UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > Needing information on a dog
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Daylite Beagles
New UKC Forum Member

Needing information on a dog

Does anyone know anything about a dog named GrHBCh GrCh DT Mac's Moritz

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-03-2017 06:21 PM
Daylite Beagles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Daylite Beagles Click here to Send Daylite Beagles a Private Message Click Here to Email Daylite Beagles Find more posts by Daylite Beagles Add Daylite Beagles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DT Mac's
New UKC Forum Member

DT Mac's Moritz

I own DT Mac's Moritz. I am currently in Germany and if you send me your phone number I will call you and answer any questions you have about him.

He is currently be kept by Calvin Mings in Dora Missouri you can call Calvin for information as well.

Basics on Moritz is he is a fast speed hard hunting dog. He and all his litter mates made dual grand. He will swing some as you will not get that kind of speed without it. You will not find much that will hunt as hard as he will. When you cut him loose he is gone. He has won some shows, he won NHBA, and opposite sex at the won a couple years ago. He has had limited trails as Calvin and I ran his litter mates Max and Six more. He was just too fast to run with a pack.

Are you wanting to breed to him or buy him I guess is the question. He has been bred to once that I know of and has produced good results. His two litter mates are the ones we have been breeding to the most.

Old Post 05-04-2017 07:38 AM
DT Mac's is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DT Mac's Click here to Send DT Mac's a Private Message Click Here to Email DT Mac's Find more posts by DT Mac's Add DT Mac's to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Daylite Beagles
New UKC Forum Member

I have a young dog off of him. We field trial in Arha LP. We like the young dog and was wondering if he was still alive

Old Post 05-04-2017 12:32 PM
Daylite Beagles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Daylite Beagles Click here to Send Daylite Beagles a Private Message Click Here to Email Daylite Beagles Find more posts by Daylite Beagles Add Daylite Beagles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DT Mac's
New UKC Forum Member

He is send me you number please and I will give you a call.

Old Post 05-04-2017 01:46 PM
DT Mac's is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DT Mac's Click here to Send DT Mac's a Private Message Click Here to Email DT Mac's Find more posts by DT Mac's Add DT Mac's to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Daylite Beagles
New UKC Forum Member

I am on an iPad will not be able to talk til about 8 tonight

Old Post 05-04-2017 01:56 PM
Daylite Beagles
New UKC Forum Member

Would you sell him

Old Post 05-08-2017 06:25 AM
DT Mac's
New UKC Forum Member

Yes and cheap. I don't want him just sitting in a kennel. Post your number and I will call you.

Old Post 05-08-2017 05:04 PM