunder). We cut the dogs and they went to the left, following a spring Branch. They struck (not real deep but they were in there), they made they're way out of the holler and was coming back in our direction, they were working across the ridge in front of us. We was standing there listening to the dogs (or at least I was). It wasn't a hot track, but they were moving pretty good.

We hadn't been there, but a few minutes. Dub says " hey what do you think them dogs are doing?" I said "they're running a track, they're about to tree" He replied, how do you know? I said " I hear 'em", they're right there"

They were no more than 100/150 yards from us. It didn't take 5 minutes to walk to them.

Dub passed away about 10 years ago, he was a hoot to hunt with. He could've passed for Willie Nelson's twin brother.

"TREE MY DOG" - NO BETTER FEELING

NAADP Charter Member....... appointed by King Dave himself........

Old Post 02-25-2018 03:43 AM
ringtail is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ringtail Click here to Send ringtail a Private Message Click Here to Email ringtail Find more posts by ringtail Add ringtail to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
elvis
UKC Forum Member

I was helping a buddy get a dog ready for a big hunt. She had been looking real sharp so my buddy says lets make one more drop and roll one out on her and then I'm gonna put her up till the hunt. Ok sounds good. We turned her loose and bang she struck run a good track and came treed pretty as can be. We shine the tree and I catch an eye and rolled it out on her. My buddy is feelin right proud of the way shes operating and is liking his chances at the big one until he goes in to get his dog and discovers I have rolled out a house cat to her. He squalled and bawled and unfriended me right on the spot.lol I had to talk like a politition to finaly convince him I didn't know it was a cat.

Old Post 02-25-2018 04:11 PM
Joe Moore
UKC Forum Member

A funny story I always look back on was in a youth cast I was apart of probably 15 years ago or so. A kids dog had struck a track and was really burning it up when about that time a deer coming running through the field we were standing in. Well as you can imagine shortly after there came the boys dog and the judge informed him he would be minused. The kid asked what for? And the judge said well son unless there was a coon riding on the back of that deer I didn't see your dog was running that deer lol Always makes me crack a smile

-2004 PKC Youth World Hunt, 3rd place
-2005 UKC PA State Overall Show Champion
-2007 UKC Youh National Hunt, 3rd place

-PKC Silver Ch, GRNTCH 'pr' Tree Stalkins Stylish Striker

Old Post 03-02-2018 06:17 PM
Joe Moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joe Moore Click here to Send Joe Moore a Private Message Click Here to Email Joe Moore Visit Joe Moore's homepage! Find more posts by Joe Moore Add Joe Moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BGathright
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by longshot
I love my Garmin, but it did make for some interesting hunts before we had them.

No more throw'in you coat out on the ground to come back the next day and find your dog laying on it. (how many of you remember doing that?)

No more driving to high ground to "listen" for dogs that got out of pocket. (remember the drive and listen technique?)

No more getting lost and walking your arse off half the night. (remember think'in you're going the right way only to find out later you're just 4 miles off track)side of the river. ( how many of you remember squalling

No more walking in only to find the dogs just on the other and throw'in rocks in the river to make the dogs think you've shot a coon out so they'll cross and you can catch them?)

Alot of "old School" stuff died out with the Garmin didn't it? But none of us wanna go back either. lol

I remember many, many nights like these. Dogs back then packed together for the most part.

Old Post 03-02-2018 06:25 PM
BGathright is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BGathright Click here to Send BGathright a Private Message Click Here to Email BGathright Find more posts by BGathright Add BGathright to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cole run
UKC Forum Member

Joe moore

Was that packe judging your cast he used to say that all the time

Old Post 03-02-2018 07:27 PM
cole run is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cole run Click here to Send cole run a Private Message Find more posts by cole run Add cole run to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joe Moore
UKC Forum Member

Cole Run, no it wasn't him. But i heard alot of good ones out of him at the State Youth Hunt every year.

