UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Outsider X Nt Ch Snakehollow Hanna Pups
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
whitedog
UKC Forum Member

Outsider X Nt Ch Snakehollow Hanna Pups

We have a fine litter of puppies from the Outsider and our Nt Ch Snakehollow Hanna female. Hanna is a full litter mate to our PKC Champion UKC Grand Nite Champion Snakehollow Billy dog which is a 2015 PKC and UKC Performance and Super Stake Sire. Check out our Snakehollow Kennel link on the UKC website for a copy of Hanna's pedigree. She made her Nite Champion Degree with 2 Firsts and a 2nd. She is very accurate and loves to split tree. Hanna only had 6 puppies. 2 Males and 4 Females. Here is a list of people that have already booked a pup. There Is one female left. Price $200.00 each. These pups are paid up in PKC and CHKC and UKC Performance eligible. They won't last long so give us a call at 740-341-9471 Larry Brooks or Chuck Adkins 740-751-7572

1. Scott Engle - Male
2. Female
3. Bill Carter - Male
4. Mick Rains - Female
5. Female- Bill Carter
6. Ben Moss - Female

Last edited by whitedog on 08-06-2015 at 02:28 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-04-2015 02:33 PM
whitedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for whitedog Click here to Send whitedog a Private Message Find more posts by whitedog Add whitedog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
whitedog
UKC Forum Member

We have 1 female left. This is the best deal on the net being $200.00 each and already being paid up. These pups are eligible for the Mojo Hunt. They won't last long. 740-341-9471

Last edited by whitedog on 07-16-2015 at 02:18 AM

Old Post 07-12-2015 03:00 PM
whitedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for whitedog Click here to Send whitedog a Private Message Find more posts by whitedog Add whitedog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
whitedog
UKC Forum Member

We have pups going to NC and KY. I will let you know if something is going that way

Old Post 07-13-2015 02:54 AM
whitedog
UKC Forum Member

All of the pups have been spoken for as of now. Thanks to the people that have called.

Old Post 07-16-2015 02:50 AM
tall timber man
UKC Forum Member

Chuck this is Jordan's budy if anything happens and u get a female let me know. We been wanting to head ur way and hunt with ya anyway.

Old Post 07-17-2015 11:40 PM
tall timber man is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tall timber man Click here to Send tall timber man a Private Message Click Here to Email tall timber man Find more posts by tall timber man Add tall timber man to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mrains
UKC Forum Member

How are the pups doing?

Old Post 07-24-2015 12:49 AM
mrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mrains Click here to Send mrains a Private Message Click Here to Email mrains Find more posts by mrains Add mrains to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ben Moss
UKC Forum Member

pups

Please let me know if someone backs out on a pup.

GRNITE PINE RIDGE SPREE (R.I.P.)

Old Post 07-24-2015 01:04 AM
Ben Moss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ben Moss Click here to Send Ben Moss a Private Message Click Here to Email Ben Moss Find more posts by Ben Moss Add Ben Moss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
whitedog
UKC Forum Member

We will sure let you know if someone backs out. We are waiting on the CHKC paperwork before they leave. They are ready now.

Old Post 07-25-2015 02:35 AM
whitedog
UKC Forum Member

Ben , I sent you a PM. We had a gentlemen back out on a pup today. If you are interested give us a call. Thanks.

Old Post 07-28-2015 02:20 AM
tall timber man
UKC Forum Member

If u still have the pup please call me 270 402-7136

Old Post 07-28-2015 10:51 PM
tall timber man is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tall timber man Click here to Send tall timber man a Private Message Click Here to Email tall timber man Find more posts by tall timber man Add tall timber man to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
whitedog
UKC Forum Member

We had someone back out on a female today. She is back up for sale. 200 dollars.

Old Post 08-06-2015 02:26 AM
tall timber man
UKC Forum Member

Thank yaw for the chance to buy one of these fine pups looking forward to comeing after her

Old Post 08-06-2015 03:12 AM
hntwitcurs
UKC Forum Member

do you still have this gyp ? I'm in ohio but what major city are you by just to give me an idea

(pch big money x sch lil bit)

also future home to a bluetick that is going to hurt people's feelings just as soon as I find it!!!

Old Post 08-08-2015 02:08 AM
hntwitcurs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hntwitcurs Click here to Send hntwitcurs a Private Message Click Here to Email hntwitcurs Find more posts by hntwitcurs Add hntwitcurs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
whitedog
UKC Forum Member

Caledonia , Ohio. It is about 15 miles east of Marion Ohio

Old Post 08-08-2015 11:43 PM
whitedog
UKC Forum Member

Hntwitcurs

My PM inbox says i am full and can't receive messages. If you are still interested in a quality pup give us a call. Thanks Larry Brooks 740-341-9471 Yes we still have a few pups. We had a few people back out at the last minute.

Old Post 08-09-2015 02:56 PM
whitedog
UKC Forum Member

Snakehollow Kennels

Old Post 08-11-2015 05:45 PM
CADAMS434
UKC Forum Member

Do you have a male pup left

810-923-1920
Home of
Spices ICE
GR.CH GR. NT CH OHIO RIVER ZIPPER R.I.P
GR NT CH.CH Ohio River Spice R.I.P

Old Post 08-11-2015 06:09 PM
CADAMS434 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CADAMS434 Click here to Send CADAMS434 a Private Message Click Here to Email CADAMS434 Visit CADAMS434's homepage! Find more posts by CADAMS434 Add CADAMS434 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
whitedog
UKC Forum Member

Yes we do. We had a few guys back out at the last minute. There is 1 male left. Thanks 740-341-9471

Old Post 08-11-2015 07:30 PM
mrains
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Nice pups, I've had mine home for about a week she acts good. I kept her in the house for a few days to let her get settled, I had to take the fur off the wall to keep her from barking at it. Knows when to be quiet too a big plus.

Old Post 08-12-2015 12:48 AM
mrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mrains Click here to Send mrains a Private Message Click Here to Email mrains Find more posts by mrains Add mrains to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
whitedog
UKC Forum Member

Mick , we are glad you like your pup. You should be getting a letter in the mail today or tomorrow. Thanks again. Keep us posted on her progress.

Old Post 08-12-2015 01:24 AM
hntwitcurs
UKC Forum Member

hey bud I'm going to call tomorrow if you have a male and a female or two females I'll probably work out something for both

(pch big money x sch lil bit)

also future home to a bluetick that is going to hurt people's feelings just as soon as I find it!!!

Old Post 08-13-2015 05:44 AM
hntwitcurs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hntwitcurs Click here to Send hntwitcurs a Private Message Click Here to Email hntwitcurs Find more posts by hntwitcurs Add hntwitcurs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
whitedog
UKC Forum Member

We have 2 females left. If interested give us a call

Old Post 08-19-2015 12:46 AM
whitedog
UKC Forum Member

Snakehollow Kennels

Old Post 08-19-2015 02:18 AM
whitedog
UKC Forum Member

Sold. Sold

Old Post 08-19-2015 11:24 PM