UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GrNtCh 'PR' Hummel's Lipper's Ghost
Pages (15): « First ... « 13 14 [15]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
LIPPER POWER
UKC Forum Member

Gr.nt ch.lippers ghost.

Want be long I will use some ghost seaman for the first time going to raise some old house bred pups ole lipps double house bred top and bottom the pups will be the same got to have amother white dog on the MT. Thanks to all that have kept the house blood going down threw time Denton Hummel

Last edited by LIPPER POWER on 12-07-2020 at 01:35 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-07-2020 01:31 AM
LIPPER POWER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LIPPER POWER Click here to Send LIPPER POWER a Private Message Click Here to Email LIPPER POWER Find more posts by LIPPER POWER Add LIPPER POWER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike fleming
UKC Forum Member

I got a pup off Larry’s female and Lockbox I’m looking forward to hunting him

Old Post 12-08-2020 03:37 AM
mike fleming is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike fleming Click here to Send mike fleming a Private Message Find more posts by mike fleming Add mike fleming to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike fleming
UKC Forum Member

I got a pup off Larry’s female and Lockbox I’m looking forward to hunting him

Old Post 12-08-2020 03:37 AM
mike fleming is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike fleming Click here to Send mike fleming a Private Message Find more posts by mike fleming Add mike fleming to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LIPPER POWER
UKC Forum Member

House bred treeing walkers

I never hunted with box but I say he was a real coon dog but I hunted the mother of these pups and she is the real deal so I think these pups we make some good uns they got lot of old blood in them that is hard to find any more ..

Last edited by LIPPER POWER on 12-08-2020 at 12:20 PM

Old Post 12-08-2020 12:18 PM
LIPPER POWER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LIPPER POWER Click here to Send LIPPER POWER a Private Message Click Here to Email LIPPER POWER Find more posts by LIPPER POWER Add LIPPER POWER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LIPPER POWER
UKC Forum Member

House bred pups

Lippers ghost /double house bred female thanks to James carter for the chance to make this happen ole school blood line ..

Old Post 02-14-2021 09:06 PM
LIPPER POWER
UKC Forum Member

House bred pups

Lippers ghost /double house bred female thanks to James carter for the chance to make this happen ole school blood line ..

Old Post 02-14-2021 09:06 PM
Darren barkman
UKC Forum Member

Seaman

Would u sell any seaman off old lipps Denton

Old Post 02-15-2021 08:06 PM
Darren barkman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darren barkman Click here to Send Darren barkman a Private Message Click Here to Email Darren barkman Find more posts by Darren barkman Add Darren barkman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

Re: House bred pups

quote:
Originally posted by LIPPER POWER

Just when will these pups be on the ground and ready for a new home????

Yes i am still alive but this oilfields working nights messed my hunting up. If i dont fall apart before it warms up. May be wearing out some shoe leather on some dogs. Got 5 left and last 2 young ones carry house tomtom 33 plus times. Got good vibes from them. Still got same number.

wildbills101@yahoo
http://wildbills101.homestead.com/wildbills101.html

Old Post 02-21-2021 10:33 AM
wildbill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildbill Click here to Send wildbill a Private Message Click Here to Email wildbill Visit wildbill's homepage! Find more posts by wildbill Add wildbill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIG-MAN071
UKC Forum Member

GHOST

ANY SON'S OUT OF HIM UP FOR STUD?

Old Post 07-06-2022 09:14 PM
BIG-MAN071 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIG-MAN071 Click here to Send BIG-MAN071 a Private Message Click Here to Email BIG-MAN071 Find more posts by BIG-MAN071 Add BIG-MAN071 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LIPPER POWER
UKC Forum Member

Stud dog

Yes I know 2 around here close to me just give me a call 931 239 9337 thanks Denton Hummel

Old Post 07-22-2022 04:04 PM
LIPPER POWER
UKC Forum Member

Stud dog

Yes I know 2 around here close to me just give me a call 931 239 9337 thanks Denton Hummel

Old Post 07-22-2022 04:05 PM
BIG-MAN071
UKC Forum Member

GHOST

MR. DENTON I really enjoy speaking with you on the phone the other day about ole Ghost and telling me what type hound he was, sound like he was top notch Hound, I look forward meeting you down the road!
Thanks Tony Wells

Old Post 07-27-2022 02:31 PM
BIG-MAN071 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIG-MAN071 Click here to Send BIG-MAN071 a Private Message Click Here to Email BIG-MAN071 Find more posts by BIG-MAN071 Add BIG-MAN071 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LIPPER POWER
UKC Forum Member

House bred

You to ole boy we get together and go hunting one night

Old Post 08-02-2022 09:13 PM
LIPPER POWER
UKC Forum Member

House bred

You to ole boy we get together and go hunting one night

Old Post 08-02-2022 09:13 PM
BIG-MAN071
UKC Forum Member

HOUSE BREED

YES SIR SOUNDS GOOD

Old Post 08-03-2022 01:16 PM