-2004 PKC Youth World Hunt, 3rd place
-2005 UKC PA State Overall Show Champion
-2007 UKC Youh National Hunt, 3rd place

-PKC Silver Ch, GRNTCH 'pr' Tree Stalkins Stylish Striker

Old Post 03-02-2018 08:49 PM
Joe Moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joe Moore Click here to Send Joe Moore a Private Message Click Here to Email Joe Moore Visit Joe Moore's homepage! Find more posts by Joe Moore Add Joe Moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Do You Have A Match

I were in search of the perfect dog and had read an article in Full Cry about the best stud dog being in Branson, Ks. I order a pup. Ross Porter and I lived in Lewis, Ia. and he decided to accompany me to Ks. to pickup the pup. Well the salemanship was so good that I bought one and Ross bought another one. They were walkers and after alot of time and effort they just never made much. A guy from Kansas just had to have Ross's male pup and kept calling Ross wanting to buy the young dog. Ross repeatedly told him that the dog was worthless and the more Ross assured him that he didnt want the dog the more the guy wanted it as it was going to be a SUPER dog because it was out of Rambler, the greatest dog alive. Ross finally gave in and agreed to deliver the dog to Branson, Ks. and I rode along. When we arrived and the barter started Ross said that he'd trade the Super dog for a brush pile and a match if he could burn it after the trade was made. The buyer refused the offer and paid Ross $100. Ross just wanted to see the worthless dog back in the neighborhood where it came from. As we headed back to Iowa and drove by the place were we had bought the pups the year before, we noticed the neighbors male dalmatian was in the hunters yard and looked more like our pups than old Rambler did.

Old Post 03-02-2018 08:53 PM
Kler Kry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kler Kry Click here to Send Kler Kry a Private Message Click Here to Email Kler Kry Find more posts by Kler Kry Add Kler Kry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Autumn Clements
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by elvis
a bit of humor about a weak judge. weve all seen them.
sometimes its a matter of either a poor judge or not hunting.

we had one that after the first drop I asked to see the scorecard. a good thing to because he had just put checkmarks in the boxes when they were struck and treed.

another time the judge asked how we thought a small tree should be scored. All 4 dogs present. 2 said circle 2 said minus.
that's just how he scored it lol circled 2 and minussed 2.

I’ve actually seen a scorecard where the judge used check marks to mark the dogs struck and treed lol

'PR'LEAD'S MIDNITE SASSY
CFC CH Canadian GCH Multi Group Placing MBPIG BBPIG LEGACYK STANNYFIELD PRIME TIME (AKC & UKC Pointed)
BPIG MBBPIG WINDAMIRS RED LIGHT DISTRICT V AMBERLANE
LEGACYK DARE TO DREAM V CBLUES
LEGACYK WHITE AS A GHOST V CBLUES

Gone but not forgotten
GRNITECH GRCH PKC CH'PR'CLEMENTS' BLUE PRANCER

GRNITECH GRCH'PR'SPIKE'S TWILITE HOOKER
'PR'PRANCER'S GETTIN DOWN N DIRTY (PrancerxHooker)
NITECH CH’PR’BUELL’S BLUE ROCKY(Whitey x Spice)

CKC BBPIG MARIES BABY BREEZE

Old Post 03-03-2018 11:43 AM
Autumn Clements is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Autumn Clements Click here to Send Autumn Clements a Private Message Click Here to Email Autumn Clements Find more posts by Autumn Clements Add Autumn Clements to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug A
UKC Forum Member

My buddy spectated my cast at a nite hunt a few years back. We turned the dogs loose on the left side of the road into a patch of timber. Just after the dogs had struck my buddy says his stomach is bothering him and he heads off into a small patch of woods on the right side of the road with a roll of toilet paper. A little bit later the dogs start bringing the track back towards us and cross the road into the small patch and get treed. As soon as they start treeing we hear a lot of yelling coming from that direction so we hustle in there the 50 yards to see what is going on. Yep you guessed it. Buddy just happened to pick the same tree to support him while he was taking a dump that the Coon had climbed. Hes there with his pants down and a pack of dogs come tearing in trying to tree, basically on him, right in the middle of him dropping a deuce. **** near died laughing. We had to be extra careful where we stepped while leashing our dogs and scoring that tree!

Old Post 03-03-2018 06:55 PM
Doug A is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug A Click here to Send Doug A a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug A Find more posts by Doug A Add Doug A to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote