UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Queen's Stylish Boz
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Duane.maye@yaho
New UKC Forum Member

Queen's Stylish Boz

Can anyone tell me about Boz? Did he reproduce? Is there semen available? Love his breeding

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-26-2021 06:29 PM
Duane.maye@yaho is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Duane.maye@yaho Click here to Send Duane.maye@yaho a Private Message Click Here to Email Duane.maye@yaho Find more posts by Duane.maye@yaho Add Duane.maye@yaho to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wart
UKC Forum Member

Dogs

Well known black n tan breeder and Hunter Bruce Gilliam can probably tell you more than most he hunted stylish Molly ,dolly and stylish babe I think he won a pro hunt with babe he also hunted boz some I think he went sterile at a young age

Old Post 03-26-2021 09:16 PM
wart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wart Click here to Send wart a Private Message Find more posts by wart Add wart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Duane.maye@yaho
New UKC Forum Member

Queen's Stylish Boz

Thank you for the reply

Old Post 03-26-2021 09:34 PM
Duane.maye@yaho is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Duane.maye@yaho Click here to Send Duane.maye@yaho a Private Message Click Here to Email Duane.maye@yaho Find more posts by Duane.maye@yaho Add Duane.maye@yaho to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Double L
UKC Forum Member

Boz

Had one directly out of him Nt.ch with wins in ukc,nkc and close to $1600 In pkc got killed around 4 yr old best dog I've ever hunted with on regular basis, couldn't tell you how many coons he caught on the ground in mountains of east tn. I have not been in the woods with a dog that could run a cold track the way he could. Been looking for one like him since 1997. If you find anything that has Boz in it please let me know. Todd 865 310-9340

Old Post 03-27-2021 12:54 AM
Double L is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Double L Click here to Send Double L a Private Message Click Here to Email Double L Find more posts by Double L Add Double L to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joe W. Smith
UKC Forum Member

Mr Ed Yates promoted and owned the dogs back in the day.

Old Post 03-27-2021 02:00 AM
Joe W. Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joe W. Smith Click here to Send Joe W. Smith a Private Message Find more posts by Joe W. Smith Add Joe W. Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Duane Kehres
UKC Forum Member

Ed Yates did indeed own him and promoted him. He bought him from Chuck Schmersal. Boz was a extremely nice pup that a knack for treeing coons! I believe Jerry Booker handled him for Ed and they got in the final 4 of the Pkc world hunt. He did get a few litters on the ground before going sterile and I’m pretty sure he was never collected.

Old Post 03-27-2021 06:48 PM
Duane Kehres is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Duane Kehres Click here to Send Duane Kehres a Private Message Click Here to Email Duane Kehres Find more posts by Duane Kehres Add Duane Kehres to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote